"Maybe Trump's actually a dumbass"

Joe poopy pants has lost both houses of government to the do nothing GOP....wow...in just one weeks time Joe has lost 7 % points...just think how bad it would be if the GOP fought harder....
Fought harder... than unanimously voting no on almost everything? What are you suggesting? they drop trow and shit on the floor of Congress?

I think the point of the thread are the fissures that are all over the Republican Party/Rightwing/Conservative/Fringe Extremist Coalition.

Yeah- cuz you fools are lookin fine. Ha!

The party that elected a turnip brain who couldn't remember how to tie his shoes and a sloppy mouthed dick sucker that laughs every time tragedy strikes...

She is smarter and more patriotic than your smelly ass will ever be....
haha ... Taylor-Greene? haha... maybe you look up to her, but that woman has the brainpower of a turd. You know she is a moron. But she happens to 'legitimize' some of the hilariously insane shit you believe, so we get treated to the little tongue bath display by you. Gross. She is all yours, big guy.

haha ... Taylor-Greene? haha... maybe you look up to her, but that woman has the brainpower of a turd. You know she is a moron. But she happens to 'legitimize' some of the hilariously insane shit you believe, so we get treated to the little tongue bath display by you. Gross. She is all yours, big guy.
She didn't vote for Joe....you did.....that says it all bud.....

To a simpleton. So no surprises here.
The fact that you are so simple minded is why you can't see intelligence and common sense when you hear it....so I'm not surprised...remember you.....you.....you voted for Biden...and look at what he has done...you are stupid and should never vote again....

This time the call is coming from inside the cult.
4i6Ckte.gif
They've created a monster they can't stop.

I don't pay attention to his numbers or anything else. Apparently you do. Keep up the good work.

Alex Jones yammering about Trump is hardly reason for you slobbering nut cases to drag out the party supplies.

One more non-issue that matters not one fucking iota in the scheme of things.

How surprising.

What next? DeSantis' dog farted?
Yes, I do pay attention to a crime boss who is trying to destroy democracy.

If Trump lashes out at Alex Jones and Jones turns it into WWF that could definitely affect Trump. Jones isn't thinking of running for shit, and he's a clown who will fight with Trump if he makes money. But his fans - and he has a cult-like following himself - may take sides.

Things can turn in an instant when it's a race to the bottom.

The fact that you are so simple minded is why you can't see intelligence and common sense when you hear it....so I'm not surprised...remember you.....you.....you voted for Biden...and look at what he has done...you are stupid and should never vote again....
You're talking about "Jewish Space Laser" Lady dude.

Forum List

Back