"Maybe I'm Wrong About Guns"

Do your parents know you are on the computer, unsupervised, again? They are going to ground you again...you little idiot.
Ohhh, somebody's panties are in a wad.
One hopes you changed panties before wadding them. I mean even more EWWWWW than normal.

For someone's who's failed to post an original thought on this thread or others your use of the insult "idiot" is laughable.

Everything you've copied and pasted here actually supported my position.
So, my Tiny Minded Querdeken, now that we see you are owned by pulling out your pre-teen insult library,
I will, in the future only categorize your current state of stupid in any forthcoming response.
You've nothing to say, not a single original thought, so all that's left is to treat you like the sidekick you are.

The only way the 2nd amendment can be abolished is by another constitutional convention repealing the 2nd amendment.

So since this is unlikely... you gotta live with the guns.

And where I like guns I'm not a fan of cheap hand guns. I like expensive guns...ones so expensive that they are difficult to afford. So that way people would stop leaving them in their cars so they get stolen.

However...
The issue lately is the ammunition. Even the reloading supplies are getting harder and harder to find.
Shotgun shell's lead shot are now formulated with steel so the barrels will wear out.

Why and how can you demand that we as citizens of America, surrender our right to defend ourselves? What gives you that right? If you don't want any guns in your house, fine. Here's a sign you can print up for your front door.

i-KqJNKC6-Th.jpg

Thank God we live in America and we have the US Constitution.

i-Lqv3tcP-S.jpg
Not a single item I've proposed denies ownership to any person legally permitted to own a firearm.
Not a single item I've proposed is unconstitutional.
Turn off OANN and educate yourself.

The gunpowder is tagged like dynamite and the lead is mixed with steel to wear out the barrels.

The more you use a gun the faster it wears out.

You're wrong but that is typical of someone who demands to remain ignorant about any subject.

U.S.

New Report on Where Criminals Get Their Guns

By ROBERT VERBRUGGEN
January 10, 2019 12:19 PM

Among prisoners serving time for a crime during which they possessed a gun, about half got their weapons either on the underground market (43 percent) or through theft (6 percent). Meanwhile, 10 percent bought guns from a retail source, including 0.8 percent who bought them at gun shows.

Another 11 percent of the time, someone else bought the gun for them, either as a gift or as a straw purchase (situations I wish the survey separated). Roughly 15 percent got guns from family and friends (buying, renting, trading, borrowing). And 12 percent of the time, the guns were either brought to the crime by someone else or found at the scene.

An obvious policy implication is that it would be very difficult to regulate most of these transactions — the underground market is by definition unregulated; people in criminal social networks are not going to follow gun laws; theft is already illegal; licensed dealers already conduct background checks. A fair counterargument, though, is that most guns begin life with a legal sale from a dealer, so there may be ways to stop guns from entering the illegal market to begin with.

Wrong about what?
The proposals are designed to specifically address 79% of the issues pointed out in the first 2 paragraphs.
Wouldn't reducing the availability of guns to criminals by 79% without denying legal ownership to anyone qualified and without violating anyone's rights be worth the effort?

Your questions do not address the issue put to you....
Which you have not addressed .
Because you know to do so is to admit the inanity of your position.

If abortions where regulated in the same or similar manner as guns, people such as youw ould scream loud enough to be heard on the moon.
Thus, your statement is demonstrated a lie.
I always address what is relevant. Try being relevant.

Which states have laws requiring a gun owner to have practicing permissions at a hospital within 15 miles of their residence?

Please, I'd like to know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohhh, somebody's panties are in a wad.
One hopes you changed panties before wadding them. I mean even more EWWWWW than normal.

For someone's who's failed to post an original thought on this thread or others your use of the insult "idiot" is laughable.

Everything you've copied and pasted here actually supported my position.
So, my Tiny Minded Querdeken, now that we see you are owned by pulling out your pre-teen insult library,
I will, in the future only categorize your current state of stupid in any forthcoming response.
You've nothing to say, not a single original thought, so all that's left is to treat you like the sidekick you are.
I'm curious as to why you get such a tingle up your leg by making yourself appear so ignorant.

Well, whatever floats your boat.

Sure it matters my Tiny Brained Querdeken.
In Japan, for example, suicide is often an honorable right performed to preserve honor or family status.
In the US, on the other hand, you people fear death DESPITE your claimed belief that death will lead to your "heaven."
YOU will desperately try to delay the unavoidable by any means possible and at any expense.

