Maybe...People Aren’t Meant to Talk This Much

Assuming you are correct, if politicians and the media can lie to the public, which they continually do, with impunity, why are you going after the average citizen for doing the SAME things?

You sound worried.

We were taught to engage brain before opening mouth.

So professional liars like politicians, lobbyists and lawyers don't like competition from amateurs? Too funny.

Facebook's revenues for 2020 were $85 billion dollars but they can't afford to allow dissenting opinions??? Man you really are trying too hard to justify killing off the 1st Amendment.

If you don't like what is said too bad - freedom of speech is an American right.

There's no first amendment issue here. You are perfectly free to start your own website to put out whatever crazy you want.

And, yes, I do fault Facebook for making 85 Billion, but not setting aside enough money to clamp down on the misinformation or throw off the nuts.

Funny, I don't see any accountability. They can lie about Putin owning Trump with 24/7 coverage but any conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden, which really are not conspiracy theories and more of stated fact, are censored before election time?
Um, yeah. We totally have the goods on Hunter on these laptops a blind man says he dropped off, and amazing have the same information Russian Intelligence tried to sell to Rudy Guiliani the year before.

You are fixing elections this way since many voters I saw polled would have voted differently had they known about the Hunter scandals.

No, they really wouldn't have. People were more concerned with the riots, the plague and the recession Trump brought us on whether or not Hunter was smoking dope.

Forum List

Back