Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

Maxine Waters needs to permanently shut her pie hole. She has caused enough damage for a lifetime. That decrepit old bitch needs to finally do a great service for America and retire.

She needs to be arrested, indicted, tried and convicted of sedition....
Oh shut up. This isn't Cuba yet. We don't throw our political opposition in jail. Your claim is ridiculous.

~~~~~~
No we'll have to wait until Democrats get rid of the filibuster in the Senate, Pack the Courts and pass HR1. Then we'll have Venezuela and Cuba all lled into one, her in Ameica.

the protests by Kaepernick
Oh, Kaepernick--the less than stellar QB who was going to be dumped by the 49ers? The one who was abandoned by his biological mother and raised by a WHITE family in a small agricultural town in the central valley of CA. The one who was raised in the lap of luxury? Went to Nevada-Reno. That Kaepernick? The one who figured he didn't have to follow protocols to be reinstated by his employer? Are you going to lecture me about how oppressed he was? Try again lady.

Maxine Waters needs to permanently shut her pie hole. She has caused enough damage for a lifetime. That decrepit old bitch needs to finally do a great service for America and retire.

Oh shut up. This isn't Cuba yet. We don't throw our political opposition in jail. Your claim is ridiculous.

~~~~~~
No we'll have to wait until Democrats get rid of the filibuster in the Senate, Pack the Courts and pass HR1. Then we'll have Venezuela and Cuba all lled into one, her in Ameica.
None of that's happening. Settle down.

Trump Did ask protestors at the Capitol to march PEACEFULLY down and have their voices heard.... in order to change the votes of lawmakers. That is not an insurrection, that is protest. What a group of the protestors did was something Trump did not account for. Now after the fact of the break in and violence with Capitol police, HAD Trump then called for people to be more confrontational and stay on the streets, Then yes I would say Trump was being grossly negligent in the face of what had already happened.

So what Maxine Watters is calling for is pretty dangerous. A verdict hasn't even been read yet... and the basis on what decisions have been by a jury made hasn't even been gone over yet. She's not even giving process a chance.

Watters is a lawmaker and is supposed to promote these concepts of due process,.... so to call for increasing confrontation tells people on the street who have already Looted, burned and destroyed businesses, attacked police, what exactly?? Where is her call for peaceful protest?? If one person dies due to her call for confrontation, then she would be personally liable.
Some say peaceful protest doesn't get much attention. How did kneeling during the anthem do? Cause you folks to pay attention? Hell, no, you boycotted the games rather than watch such a thing!
I don't agree with her confrontational rhetoric, but it doesn't rise to the level of incitement to riot. And it's not the essence of her message. Her message is, don't give up.
you are making excuses for her....if a republican said that i bet your opinion would be somewhat different....
Picture what you will. You will anyway.
Well deflecting works for you. You know you'd be out for blood if it was Trump that said what she said.
Trump was targeting our democracy and our legally elected government because he is an authoritarian mentally ill fruitcake who was intent on remaining President after he lost an election.

I don't see a clear comparison here with an 82 year old pol who wants blacks treated fairly. Her comments Saturday didn't cause a riot. The crowd was quieter than usual and went home of their own volition.
They still haven't gone home. Trump called for a peaceful protest--Waters is trying to short circuit due process under a threat of violence--a classic example of inciting to riot. Take the blue colored glasses off. If you advocated for anything that remotely resembled justice and fairness I think you would probably keel over and die.
I already said I don't agree with her confrontational style. The reality is, you're overreacting.

I think she is potentially interfering with a trial.

Dangerous ground.

You better reach the verdict I want....or else.
That's been implied from the start, all these protests are saying the same thing. Last summer, they had some city governments over a barrel about police reform. More rioting and burning if they didn't get their way.
But everyone agrees police reform is needed and it took this in order to make it happen. Maybe next time the black community tries polite, peaceful protest, someone ought to listen to them.

Not relevant.

