"Maybe Trump's actually a dumbass"

Of course that's desperate, stupid, and wrong. Alex Jones is pure alt right crazy. That's his audience.

You're a full fledged idiot.

I have never been to listen/watch any of Jones' shit.

That's more than you can say, Puddinpants

LOL! Alex Jones is a dumbass
I agree with this. But there's a sizable portion of the Trump bass who watches InfoWars.

Put it this way: how many subscribers and viewers does InfoWars/Alex Jones have? Count that number as part of the Trump base.

Again: fissures in the Coalition of the Fascists.

Of course Trump’s a dummy. I’ve been saying that for a long time. He failed to fulfill most of his campaign promises and then he lost to the worst potus candidate since Hillary.
Your reasons for thinking him a dummy are different than mine, or most people.

Well that is an embarrassingly stupid paranoid delusion....

It appears to you that way because you are The Big Ass 51-50 of the Bunch!! Google is your friend. The internet is STILL OPEN, mule. Use it if you dare as it doesnt' bite!

Last edited:
I agree with this. But there's a sizable portion of the Trump bass who watches InfoWars.

Put it this way: how many subscribers and viewers does InfoWars/Alex Jones have? Count that number as part of the Trump base.

Again: fissures in the Coalition of the Fascists.

I don't pay attention to his numbers or anything else. Apparently you do. Keep up the good work.

Alex Jones yammering about Trump is hardly reason for you slobbering nut cases to drag out the party supplies.

One more non-issue that matters not one fucking iota in the scheme of things.

How surprising.

What next? DeSantis' dog farted?

it appears to you that way because you're The dellusional. Google is your friend, mule. The internet is STILL OPEN, DORK! use it if you dare as it doesn't bite.
haha, oh shut up dumbass. Your evidence-free horseshit embarrasses you.

Forum List

Back