Maybe we should not weaponize SAT scores for racist arguments

I am seriously willing to listen. I wish no ill on my black brothers and sisters. I try to give everyone a fair shot.

But, when the response is nothing more than just "white racism" without any concrete example that I can actually address, that appears to me like a pitiful excuse.

I am listening.

You can't help when you do not have the correct diagnosis. We will blame white racists because that is the root cause of the problem.
You think "white racism" is the cause of EVERYTHING.

Oh shit, it's raining...fucking white racists.

Why don't you explain how asian raci....err...I mean.... how WHITE racism is keeping you down?

I gave you the reason from my perspective. You rejected it in favor of your universal bitch-ass racism excuse. But, I will take the highroad and be willing to listen to your arguments and consider them in good faith. So, why don't you black-splain to me how white racism is keeping a brother down.

Well you see dumb ass there is such a thing called research and research shows my assessment to be correct. Yours is not. Blacks do not do the things you say. I think I would know that better than you since I have lived the experience. I don't need your approval to validate what I say. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It is apparent that you are ignorant to how racism manifests itself and you were unwilling to read and discuss one systematic way racism has been applied in this society to lecture me about a black hypocrite who was accepted into Yale law school because of affirmative action who you love because he wants to deny other young blacks the same opportunity affirmative action gave him and you act indignant because I call him a sellout or Uncle Tom.

You want to talk your stupid wb bullshit when I call Candice Owens a lawn jockey after the bitch was awarded 37,500 dollars as a victim of racial discrimination but you'd lick the blood out of her vagina monthly because she says there is no more racism.

I have nothing to explain to you. I know what the problem is. I've lived in it. You haven't, hence you are like a lifetime blind man giving his opinion about sight. You don't know the problem and furthermore what you suggested was not the problem. So go spend the same 37 years I have creating things that reduced black youth crime, took people off welfare, helped kids graduate from colleges and trade schools. Sit down for 25 years every day with blacks suffering various forms of angst and find out how they got there.

Once you've done all that we can talk about causes and solutions.

In light of the college entrance cheating scandal, perhaps it's wise to quit using them to assert some kind of racial superiority or arrogantly assert some mythical racial success. I post to the Asians around here talking bullshit. And I am sure this cheating crosses all racial lines, but we blacks aren't the ones here using SAT scores to talk or validate white racism.
Chinese Nationals Accused of Vast SAT Cheating Conspiracy
How an industry helps Chinese students cheat their way into and through U.S. colleges
How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Oddly enough, last time I checked, the Chinese are actually one of the smartest races in the world with an average IQ of 104, higher than the USA! They seem like some of the least likely people who should ever need to cheat.

View attachment 260474

Yes toobfreak
and the wealthy corporations that control the most resources
should be the last to cheat and steal by unfair competition and exploiting low wage or slave labor...

You can't help when you do not have the correct diagnosis. We will blame white racists because that is the root cause of the problem.

Why don't you explain how asian raci....err...I mean.... how WHITE racism is keeping you down?

I gave you the reason from my perspective. You rejected it in favor of your universal bitch-ass racism excuse. But, I will take the highroad and be willing to listen to your arguments and consider them in good faith. So, why don't you black-splain to me how white racism is keeping a brother down.

Well you see dumb ass there is such a thing called research and research shows my assessment to be correct. Yours is not. Blacks do not do the things you say. I think I would know that better than you since I have lived the experience. I don't need your approval to validate what I say. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It is apparent that you are ignorant to how racism manifests itself and you were unwilling to read and discuss one systematic way racism has been applied in this society to lecture me about a black hypocrite who was accepted into Yale law school because of affirmative action who you love because he wants to deny other young blacks the same opportunity affirmative action gave him and you act indignant because I call him a sellout or Uncle Tom.

You want to talk your stupid wb bullshit when I call Candice Owens a lawn jockey after the bitch was awarded 37,500 dollars as a victim of racial discrimination but you'd lick the blood out of her vagina monthly because she says there is no more racism.