Chauvin has not been convicted. And he might not be.

And that is up to the jury and not her.

If he is aquitted and someone is killed in an ensuing riot...who is to say it isn't on her head ?
You honestly think they wouldn't riot if old Max hadn't made those comments last night? LOL After all the riots and countless hours of protest, you think none of them have considered burning the place to the ground if that reprobate walks?

I agree with you, it's not a good thing that no one on that jury can possibly make their decision without the potential riots weighing on their minds. Hopefully, they won't let it interfere with a fair decision.

Minnesota is ready for riots. They'll survive them if they come. It's not going to be because of Maxine, though.

I honestly don't know.

But I suspect there is a greater chance they will.

And yes, it might be because of Maxine.

They might be ready just like a fire pit is ready.

It still needs a spark.
I disagree Maxine is a spark here.
RIGHT!!!!! She is the spark that incites a riot. C'mon, you are dumber than a stone.
Don't get personal.
I call 'em as I see 'em.

How many GD times are you trumpsters going to start a thread on this? This must be the the 3rd one. You guys must be getting paid to start threads.

How many times are we going to start a thread on the violence being promoted by Democrats?

Hard to say, how many times are you, far-left liberals, going to repeatedly call for more violence?

You don't get paid? Who knew? Maybe you could get paid too if you upped your game and included FACTS and the TRUTH in your threads. What do you think?
Ironic your side is suddenly bemoaning violence when six months ago it was all you guys could think about. AR's and revolution and protect the suburbs. You guys were nuts.
So you advocate BLM/Antifa riots for months in many major cities and the best you can do is point out a few people carrying weapons to defend themselves in line with the 2nd amendment. How can you sit there and defend murders by YOUR side and deflect to something as ridiculous as someone exercising their constitutional rights. Lady, you have serious mental problems.
You have serious vision problems.
I can point you to numerous people who were murdered or harmed by your BLM/Antifa rioters. None of those open carry patriots killed or harmed ANYONE. You are defending THUGS. That would make you a COMMON THUG.
Far from it. Bye
Run along, study your material next time.

That's been implied from the start, all these protests are saying the same thing. Last summer, they had some city governments over a barrel about police reform. More rioting and burning if they didn't get their way.
But everyone agrees police reform is needed and it took this in order to make it happen. Maybe next time the black community tries polite, peaceful protest, someone ought to listen to them.

That's disgusting.

i-sVdcJxD-X2.jpg

That's disgusting.

i-sVdcJxD-X2.jpg
Yup. Riots are.

Are you ignorant as to what's been going on in MN the last week? The black bitch told the rioters to stay in the streets and get more confrontational. Thugs have already fired at the National Guard. The bitch belongs in jail with the rest of the thugs. What did you commies say, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!

Are you ignorant as to what's been going on in MN the last week? The black bitch told the rioters to stay in the streets and get more confrontational. Thugs have already fired at the National Guard. The bitch belongs in jail with the rest of the thugs. What did you commies say, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!.
She did not incite a riot.
She has a right to express her opinion, just like the miserable white supremacists do.
When she slings an AR across her chest and marches into the capitol demanding the Congress vote her way or else, I'll reconsider.

Are you ignorant as to what's been going on in MN the last week? The black bitch told the rioters to stay in the streets and get more confrontational. Thugs have already fired at the National Guard. The bitch belongs in jail with the rest of the thugs. What did you commies say, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!.
She has a right to express her opinion, just like the miserable white supremacists do.
When she slings an AR across her chest and marches into the capitol demanding the Congress vote her way or else, I'll reconsider.

So you decide to remain a commie drama queen and deny reality. GOT IT!!!!!

1618810824269.png

I don't recall seeing anyone at the Capitol with an AR or any sort of firearm except for the Capitol police who had an officer that executed an unarmed female protester who was a veteran.

*****SMILE*****

:)

~~~~~~

Last edited:

~~~~~~

I'm glad they're trying to find those drive-by shooters!

