May You Live In Interesting Times

I am truly embarrassed for Nancy , she went into child mode ..

I don't even want to be called an american no more, I am going to say I am a legal polock and be done with it

A narcissist will do ANYTHING to remain in the limelight, plus there is her current age to contend with. On top of that Nancy appears to me to have been suffering for a loooong time from a social disorder/psychiatric(? I'm not sure on the psych claim) problem called monophobia. It is difficult for me to understand WHY so many Americans desire geriatric elected representatives but it seems the norm for some reason???
Seriously Nancy loses her brain because Trump trolls the heck out of her?
Could have something to do with brainwashed functional moron seditionists rioting through the capitol based on garbage lies. With handcuffs. Poor America
Franco this is just embarrassing, we all knew who Trump was, but now Nancy?

I don't even want to be called an american no more, I am going to say I am a legal polock and be done with it

A narcissist will do ANYTHING to remain in the limelight, plus there is her current age to contend with. On top of that Nancy appears to me to have been suffering for a loooong time from a social disorder/psychiatric(? I'm not sure on the psych claim) problem called monophobia. It is difficult for me to understand WHY so many Americans desire geriatric elected representatives but it seems the norm for some reason???
Could have something to do with brainwashed functional moron seditionists rioting through the capitol based on garbage lies. With handcuffs. Poor America
Voting for a known scumbag con man fraud was a bad idea. Only propaganda makes it possible. All he had to do to take over the GOP base was parrot the phony scandals and conspiracy theories. Just because it was seditious was no problem.....

Voting for a known scumbag con man fraud was a bad idea. Only propaganda makes it possible. All he had to do to take over the GOP base was parrot the phony scandals and conspiracy theories. Just because it was seditious was no problem.....
Franco Trump tried to keep all his promises

There is no evidence of election fraud, you are a brainwashed functional moron.

Millions more votes than voters.
More than 1,000 eye witnesses gave sworn testimony under oath.
Security camera videos...audio tapes...bogus ballots...

Nope, don lemon told you there is no evidence so you believe it.
Also 62 judges including all the supreme Court justices, you brainwashed functional moron. They all got laughed out of court. You don't care You live on an imaginary planet of bologna propaganda. but when you people run into law enforcement they don't care about your misinformation...

Every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world knows you are nuts. Change the channel to anything not owned by Rupert Murdoch. Internet crazies don't even count

Also 62 judges including all the supreme Court justices, you brainwashed functional moron. They all got laughed out of court.

Not one single judge heard any eye-witnesses, or watched security camera video or audio. Not one single judge looked at a bogus ballot.

And you're OK with that? It's not what they did to al gore.

No problem...if the courts wont listen...there are always military tribunals!

Where is piglosi anyhoo?

Has anybody seen that witch in the last 2 days? Hopefully she's in a cell awaiting her tribunal!

You have one TV channel I have hundreds around the world who try to be journalists not your propaganda monsters. Also all respected newspapers, in other words not old by Rupert f****** Murdoch. Who is not allowed anywhere but here really.
Also 62 judges including all the supreme Court justices, you brainwashed functional moron. They all got laughed out of court.

Not one single judge heard any eye-witnesses, or watched security camera video or audio. Not one single judge looked at a bogus ballot.

And you're OK with that? It's not what they did to al gore.

No problem...if the courts wont listen...there are always military tribunals!
It's all total crap super duper.

An old Chinese curse.

Welp, things are about to get interesting!

If Biden is sworn in on the 20th...there will be a civil war.

If Biden is not sworn in on the 20th...there will be a civil war. Democrats have set this up nicely!

If that ain't enough I can assure you...these twitter mass-bans are only the very beginning...which will lead to a civil war.

Which leaves China and Russia licking their lips...they are watching closely for a perfect time to hit us...can you guess when that time will be?

I hope your prep's are full & your gas tank is topped off! Things are about to get "interesting"!

Yup.

Seems like the world has gone crazy.

I remember when i was growing up i was taught to always respect cops and now all of a sudden people are saying that cops are bad.

I think someone should blast this from a car.

Criminality Beyond Anything Previously Witnessed

The criminality includes forging signatures, ballot-box stuffing, ballot harvesting, paying for voting, offering raffle prizes for voting, voting in place of the deceased, doctoring ballots, voting twice, not delivering opposition ballots, destroying opposition ballots, backdating ballots, re-running ballots through counting machines, restricting access of poll observers, and even assaulting and threatening observers.

Also, advising voters at the voting booth, ‘finding’ stacks of ballots hours and days later, feigning water main breaks to clear out voting precincts and then manipulate counting machines, delivering truckloads of computer-generated ballots, employing software susceptible to vote-switching, and untold numbers other illegal and un-democratic schemes.

Criminality Beyond Anything Previously Witnessed

The criminality includes forging signatures, ballot-box stuffing, ballot harvesting, paying for voting, offering raffle prizes for voting, voting in place of the deceased, doctoring ballots, voting twice, not delivering opposition ballots, destroying opposition ballots, backdating ballots, re-running ballots through counting machines, restricting access of poll observers, and even assaulting and threatening observers.

Also, advising voters at the voting booth, ‘finding’ stacks of ballots hours and days later, feigning water main breaks to clear out voting precincts and then manipulate counting machines, delivering truckloads of computer-generated ballots, employing software susceptible to vote-switching, and untold numbers other illegal and un-democratic schemes.

Not a chance. All investigated all total bologna laughable.

An old Chinese curse.

Welp, things are about to get interesting!

If Biden is sworn in on the 20th...there will be a civil war.

If Biden is not sworn in on the 20th...there will be a civil war. Democrats have set this up nicely!

If that ain't enough I can assure you...these twitter mass-bans are only the very beginning...which will lead to a civil war.

Which leaves China and Russia licking their lips...they are watching closely for a perfect time to hit us...can you guess when that time will be?

I hope your prep's are full & your gas tank is topped off! Things are about to get "interesting"!

I can't disagree.

Interesting? I guess, but, what I'm witnessing is the decline of America.

Decline? After the 21st it will feel more like a sudden collapse.

Will we face the threats like the men our grandparents were? Or will we melt like snowflakes?

If all your grandparents were men, you may have a different kind of threat to deal with first.

Forum List

Back