I have nothing to explain to you. I know what the problem is. I've lived in it. You haven't, hence you are like a lifetime blind man giving his opinion about sight. You don't know the problem and furthermore what you suggested was not the problem. So go spend the same 37 years I have creating things that reduced black youth crime, took people off welfare, helped kids graduate from colleges and trade schools. Sit down for 25 years every day with blacks suffering various forms of angst and find out how they got there.

I have never once pretended to understand what it is like to live in America as a black man. I know it's tough. It's not my fault. I didn't cause these problems, but I am willing to help.

In Texas, we found a way to accomplish diversity without basing it on race. Top 10% of high school class gets you into any public college in Texas. Because of that policy, my alma mater (A&M) has seen a huge increase in black and hispanic students. I love it. Those people got in on merit. No one can bitch about them getting special treatment.

You know what that does for racial relations? Tell me that's not a good thing. There's no hate.

I would love to sit down with you and have a cigar, and talk about this stuff.

I loke Clarence Thomas for the SOLE reason that he is a liberty-first guy. No other reason. Same with Allen Keys.

This guy;
daymond_john_option2_main.jpg

Nothing but respect for this guy.

I am not your enemy. Quit making me your enemy.

Translation: I ain't going down there, that's where the pee comes from. :abgg2q.jpg:

Who are these "people of color" getting denied?

You damn right right if they're dumb as a stump they should not be getting into the college. However, for a couple decades or so they have have been getting admitted anyways in order to defraud the government and taxpayers in a student loan scheme. You see, I was just getting out of school as I saw that crap ramping up. Just as soon as Uncle Sugar promised to back student loans, admission standards got dropped.

Their credit score will suck and they won't have a job, but the college made money hand over fist!

One of my good friends in college was a black guy who ended up being a preacher. He was on a scholarship, he earned it. Those afterwards, notsumuch.
Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.
A. Why is he assuming the ones they let in because of affirmative action? I bet those kids graduate at a very high rate. Especially if they get a full ride from the United negro college fund.

B. This racist fuck assumes colleges are passing blacks that don’t deserve degrees. And that giving those degrees is like throwing the money away. Everything about his post screams racist puke.

C. I do know of one white guy who is a total loser. He is maxing out his student loans and I don’t believe he will ever pay the money back. A complete loser. So I’m sure there is some truth to the student loan program being a stupid program that can be abused and needs to be reformed. But I bet more white trash are abusing this than poor blacks.

A) They all flunked out and had $30K+ of debt

B) "Underwater Basket Weaving" is not really a hot commodity in society.

I can't believe you're not outraged at the way the Administrators are victimizing these poor kids to get money from Uncle Sugar.

I am. They may have some certain talent that could earn them a truckload of money, but now they're saddled with $30K of debt because they were deliberately misled. It's criminal is what it is.
It certainly is criminal. You have unwitting people being herded into the quagmire of debtor's prison by the government subsidized college funding scam. Does even the most Kool-Aid saturated Liberal believe we would have $40 thousand per year college tuition without gubmint intervention?
Yes I do. Colleges want money and will charge whatever they think people will pay.

For example why didn’t prices drop when online school came around? It’s much muuch much cheaper to do online classes. One teacher can teach hundreds of students and you don’t have all the expenses of brick and mortar. But prices didn’t go down. The colleges didn’t pass on the savings just like Walmart didn’t

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.
A. Why is he assuming the ones they let in because of affirmative action? I bet those kids graduate at a very high rate. Especially if they get a full ride from the United negro college fund.

B. This racist fuck assumes colleges are passing blacks that don’t deserve degrees. And that giving those degrees is like throwing the money away. Everything about his post screams racist puke.

C. I do know of one white guy who is a total loser. He is maxing out his student loans and I don’t believe he will ever pay the money back. A complete loser. So I’m sure there is some truth to the student loan program being a stupid program that can be abused and needs to be reformed. But I bet more white trash are abusing this than poor blacks.

I can't believe you're not outraged at the way the Administrators are victimizing these poor kids to get money from Uncle Sugar.

