Maybe next time she will help the cops.

Last edited:
Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military - Yahoo! News

I am sure it was retaliation. But then she WAS being an ass.

She 'refused' to come home from work when the police demanded she come home. People who actually served in the military know that we can't just drop everything and run home when on duty.

This is an emergency situation, has she informed her chain of command that her presence was needed by the police they would have let her go.

She 'refused' to come home from work when the police demanded she come home. People who actually served in the military know that we can't just drop everything and run home when on duty.

You are a RETARD. If the local authorities need you NO command in peace time is going to refuse unless the person is in a critical assignment at the moment. You SHOULD know THAT if you served.

You are a RETARD. If the local authorities need you NO command in peace time is going to refuse unless the person is in a critical assignment at the moment. You SHOULD know THAT if you served.

I did, I have my doubts about you, Bunker Clerk.

If being an ass were justification for discharge...:lol:

but this is creepy. small town, redneck creepy.

This is fascism:
Police officers, who said they spotted the marriage license on the kitchen table through a window of Newsome's home,..

There's nothing creepy about it, nitwit. And appreciate you're bigoted view of small towns and their inhabitants.

Do you think everyone who lives outside of the metropolitan areas are "creepy"?

I did, I have my doubts about you, Bunker Clerk.

And yet you claim a Command would refuse to cooperate with local authorities just because it was a work day. Go figure. What next? Gonna claim if a military person has a court date on a work day the command will refuse to allow them to go to court? RETARD.

Forum List

Back