Maybe Donald Trump is Really a Victim in All This | The Closer with Keith Olbermann | GQ

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I would never call Donald Trump a victim, what do all these people have in common,

Laura Ingraham, born to the jewish mother, has 3 adopted kids, 2 from Russia, became a RC battling breast Ca in the early 2000’s.

Has a gay brother who introduced her to Matt Drudge (a rich gay jew) in the early 90's when Clinton became president.

Who knew Andrew Breibart in the 90’s.

Now KellyAnne Fitzpatrick, married to Mr. Conway, who also worked with Ken Starr prior to being the attorney to Paula Jones .

Maybe Donald Trump is Really a Victim in All This | The Closer with Keith Olbermann | GQ

Keith Olbermann is a moron.
Please take your childish middle-school insults elsewhere.

They all knew each other, have been out after the Clintons since Bill hit office. Read and weep. Or hey since you can't read, listen.

Oh look the Muslim and the Moron have formed an alliance. The thread is about Olbermann, not me...get back on topic, loons

Only a fool listens to anything Keith Olbermann spews, hell he can't even stay employed, he keeps pissing his employers off

I would never call Donald Trump a victim, what do all these people have in common,

Laura Ingraham, born to the jewish mother, has 3 adopted kids, 2 from Russia, became a RC battling breast Ca in the early 2000’s.

Has a gay brother who introduced her to Matt Drudge (a rich gay jew) in the early 90's when Clinton became president.

Now KellyAnne Fitzpatrick, married to Mr. Conway, who also worked with Ken Starr prior to being the attorney to Paula Jones .

Kieth Olbermann??? Are you shitting me? He's an idiot.

They all knew each other, have been out after the Clintons since Bill hit office. Read and weep. Or hey since you can't read, listen.

Oh look the Muslim and the Moron have formed an alliance. The thread is about Olbermann, not me...get back on topic, loons

Only a fool listens to anything Keith Olbermann spews, hell he can't even stay employed, he keeps pissing his employers off
No stupid. The topic isn't Olbermann.

Tell Laura that since she dated him. Now if you can read you can see how they are all interwined.

No stupid. The topic isn't Olbermann.
Your quite right, not about him, its about the Clinton conspiracy since they all got together in the low 90's.

Tell Laura that since she dated him. Now if you can read you can see how they are all interwined.

I won't waste a moment of my life reading the opinions of an idiot.

Yes some would rather be ignorant. I understand, I meat a lot of your type.

You "meat" a lot of us do you moron?

Well sounds like you know what your voting for, citizen united, your an anti American.

Well sounds like you know what your voting for, citizen united, your an anti American.

lol, you actually think that that is an insult? You are just too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.

lol, you actually think that that is an insult? You are just too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.

Probably not for you. Actually your dismissed.

Forum List

Back