I am. They may have some certain talent that could earn them a truckload of money, but now they're saddled with $30K of debt because they were deliberately misled. It's criminal is what it is.
It certainly is criminal. You have unwitting people being herded into the quagmire of debtor's prison by the government subsidized college funding scam. Does even the most Kool-Aid saturated Liberal believe we would have $40 thousand per year college tuition without gubmint intervention?
Yes I do. Colleges want money and will charge whatever they think people will pay.

For example why didn’t prices drop when online school came around? It’s much muuch much cheaper to do online classes. One teacher can teach hundreds of students and you don’t have all the expenses of brick and mortar. But prices didn’t go down. The colleges didn’t pass on the savings just like Walmart didn’t

If Uncle Sugar wasn't backing their poor admission standards, they'd either stop or close the doors.

The boy is making it up.

If Uncle Sugar wasn't backing their poor admission standards, they'd either stop or close the doors.
What percent of kids drop out after the first semester?

If the kid is passing his classes why not continue giving him financial aid?

What you are saying is they can’t pay back the loan when they graduate because either they can’t find jobs or they don’t make enough after getting a college degree?

I thought unemployment was at an all time low. Why aren’t people paying back their loans? I thought wages were up? Maybe trumps booming economy isn’t being felt by the middle class. Only people at the top. They can afford college

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.

Exactly. In fact it appears to cost more to go online.

In light of the college entrance cheating scandal, perhaps it's wise to quit using them to assert some kind of racial superiority or arrogantly assert some mythical racial success. I post to the Asians around here talking bullshit. And I am sure this cheating crosses all racial lines, but we blacks aren't the ones here using SAT scores to talk or validate white racism.
How an industry helps Chinese students cheat their way into and through U.S. colleges

Oddly enough, last time I checked, the Chinese are actually one of the smartest races in the world with an average IQ of 104, higher than the USA! They seem like some of the least likely people who should ever need to cheat.

View attachment 260474

Yes toobfreak
and the wealthy corporations that control the most resources
should be the last to cheat and steal by unfair competition and exploiting low wage or slave labor...

Really? How do you think they GOT to be the wealthiest corporations? I've yet to find one corporation which did not succeed based on its ability to false advertise, rip off its customers and exploit its own employees.

A group of 15 Chinese nationals are accused of orchestrating a vast conspiracy to help foreign students cheat on standardized college entrance exams administered in the U.S., in what appears to be one of the more brazen testing-related scandals in the past decade, according to a federal grand jury indictment unsealed Thursday.

For the past four years, the defendants provided counterfeit Chinese passports to impostors, who then sneaked into testing centers, mostly in western Pennsylvania, where they took the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), while claiming to be someone else, according to the indictment.

By Koh Gui Qing, Alexandra Harney, Steve Stecklow and James Pomfret
Filed May 25, 2016

The University of Iowa suspects at least 30 Chinese students of having used ringers to take their exams. The case offers a look inside a thriving underground economy of cheating services aimed at the hundreds of thousands of Chinese kids applying to and attending foreign colleges.

This industry helps Chinese cheat their way into & through US colleges

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.
Peg Tyre Mar 21, 2016

In the fall of 2013, Yue Zou decided that she wanted to leave Hegang, the city where she lived in the Heilongjiang province of China, and attend college in the United States. Her boyfriend, already a student at the University of Pittsburgh, was eager to help her get admitted to a competitive university.

He didn’t help to edit her essay or arrange for her to be tutored for the SAT. Instead he contacted a Chinese company that specializes in finding American-based test-taking proxies who, for a fee, obtain high scores on the SAT, the graduate school admission test called the GRE, and English-proficiency exams like the TOEFL for their wealthy Chinese clients. According to court documents, Zou’s boyfriend negotiated a deal with the test broker. Zou then paid the broker $6,000 for the TOEFL and $2,000 for the SAT. The broker then arranged for a graduate student to take Zou’s college-entrance exams in Pennsylvania, the court documents say.

The scheme succeeded, at least for a time. Zou applied to and was accepted at Virginia Tech, where the average SAT score range for the math and reading sections is between 1160 and 1340. She enrolled there in the fall of 2014.