Trump Did ask protestors at the Capitol to march PEACEFULLY down and have their voices heard.... in order to change the votes of lawmakers. That is not an insurrection, that is protest. What a group of the protestors did was something Trump did not account for. Now after the fact of the break in and violence with Capitol police, HAD Trump then called for people to be more confrontational and stay on the streets, Then yes I would say Trump was being grossly negligent in the face of what had already happened.

So what Maxine Watters is calling for is pretty dangerous. A verdict hasn't even been read yet... and the basis on what decisions have been by a jury made hasn't even been gone over yet. She's not even giving process a chance.

Watters is a lawmaker and is supposed to promote these concepts of due process,.... so to call for increasing confrontation tells people on the street who have already Looted, burned and destroyed businesses, attacked police, what exactly?? Where is her call for peaceful protest?? If one person dies due to her call for confrontation, then she would be personally liable.
Some say peaceful protest doesn't get much attention. How did kneeling during the anthem do? Cause you folks to pay attention? Hell, no, you boycotted the games rather than watch such a thing!
I don't agree with her confrontational rhetoric, but it doesn't rise to the level of incitement to riot. And it's not the essence of her message. Her message is, don't give up.
Trump supporters need to get confrontational. Start burning down black communities like you Leftards do.

This old hag needs to be in prison
Yous guys don't like freedom of speech much...
if she were a righty they would be saying she is trying to incite violence....

Yup. She would be arrested for sedition or insurrection. Seems pretty clear to me.

She's telling them to stay in the streets and confront the police and NG. Sounds like insurrection and sedition to me.

Trump supporters need to get confrontational. Start burning down black communities like you Leftards do.
Be my guest.

you are making excuses for her....if a republican said that i bet your opinion would be somewhat different....
Picture what you will. You will anyway.
Well deflecting works for you. You know you'd be out for blood if it was Trump that said what she said.
Trump was targeting our democracy and our legally elected government because he is an authoritarian mentally ill fruitcake who was intent on remaining President after he lost an election.

I don't see a clear comparison here with an 82 year old pol who wants blacks treated fairly. Her comments Saturday didn't cause a riot. The crowd was quieter than usual and went home of their own volition.
They still haven't gone home. Trump called for a peaceful protest--Waters is trying to short circuit due process under a threat of violence--a classic example of inciting to riot. Take the blue colored glasses off. If you advocated for anything that remotely resembled justice and fairness I think you would probably keel over and die.
I already said I don't agree with her confrontational style. The reality is, you're overreacting.

I think she is potentially interfering with a trial.

Dangerous ground.

You better reach the verdict I want....or else.

Not relevant.

Chauvin has not been convicted. And he might not be.

And that is up to the jury and not her.

If he is aquitted and someone is killed in an ensuing riot...who is to say it isn't on her head ?
You honestly think they wouldn't riot if old Max hadn't made those comments last night? LOL After all the riots and countless hours of protest, you think none of them have considered burning the place to the ground if that reprobate walks?

I agree with you, it's not a good thing that no one on that jury can possibly make their decision without the potential riots weighing on their minds. Hopefully, they won't let it interfere with a fair decision.

Minnesota is ready for riots. They'll survive them if they come. It's not going to be because of Maxine, though.

I honestly don't know.

But I suspect there is a greater chance they will.

And yes, it might be because of Maxine.

They might be ready just like a fire pit is ready.

It still needs a spark.
I disagree Maxine is a spark here.
Jim Jordan is not a spark right? She needs to be impeached. Impeach the woman of jive! Impeach the woman of jive!

This old hag needs to be in prison
Yous guys don't like freedom of speech much...
The old bitch can go race bait in her home state and get her disgusting ass out of my state.
All she does is throw fuel on the fire.
exactly, the FBI should arrest her for crossing sate lines to incite a riot. Blacks seem to get away with murder and the FBI again proves they are useless

Last edited:

Forum List

Back