Maybe we will get lucky

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
And Russia will have a preemptive strike when its clear Clinton might win the race Tuesday night. Nail DC and wherever the Clinton's are at LOL....I will be cheering! Got the Bud Ice in the fridge ready to go no matter what really. Either get drunk and pass out early or cheering and celebrating Trump won.Eh we can all dream of the what if's though can't we!

Yes, Washington is the main nest of world terrorism. But Russia would never strike it first: their President is a Christian to begin with and just a decent and wise person.

It's up to Americans to destroy that nest for good and to clean their country from Globalists/terrorists by depriving them from their power.

upload_2016-11-6_13-42-52.png

Oh I think all god fearing patriotic americans are hoping for a strike aren't we now?

And Russia will have a preemptive strike when its clear Clinton might win the race Tuesday night. Nail DC and wherever the Clinton's are at LOL....I will be cheering! Got the Bud Ice in the fridge ready to go no matter what really. Either get drunk and pass out early or cheering and celebrating Trump won.Eh we can all dream of the what if's though can't we!

You shouldn't be wishing for any preemptive nuclear strike on anyone.

Nobody on this planet wants a war with Russia, only the insane and psychopathic Neo-Conservatives want that, and the Hillarybots don't care as long as Hillary is installed as the new Puppet.

Oh I think all god fearing patriotic americans are hoping for a strike aren't we now?

What's not patriotic about wanting a Russian dictator to bomb American civilians for democratically electing someone you disagree with? :dunno:
I see we got us a regular old public school graduate! Who knew Putin seized power with violence and refuses to give it up!

Oh damn that's right he didn't. When you learn to get FACTS right then we can move along little boy.

What's not patriotic about wanting a Russian dictator to bomb American civilians for democratically electing someone you disagree with? :dunno:
I see we got us a regular old public school graduate! Who knew Putin seized power with violence and refuses to give it up!

Oh damn that's right he didn't. When you learn to get FACTS right then we can move along little boy.

Well he did have his political buddy that was President get the law changed on term limits just so that Putin come back into power... that is kind of dictator like.

You shouldn't be wishing for any preemptive nuclear strike on anyone.

Nobody on this planet wants a war with Russia, only the insane and psychopathic Neo-Conservatives want that, and the Hillarybots don't care as long as Hillary is installed as the new Puppet.
Oh I don't WANT that to happen I just knows its going to happen if she "wins" either way. Mine as well get it over with Tuesday night.

Could you return to this in a moment of passing lucidity?

Shows how much you know. I never graduated. Take that! :funnyface:

Well he did have his political buddy that was President get the law changed on term limits just so that Putin come back into power... that is kind of dictator like.
We changed our term limits laws here. Actually Putin did same thing our presidents can do here. He served 2 in a row then took 1 off as is required here as well.

We are shocked....

We are shocked....

You're just nuts.

We changed our term limits laws here. Actually Putin did same thing our presidents can do here. He served 2 in a row then took 1 off as is required here as well.

No...Presidents here have two term limit. It doesn't work that way. Putin had his buddy change it just so he can come back.

We are shocked....

I wasn't going to be brainwashed by that liberal indoctrination center.

Actually, I just smoked a lot of pot as a teenager. :dunno:

No...Presidents here have two term limit. It doesn't work that way. Putin had his buddy change it just so he can come back.
True. Eh its Russia not the US. I have no problem with it and if the people did they would have elected someone else.

Yes, Washington is the main nest of world terrorism. But Russia would never strike it first: their President is a Christian to begin with and just a decent and wise person.

It's up to Americans to destroy that nest for good and to clean their country from Globalists/terrorists by depriving them from their power.

View attachment 97120

The Leftists across the planet had no problem when it wasn't Russia, they supported the Soviet Union and supported International Communism and also worship still at the Devil's Altar and adhere to Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and use the modus operandi of that POS Devil Saul Fucking Alinsky.

Now The Russian Federation is an Independent nation that has no time for Communist filth, the Leftists don't like it.

Washington DC has put forward all the anti-Russian Propaganda because Russia refuses to bend over and become a Vassal of Washington DC and allow itself to be in the control of Neo-Conservatives and International Globalists who would rape it dry, who would demand Russia open up Siberia, that's the one thing the International Globalists have coveted for a very long time, even Stalin wouldn't agree to the rape of Siberia, for the minerals, the diamonds, the oil, the natural gas, the worlds biggest freshwater lake etc.

Washington DC liked Russia when that alcoholic idiot Boris Yeltsin was on the seat, because he allowed International Globalists to get involved with buying up things very cheap, Yeltsin put Russian Industry up for sale to those who's forebears historically hated Russia but worshipped at the Communist Altar and some of their descendants themselves are Neo-Conservatives sitting in Washington DC.

So many Americans know little of history beyond the American Continent, they just eat up whatever is spoonfed to them either on the television or in their cherry-picked books that are shoved down childrens throats.

Forum List

Back