I heard about this on the news and I thought this is a great idea. No longer can whites complain that diversity programs are discriminating against white people. This Adversity Program will achieve the same thing diversity was trying to accomplish. Only this Adversity Program will help any kid who wants to go to school.

So now a universities give kids extra points if they:

a. Grew up in a poor neighborhood with high crime and bad schools.
b. Come from a 1 parent household
c. Your parents make under a certain amount of money

This will help poor kids regardless of their color

13.5% of Americans (43.1 million) lived in poverty. Yet other scholars underscore the number of people in the United States living in "near-poverty," putting the number at around 100 million, or nearly a third of the U.S. population.

Before the mid-1970s, economic growth in the United States was associated with falling poverty rates. If that relationship had held, poverty would have been eradicated in the 1980s. The decoupling of rising growth and falling poverty, however, means that Americans are working longer and harder but becoming poorer and less economically secure

Here are the current U.S. Poverty Statistics released September 2018 by the U.S. Census Bureau . They represent various categories of the population and the percentage of people within those categories in a poverty status (more on Poverty Threshold page):
Adults not working - 31%
Single moms - 26%
Adults with a disability - 25%
Adults without a high school diploma - 25%
Black Americans - 21%
Foreign born non-citizens - 19%
Hispanic Americans - 18%
All children - 18%
Single dads - 12%
Seniors - 9%
Married couples - 5%
Adults with college degree or higher - 5%
Full time working adults - 2%

We both know diversity initiatives did not discriminate against whites. Having said that, you are correct that whites can now stop whining.
You whine more than any white person on these boards

View attachment 260474

Goes to show you how irrelevant IQ testing is. Especially based on race since Chinese are not a race.

Chinese is more of a race than "black" is.

Dear impuretrash and IM2
Yes and No to the issue of naming groups by race or by nationality.

If we look at how the Bone Marrow Registry organizes donors to find matches
to save lives, they have found that "Caucasians/White" tend to match each other
with an 80-90% chance of compatibility between their HLA factors.

With "minority" groups, which they identify as
Asian/Pacific Islander
Native American or Alaskan
African American or Black
Latino/Hispanic
The sources I consulted ranged in estimates as low as 10% chance of finding a match to 40% chance at the highest.

Why Ethnicity Matters When Donating Bone Marrow | Be The Match

The difference is not only because of the higher pool of Caucasian/White donors
but the key factor of HLA compatibility not being "interchangeable" with other "minority" groups.
Only the White/Caucasian have the trait of HLA factors being compatible between other donors of this same "racial/ethnic" group.

For any of the other "minority" groups, the chances of compatibility in HLA factors drops to 1 in 10
as compared to 9 in 10 for Caucasians/Whites.

So that's why the Bone Marrow registry and its nonprofit affiliates will search for donors
within the SAME NATIONALITY as well as ETHNIC group to increase the chances of finding a match.
NATIONALITY does make a difference; in searching for a compatible donor, the doctors will first
test family members of the person needing a transplant, and the nonprofits will seek help from
community members within that same ethnicity or nationality of the patient.

If it helps to identify people by ETHNICITY or by RACIAL grouping (such as Asian or African descent)
you can still argue this is geographical and due to genetic pools of closer relatives and descendants.

Either way, we are still using these "labels" to organize and identify people by GROUP,
and in the case of finding bone marrow donors, it's necessary to use this system to save lives.
The longer patients go without finding a compatible match, the medications they take to prolong
life also reduce their bodies' ability to accept future transplants. So time is of the essence,
and if the shortcut to finding a compatible match is to PROFILE potential donors by RACE or ETHNICITY,
what difference does it make whether this is geographic or genetic, we are still talking about the same general groupings.

View attachment 260474

Goes to show you how irrelevant IQ testing is. Especially based on race since Chinese are not a race.
How does it show how irrelevant IQ testing is? Another statement that flies in the face of common knowledge with no supporting evidence as always.
AS to race . . . race, nationality, whatever; semantics. As always, another strawman diversionary tactic designed to avoid the obvious, that as usual, your claims of anti-black racism are more a figment of your sick-twisted mind than anything else.

