Maybe THIS Is Why Liberals Are Freaked Out Over Latest USSC Decision

No they were not. Republicans were also doing the vote counting.

This is the way the system works. Just because they didn't swing the doors open to anyone and everyone doesn't prove any fraud.

You've had years and have come up with nothing time and again.
There were times they were expelled and in many places the observers were kept so far back from the counters “for their os. Protection from Covid” that they couldn't accurately observe anything.

Zero reading comprehension. ^^^

Quite obviously, you know nothing about security. Election or otherwise.

I'm not going to argue with you, but I'm not going to listen to you either.

Lol......I know security consists of not simply throwing the doors open and letting anyone and everyone in.

There were times they were expelled and in many places the observers were kept so far back from the counters “for their os. Protection from Covid” that they couldn't accurately observe anything.

No they weren't. And as I said it's always done in a bipartisan manner.

Next thing I'm expecting is packing the court talk.

As you know, it isn't talk....that is their plan........which they will implement as soon as they can get majorities in the House and Senate without those pesky Manchin and sinema in the way....I am pretty surprised that a left wing asshole hasn't tried to murder them yet....

Lol......I know security consists of not simply throwing the doors open and letting anyone and everyone in.
Well, what you should learn about, is an area of security called "forensics". It includes things like audits.

It's more than just what the FBI does when they want to examine someone's cell phone - which is also forensics but it's more along the lines of data recovery

A forensic audit is a big, huge deal. It's very rigorous, people like me get paid huge bucks to conduct them. We must adhere to strict protocol both when acquiring and when examining.

Well, what you should learn about, is an area of security called "forensics". It includes things like audits.

It's more than just what the FBI does when they want to examine someone's cell phone - which is also forensics but it's more along the lines of data recovery

A forensic audit is a big, huge deal. It's very rigorous, people like me get paid huge bucks to conduct them. We must adhere to strict protocol both when acquiring and when examining.

Audits were done all over the place. The "Ninja's" did an audit. Nothing.

As I was taught in the Army, failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Trite but true. After all, you don't buy insurance after you need it.
It’s spot on for sure. Your home is chock full of things you have but hope you never need. Same with your car. When I was racing motorcycles I didn’t wait until after a crash to put on all the safety gear. That would be retarded. But for some reason some people can’t grasp the concept a gun is the same as any other safety product.

It’s spot on for sure. Your home is chock full of things you have but hope you never need. Same with your car. When I was racing motorcycles I didn’t wait until after a crash to put on all the safety gear. That would be retarded. But for some reason some people can’t grasp the concept a gun is the same as any other safety product.

I never needed car insurance but I paid into it all my life in case I did. Same with house insurance and renters insurance when I rented. Having insurance doesn't make you paranoid, it makes you a responsible person being prepared for an unlikely event. When I strap a gun on, I don't expect to use it either, very few CCW holders do.

I lock my door every night. Nobody has ever tried to sneak in while I was sleeping, but I lock it anyway in the one in the million chance somebody does. And I'm willing to bet every anti-gunner out there does the same. Carrying a gun is simply like any other kind of insurance.

So how can anybody take these anti-gunners seriously when they call us gun nuts, paranoid, or the need to feel superior, when every one of them carry a host of insurance policies for various things and also lock their doors at night or when leaving the house or apartment?

I noted earlier that it is a good thing that the police now have their hands tied to harass people. Just having a gun or the belief you have a gun is no longer justification to search you. Actually having a gun is no reason to start shooting. Just because you are even standing there holding a gun, the cops have to move on.

"A guy can stand out there — or a girl or whoever with a rifle, an AR-15 or a handgun — and stand there on a sidewalk looking at the school," Goodin told WDRB. "The difference is this: We can't even stop and ask them what they're doing because of this law."

Police say the repeal of Indiana's handgun permit law means someone openly carrying a gun can be on a sidewalk eyeing a school but cops can't legally ask them what they're doing

No more with the excuse "We saw he had a gun".

This man could legally tell the cops to screw off and they would have to screw off as oppose to kill you.

I noted earlier that it is a good thing that the police now have their hands tied to harass people. Just having a gun or the belief you have a gun is no longer justification to search you. Actually having a gun is no reason to start shooting. Just because you are even standing there holding a gun, the cops have to move on.

"A guy can stand out there — or a girl or whoever with a rifle, an AR-15 or a handgun — and stand there on a sidewalk looking at the school," Goodin told WDRB. "The difference is this: We can't even stop and ask them what they're doing because of this law."

Police say the repeal of Indiana's handgun permit law means someone openly carrying a gun can be on a sidewalk eyeing a school but cops can't legally ask them what they're doing

No more with the excuse "We saw he had a gun".

You leftists love things that favor the criminals. It's why I hope there is a movement to separate this country into two countries instead.

View attachment 661441

As Democrats continue to threaten USSC Justices, call for intimidation and violence against them, and incite assassination attempts against the Justices...

As liberal extremist domestic terrorists continue to attack and bomb churches, family centers, and pro-life group's ...

As Garland refuses to enforce US law to protect the USSC Justices...

Suddenly the USSC 'shoots down' attempted liberal restrictions on Concealed Cary Weapons....

...and Violent leftists suddenly realize that more of the American people they have been threatening, attacking, and bombing could be armed, carrying concealed weapons to protect themselves....

...amazing continuing their lawless, violent tantrums more dangerous.

I opined a year or so ago that the left would not slow down/ stop its assault on Conservatives / others when it does not get its way UNTIL Conservative with a CCP and / or a legal weapon defended themselves from such an attack and ended up shooting some leftist thug or domestic terrorist.

Enter Kyle Rittenhouse. Leftists attacked him, chased him, hit him with a skateboard, and when he felt his life was threatened, that he may lose his life, he shot and killed 1 attacker and wounded another.

Leftists went berserk- how DARE he defend himself?! How could he be allowed to do that?!

Biden, Garland, and the DOJ are setting the proverbial table for it to happen again.

Garland's job is to enforce the rule of law / US law, and he's refusing to do so. He is protecting Vientiane liberals and leftist domestic terrorists who have perpetrated over 2 dozen domestic terrorist bombings.

Instead of making it plain to these criminals this is not tolerated he is facilitating it.

So when the USSC finally gets around to releasing the decision and criminal leftist animals take to the streets to engage in 'mostly peaceful protests', I don't want to hear one damn word from the board Leftists when a legally armed Conservative shoots and kills some leftist thug or domestic terrorist in self-defense or the defense of their business / property.

Lack of law results in vigilanteism / the mandatory need for one to protect themselves....

This is on Garland.

And thanks to the USSC's recent decision, picking the 'right' target (an unarmed one) for violent Leftists just got a little harder.

I hope THOUSANDS of democrat rioters die as a result of this. Rioters should be shot on sight and the shooters should be given $1,000 for each rioter shot.

Forum List

Back