"Maybe Trump's actually a dumbass"

You're talking about "Jewish Space Laser" Lady dude.
You voted for Biden...you can never erase that and look at what you voted for....a global mess...every nation in the free world is angry at Joe...and you for voting for him....

Lesh
You should be crying in your beer for voting for that incompetent boob.

He's been in office seven months and has made quite the mess which Trump will have to clean up in 2024.

Alex Jones has always been crazier than an outhouse rat. His conspiracy theories are even crazier than Trump's.
Alex is right, Trump IS A dumb ass. Across the board. Just consider how he got his ass toased during last election. He was clueless up til last min. While the crats where cooking their scheme, he was "compaigning".

Yes, I do pay attention to a crime boss who is trying to destroy democracy.

If Trump lashes out at Alex Jones and Jones turns it into WWF that could definitely affect Trump. Jones isn't thinking of running for shit, and he's a clown who will fight with Trump if he makes money. But his fans - and he has a cult-like following himself - may take sides.

Things can turn in an instant when it's a race to the bottom.
Nah. I believe Mr. Trump would eat Mr. Jones whole. Mr. Jones is nowhere near the level of cold blooded grifter and con man that I believe Mr. Trump represents.

A mutiny against Mr. Trump by Mr. Jones would only destroy Mr. Jones.

New Topics

Forum List

Back