View attachment 260491

The Chinese are certainly a division of mankind having distinct physical characteristics, culture, history, language, ethnicity, features, distinction, etc., but it it makes you feel so much better URKnot, we can certainly use the term 'nationality.' They are still smarter than you. Indeed, all of the native negroid black races are lucky to have an average IQ in the '60s, '70s at the highest. Maybe that's why you want to believe that IQ is irrelevant. But it's not.
So if you think Chinese people are so great then you agree that :
  1. Asian governments should overthrow the governments of non-Asian countries for their own good, carpet-bombing them or sending in drones if necessary. Asians know best.
  2. We should get all of our ideas about other races and the world in general from Asian media.
  3. World history and world news should be mainly Asian history and Asian news.
  4. Hollywood films, which are seen worldwide, should have mostly Asian heroes. They should be Asian even in cases where the original character was non-Asian, because that is what sells. For the same reason, they should make feel-good Asian Saviour films where a nice Asian person saves helpless White people. It is not racist, it is just business.
  5. Fashion models should be mainly Asian.
  6. Asian Americans should hold most of the top positions in US society: business, banking, government, media, education, etc. It will be better for everyone. Whites who do not like it can go back to Europe.
  7. The Asian quota at top US universities should end, though maybe some non-Asians can be admitted for the sake of “diversity” so that Asian students can be more well-rounded.
  8. If Asians should kill whites, it's not a big deal: Whites kill each other all the time.
Etc.

But why does no white person makes this sort of argument even though it follows from the “facts” and all the ass licking you and harmonica and rest are giving Asians.

Wow. What a total psycho ass. Got get yourself so help.

This shows just how much you suffer from psychosis. Essen provided examples of what whites have done and asks you that question. My IQ was over 140 way back when and I am sure it's higher now. But filling in circles on a test is not a measure of intelligence. You see, when I took the tests, there were times I was just filling in dots just to get it over with. And I still scored at genius level. Funny how we are all individuals when whites like you want to deny existing white racism, but when it comes to your racist beliefs about blacks there is no such thing as an individual.

Professor Essen taught you a lesson you've now shown us was above your level. Get help.
ROFLMFAO

View attachment 260474

Chinese is more of a race than "black" is.

Dear impuretrash and IM2
Yes and No to the issue of naming groups by race or by nationality.

If we look at how the Bone Marrow Registry organizes donors to find matches
to save lives, they have found that "Caucasians/White" tend to match each other
with an 80-90% chance of compatibility between their HLA factors.

With "minority" groups, which they identify as
Asian/Pacific Islander
Native American or Alaskan
African American or Black
Latino/Hispanic
The sources I consulted ranged in estimates as low as 10% chance of finding a match to 40% chance at the highest.

Why Ethnicity Matters When Donating Bone Marrow | Be The Match

The difference is not only because of the higher pool of Caucasian/White donors
but the key factor of HLA compatibility not being "interchangeable" with other "minority" groups.
Only the White/Caucasian have the trait of HLA factors being compatible between other donors of this same "racial/ethnic" group.

For any of the other "minority" groups, the chances of compatibility in HLA factors drops to 1 in 10
as compared to 9 in 10 for Caucasians/Whites.

So that's why the Bone Marrow registry and its nonprofit affiliates will search for donors
within the SAME NATIONALITY as well as ETHNIC group to increase the chances of finding a match.
NATIONALITY does make a difference; in searching for a compatible donor, the doctors will first
test family members of the person needing a transplant, and the nonprofits will seek help from
community members within that same ethnicity or nationality of the patient.

If it helps to identify people by ETHNICITY or by RACIAL grouping (such as Asian or African descent)
you can still argue this is geographical and due to genetic pools of closer relatives and descendants.

Either way, we are still using these "labels" to organize and identify people by GROUP,
and in the case of finding bone marrow donors, it's necessary to use this system to save lives.
The longer patients go without finding a compatible match, the medications they take to prolong
life also reduce their bodies' ability to accept future transplants. So time is of the essence,
and if the shortcut to finding a compatible match is to PROFILE potential donors by RACE or ETHNICITY,
what difference does it make whether this is geographic or genetic, we are still talking about the same general groupings.

