Maybe now that Elon musk is talking about ESG more people will wake up.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I've talked about ESG scores for a while now and no one seems to listen or pay attention to how horrible they are for us.

Now they are for corporations but soon they will be used for everyday people. Want a job? Bank loan? To setup financing a new car? Open a credit card? Better hope your ESG score is high enough. We aren't there yet but the scores are already effecting us indirectly. Ever wonder why blacks and gays and trannies are getting shoved into everything possible with diversity being the most important thing to companies? Because of ESG scores.

I saw musk made some tweets about the scores today.

And for anyone not sure what ESG scores are here is an shit video of someone explaining them. It takes 3 minutes before he gets into what they are and what they mean but gives a good basic understanding.

Here is someone speaking on how esg is similar to how china uses social scoring systems for companies and people. It won't be long before it leaks into our personal lives.

It also explains why companies are suddenly "going woke".

I heard about it on the way home........was about to post a thread on it and saw yours.

Unbelievable what we have become today.

Punished by the Green Freaks for saying he is shifting parties, and wants Free Speech on Twitter.

The leftist in this country are EVIL.

I heard about it on the way home........was about to post a thread on it and saw yours.

Unbelievable what we have become today.

Punished by the Green Freaks for saying he is shifting parties, and wants Free Speech on Twitter.

The leftist in this country are EVIL.

It's not talked about enough really. It will be in our personal lives. Things like this always start small and unnoticed by most, they don't see it till it's too late.

Forum List

Back