What, for example, is the suicide rate in the US WITHOUT guns?
View attachment 543911

Well look at that, guns outnumber all other methods when committing suicide.
Eliminate the guns and how many of those suicides fail?
Let's see if we can figure it out.

View attachment 543914
Look at that, guns succeed 82.5% of the time while cutting one's writes only succeeds 1.2% of the time.
Logic dictates that eliminating guns will reduce the number of suicides significantly BECAUSE no matter how the attempts are made, failure rates will increase, failures will increase and fewer people will die.

Again dipshit, it doesnt matter why the Japanese commit suicide. You are trying to hide the fact that without guns they commit more suicide than we do in the states. That shows that guns are not the issue…..you want guns to be the issue so you lie about the japanese.

In Japan, for example, suicide is often an honorable right performed to preserve honor or family status.
In the US, on the other hand, you people fear death DESPITE your claimed belief that death will lead to your "heaven."
YOU will desperately try to delay the unavoidable by any means possible and at any expense.

View attachment 543911

View attachment 543914
Look at that, guns succeed 82.5% of the time while cutting one's writes only succeeds 1.2% of the time.
Logic dictates that eliminating guns will reduce the number of suicides significantly BECAUSE no matter how the attempts are made, failure rates will increase, failures will increase and fewer people will die.

The Japanes and the people of 20 other gun controlled countries commit suicide at higher rates…..without guns.

You can dance all you want but you cant change the truth…. Guns dont matter in suicide you freaking doofus.

I checked and I can't find anything under "Morons...Idiots" gun manufacturer.
Perhaps you could show us a link?

Guns a manufactued by "law abiding companies."
Sold to "law abiding dealers"
Then sold to "law abiding gun owners."

No place in there for any criminal activity UNLESS, of course, not all "law abiding gun" people are not actually law abiding.

No my tiny Brained Querdeken, the source for ALL "criminal guns" are "law abiding citizens" just like you.

So when that four year old is shot playing in her bedroom, you did it.
When 10-12 people are shot in a gang fight, you did it.
When that 6 year old shoots his infant brother, you are guilty.

The changes I propose would severely restrict the ability of criminals to obtain firearms through current channels.
They will try other channels and we'll shut them down.
ALL without violating anyone's rights.

wow, you really are stupid. Criminals steal guns….criminals lie and act as straw buyers for criminals. Nothing to do with law abiding people you sick asshole.

Nothing you proposed does anything to stop criminals. I showed you this with facts. I showed you this with actual experience from cities and countries that have already done what you want and those things failed.

You are too stupid to understand this.

A the head of the Dumfuken copies and pases again.

BUT

Oh ye of empty head...

I said FEDERAL, no state.

Can't work at the state level because all one has to do is cross state lines to get what they want.

FEDERAL
FEDERAL

Moron, canada tried to register just 5 million long guns and it was a
Conplete fucking fail

on top of that, Haynes v United States says that criminals dont get prosecuted for not registering their illegal guns.

And, you dumb shit, we know from actual history that gun registration is the first step to gun banning and confiscation which is what you really want.

View attachment 543911

View attachment 543914

Buildings, trains and household chemicals are the leading methods of suicide in Japan and ropes are the leading cause in other countries you idiot.

Wrong about what?
The proposals are designed to specifically address 79% of the issues pointed out in the first 2 paragraphs.
Wouldn't reducing the availability of guns to criminals by 79% without denying legal ownership to anyone qualified and without violating anyone's rights be worth the effort?

Notuing you proposed does anything and you are too stupid to realize it.

Criminals use straw buyers or steal their guns….which means gun registration and background checks dont do shit. What about that is so hard for your brain to understand?

Where did I say "take away?"

Background checks, limits on purchases, and registration takes nothing from anyone.
To you, probably not.

To Americans, it is a big deal. It is, as you know, the difference between Freedom and Liberty, that I have and giving that up which you demand.
A the head of the Dumfuken copies and pases again.

BUT

Oh ye of empty head...

I said FEDERAL, no state.

Can't work at the state level because all one has to do is cross state lines to get what they want.

FEDERAL
FEDERAL
Yeah, that was the idea. That's why we are called a republic.

Have you studied our Constitution? You don't seem to be familiar with it given some of your your ideas.

Hillsdale College offers a free on-line course on our Constitution. It would be quite helpful to you.

I'm not being facetious, I'm trying to help you make better arguments.

According to your numbers: About the same as it is with guns.
423,000,00 guns in the US; 24,000 are used per year to commit suicide.
0.0056% of guns are used to commit suicide; 99.9943% are not
For every gun used to commit suicide, 17,600 are not
What's your point?

Forum List

Back