"Maybe I'm Wrong About Guns"

Nothing I've proposed violates anyone's rights nor does does it bar anyone legally permitted to own form owning a weapon.

If you believe otherwise please show me the quote.
Once again, for your reluctant edification.

i-Lqv3tcP-S.jpg

When I was young I lived in Pittsburgh and would ride the bus downtown so I could fish at point park.

Oh, I'm sorry. This isn't the thread for posting irrelevancies?
You're the one who used an island, over 2,400 miles from land to show a gun crime rate compared to what? That was an irrelevancy, was it not?

Pay back is heck!

Hmmm

Pretty sure Chicago and Houston are not states
AND
So you acknowledge my claim that the reason gun control cannot work at the state level is because the states are NOT ISOLATED and transporting firearms illegally across state lines is easy and almost risk free.

SEE? I knew we could get a cogent thought out of you once you ran out of copy/paste material.

Nope.....Canada can't keep guns out, Britain can't keep guns out.......British police, on their island, state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns.....you doofus.

Are you really this stupid in real life?

Not sure what that video says about what Joe knows about guns. Seems that the gun nuts making that video should have known better than to allow such unsafe use of guns.
That video is pretty solid proof that a shotgun is not the answer for a small person.

Don't deliberately miss the point.

No. Europe uses traing requirements to keep people from owning the few bird shotguns they allow.. si no.
So now you're saying that requiring knowledge of how to use a gun safely is a bad thing. You're goofier each day.

Fuck off you useless troll. Are you even an American?
Would you like to address my post or just rant because you can't?

There is no compulsion or rules that says anyone has to be American to post here. You don't own the forum so piss off dickhead.

Would you like to address my post or just rant because you can't?

There is no compulsion or rules that says anyone has to be American to post here. You don't own the forum so piss off dickhead.
I don't waste my time addressing American rights with those from lesser nations.

I don't waste my time addressing American rights with those from lesser nations.

I agree. That's why I am an American.
Would you like to address them with an American of higher intelligence than you?

My point is you have nothing to discuss. You're still romancing the 2nd for its warm inner glow charasteristics and it's ego stroking facilities.

Does that sound like someone from a lesser nation you self assessed pompous ignorant fool.

I agree. That's why I am an American.
Would you like to address them with an American of higher intelligence than you?

My point is you have nothing to discuss. You're still romancing the 2nd for its warm inner glow charasteristics and it's ego stroking facilities.

Does that sound like someone from a lesser nation you self assessed pompous ignorant fool.
What's to discuss? You want change, get an amendment. I doubt you have more intelligence than the average house cat.

Once again, for your reluctant edification.

i-Lqv3tcP-S.jpg
And, once again, please demonstrate where any of the proposals violates the rights of anyone legally allowed to own a firearm.

OR

Just admit your an NRA propagandist and your lies aren't really your own.

You're the one who used an island, over 2,400 miles from land to show a gun crime rate compared to what? That was an irrelevancy, was it not?

Pay back is heck!
Irrelevant?

The comparison and the response PROVED that federal gun control is all that will work.

If Hawaii were carved up into sections with different laws none of them would be enforceable. AS admitted in the response.

so...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope.....Canada can't keep guns out, Britain can't keep guns out.......British police, on their island, state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns.....you doofus.

Are you really this stupid in real life?
"In America in 2017, there were almost 11,000 gun deaths. In the UK, in the year to March 2019, a total of 33 people died as result of gun crime."

The gun death rate in the UK in 2016 was 0.17 per 100k people. Not a single state in the US had a gun death rate below 3.4 per 100k.

Putting the US gun death rate at 20x the Britain rate.

What was your point again?
I mean beyond being a shill for the NRA.

New Topics

Forum List

Back