I know the difference between ethnicity and race. Trash is the one with the problem.

A group of 15 Chinese nationals are accused of orchestrating a vast conspiracy to help foreign students cheat on standardized college entrance exams administered in the U.S., in what appears to be one of the more brazen testing-related scandals in the past decade, according to a federal grand jury indictment unsealed Thursday.

For the past four years, the defendants provided counterfeit Chinese passports to impostors, who then sneaked into testing centers, mostly in western Pennsylvania, where they took the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), while claiming to be someone else, according to the indictment.

By Koh Gui Qing, Alexandra Harney, Steve Stecklow and James Pomfret
Filed May 25, 2016

The University of Iowa suspects at least 30 Chinese students of having used ringers to take their exams. The case offers a look inside a thriving underground economy of cheating services aimed at the hundreds of thousands of Chinese kids applying to and attending foreign colleges.

This industry helps Chinese cheat their way into & through US colleges

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.
Peg Tyre Mar 21, 2016

In the fall of 2013, Yue Zou decided that she wanted to leave Hegang, the city where she lived in the Heilongjiang province of China, and attend college in the United States. Her boyfriend, already a student at the University of Pittsburgh, was eager to help her get admitted to a competitive university.

He didn’t help to edit her essay or arrange for her to be tutored for the SAT. Instead he contacted a Chinese company that specializes in finding American-based test-taking proxies who, for a fee, obtain high scores on the SAT, the graduate school admission test called the GRE, and English-proficiency exams like the TOEFL for their wealthy Chinese clients. According to court documents, Zou’s boyfriend negotiated a deal with the test broker. Zou then paid the broker $6,000 for the TOEFL and $2,000 for the SAT. The broker then arranged for a graduate student to take Zou’s college-entrance exams in Pennsylvania, the court documents say.

The scheme succeeded, at least for a time. Zou applied to and was accepted at Virginia Tech, where the average SAT score range for the math and reading sections is between 1160 and 1340. She enrolled there in the fall of 2014.

I heard about this on the news and I thought this is a great idea. No longer can whites complain that diversity programs are discriminating against white people. This Adversity Program will achieve the same thing diversity was trying to accomplish. Only this Adversity Program will help any kid who wants to go to school.

So now a universities give kids extra points if they:

a. Grew up in a poor neighborhood with high crime and bad schools.
b. Come from a 1 parent household
c. Your parents make under a certain amount of money

This will help poor kids regardless of their color

13.5% of Americans (43.1 million) lived in poverty. Yet other scholars underscore the number of people in the United States living in "near-poverty," putting the number at around 100 million, or nearly a third of the U.S. population.

Before the mid-1970s, economic growth in the United States was associated with falling poverty rates. If that relationship had held, poverty would have been eradicated in the 1980s. The decoupling of rising growth and falling poverty, however, means that Americans are working longer and harder but becoming poorer and less economically secure

Here are the current U.S. Poverty Statistics released September 2018 by the U.S. Census Bureau . They represent various categories of the population and the percentage of people within those categories in a poverty status (more on Poverty Threshold page):
Adults not working - 31%
Single moms - 26%
Adults with a disability - 25%
Adults without a high school diploma - 25%
Black Americans - 21%
Foreign born non-citizens - 19%
Hispanic Americans - 18%
All children - 18%
Single dads - 12%
Seniors - 9%
Married couples - 5%
Adults with college degree or higher - 5%
Full time working adults - 2%

We both know diversity initiatives did not discriminate against whites. Having said that, you are correct that whites can now stop whining.
You whine more than any white person on these boards
Im just glad liberals found a policy conservatives so far can’t argue against.

They didn’t like diversity programs because those programs they say put white men at a disadvantage against women and minorities.

So we came up with an adversity program. We all know kids born into broken homes are at a disadvantage. We know kids born in poor neighborhoods are at a disadvantage. And we know if your parents are immigrants you are at a disadvantage. So colleges give points to kids for these things. It will no longer be just sat scores colleges look at.

Forum List

Back