Maybe I was wrong about that Kamala Harris

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
She just sent Joe Biden 17 "Get Well Soon" puppies. Awww....how sweet.

"Our hearts are touched! In a nice gesture, Kamala Harris sent Joe Biden 17 get-well-soon puppies!

Awww! So cute!

Biden injured himself while playing with his dog, and this is sure to cheer him up!

After receiving the puppies, Joe is rumored to have exclaimed, "Help! She's after me again!" Haha! Such a great jokester. It's awesome to see these two buddies playing around already. What a great four years this is going to be!"

A Touching Gesture: Kamala Harris Just Sent Joe Biden 17 Get Well Soon Puppies

article-7578-1.jpg

"Our hearts are touched! In a nice gesture, Kamala Harris sent Joe Biden 17 get-well-soon puppies!

Awww! So cute!

Biden injured himself while playing with his dog, and this is sure to cheer him up!

After receiving the puppies, Joe is rumored to have exclaimed, "Help! She's after me again!" Haha! Such a great jokester. It's awesome to see these two buddies playing around already. What a great four years this is going to be!"

article-7578-1.jpg
Dogs are loyal, trustworthy and honest. No wonder the XiBiden Dogs tripped up the geriatric one...

Awww! So cute!

article-7578-1.jpg
Dogs are loyal, trustworthy and honest. No wonder the XiBiden Dogs tripped up the geriatric one...

and which is why tramp didn't own one.

Awww! So cute!

article-7578-1.jpg

and which is why tramp didn't own one.

As Trump explained it, walking a dog is beneath him

LMFAO! You!
Pencil Neck Panny Waist that you are. 306.
Butt hurt ^^^^^^^^^
DJT and his entire family are Grifters. You got scammed. Put that butt hurt in your next peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Bitch.

Wow.....Joe Biden, the tom brady of politics, wins.

Maybe.
Brett Favre would be a better analogy. Just sayin'.

LMFAO! You!
Butt hurt ^^^^^^^^^
DJT and his entire family are Grifters. You got scammed. Put that butt hurt in your next peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Bitch.

Maybe.

I don't follow sports closely.

Brett Favre was a bigger cheater than Tom Brady ?

LMFAO! You!
Butt hurt ^^^^^^^^^

Maybe.

I don't follow sports closely.

Brett Favre was a bigger cheater than Tom Brady ?
Tom Brady isn't a cheater any more than Brett. Brett Farve stayed in the game way too long. IMHO.

Forum List

Back