Maxine Waters wants to impeach Trump for.....

Creating the meme Crooked Hillary. I shit you not. This is how utterly incompetent most of the left is.
Top Democrat Maxine Waters: Trump Should Be Impeached For Devising ‘Crooked Hillary’ Nickname

Does that then mean she would have supported impeaching Hillary for calling half of America deplorable? How bout for calling black men Super Predators?

I'm beginning to think we should relocate elected dems to Guam just to see if it will tip over....

That's nothing, Rosie Odonnell wants to impose martial law until Trump can prove his innocence from all the baseless allegations.

I say that this story shows some promise for Maxine. She not only used the word "impeachment", which has multiple syllables, she also seems to know what the word actually means and used it in a complete sentence.

Now all we need to do is introduce a new word for the day, "Constitution". This word is a little trickier and may take several weeks to master saying it and then a year or two to understand what it means.

If Republicans can impeach over a Blow Job .......Dems can impeach over a Golden Shower

Creating the meme Crooked Hillary. I shit you not. This is how utterly incompetent most of the left is.
Top Democrat Maxine Waters: Trump Should Be Impeached For Devising ‘Crooked Hillary’ Nickname

Does that then mean she would have supported impeaching Hillary for calling half of America deplorable? How bout for calling black men Super Predators?

I'm beginning to think we should relocate elected dems to Guam just to see if it will tip over....
you are being lead in your thoughts...by partisan gobbledygook...

you obviously did not read the transcript or watch the full video of the interview...or, are just trying to be funny?
True but she's grasping at phantom straws with her own partisan gobbledygook. "They hacked into the emails"? :dunno:
the claim is some Trump operatives worked with the Russians and stolen emails to disseminate them on a strategic basis on to wikileaks, and passed on to Trump what to say and when to say it, based on when things were being released....

is the conjecture, based on what they know from the information they were given by the IC, what's in the dossier of the MI6 guy, and a supposed on going FBI investigation being done, on whether Trump operatives, like Roger Stone, his first campaign advisor, were involved with the dissemination of the Russian/Guccifer2.0 stolen emails of the DNC and Podesta
It appears that the truth killed Hillary's campaign.
It wasn't the truth, it was the spinning, twisting, and turning of the truth, and rinse, spit, and repeat. By the right wing media, by the faux news people in Indonesia with the Pizzagate made up story, by the spin on Donna Brazille leaking only Hillary her question before the debate... when she actually gave Hillary her question and Bernie his question as well..., by the spin on in bed with the media crap when every single campaign has their media favorites, such as Trump being on Fox News near every single night during the campaign and heard on a hot mike telling Joe and Mika not to ask him any hard questions..... Trump using his own media favorites to disseminate fake stories like Briebart and National enquirer and New York Post, and Trump using the leaked material from the DNC theft and Podesta email theft in all of his rallies over and over and over and over and over again, telling everyone to go to wikileaks....never really saying what he found objectionable in them, just big BIG claims she was crooked, without ever showing why....he used it to the hilt and so did facebook, all the right wing internet media....

Dropping and dissemination of the Podesta emails on October 2nd the EXACT DAY of the Trump Access Hollywood Tape of him saying cuz he was a Star he could grab any beautiful woman's pussy he wanted.....it was all Orchestrated like the Philharmonic

We all have to take it easy on her. She is a black woman. She simply cannot help it.

you obviously did not read the transcript or watch the full video of the interview...or, are just trying to be funny?
True but she's grasping at phantom straws with her own partisan gobbledygook. "They hacked into the emails"? :dunno:
the claim is some Trump operatives worked with the Russians and stolen emails to disseminate them on a strategic basis on to wikileaks, and passed on to Trump what to say and when to say it, based on when things were being released....

is the conjecture, based on what they know from the information they were given by the IC, what's in the dossier of the MI6 guy, and a supposed on going FBI investigation being done, on whether Trump operatives, like Roger Stone, his first campaign advisor, were involved with the dissemination of the Russian/Guccifer2.0 stolen emails of the DNC and Podesta
It wasn't the truth, it was the spinning, twisting, and turning of the truth, and rinse, spit, and repeat. By the right wing media, by the faux news people in Indonesia with the Pizzagate made up story, by the spin on Donna Brazille leaking only Hillary her question before the debate... when she actually gave Hillary her question and Bernie his question as well..., by the spin on in bed with the media crap when every single campaign has their media favorites, such as Trump being on Fox News near every single night during the campaign and heard on a hot mike telling Joe and Mika not to ask him any hard questions..... Trump using his own media favorites to disseminate fake stories like Briebart and National enquirer and New York Post, and Trump using the leaked material from the DNC theft and Podesta email theft in all of his rallies over and over and over and over and over again, telling everyone to go to wikileaks....never really saying what he found objectionable in them, just big BIG claims she was crooked, without ever showing why....he used it to the hilt and so did facebook, all the right wing internet media....

Dropping and dissemination of the Podesta emails on October 2nd the EXACT DAY of the Trump Access Hollywood Tape of him saying cuz he was a Star he could grab any beautiful woman's pussy he wanted.....it was all Orchestrated like the Philharmonic
Welcome to the world of politics....... :lol:

Just one more example of how intellectually vacuous the leadership of the Democratic Party is.

You can only impeach a president for a criminal offence. He has not committed a criminal offence. Questioning hillary's health and calling her crooked is not a criminal offence.

No one made a credible claim that the released emails were fake. Everything else was politics as usual and a strong candidate could have succeeded despite it. Do you really think that no one told any lies or spun anything about Trump? The leaked emails were, I think, the last straw for Hillary's lackluster campaign, which is why I say the truth killed it.

Rep. Waters is more than welcome to initiate and bring it up for vote in the House.

You can only impeach a president for a criminal offence. He has not committed a criminal offence. Questioning hillary's health and calling her crooked is not a criminal offence.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors .....like blow jobs

He wasn't impeached for blowjobs, if you're talking about Bill Clinton. He was impeached for lying to congress, under oath.

So you are saying that calling Hillary Crooked Hillary is not a criminal offense?

Maxine begs to differ.

He wasn't impeached for blowjobs, if you're talking about Bill Clinton. He was impeached for lying to congress, under oath.
They know that. They're just too embarrassed at their own representatives stupidity to post on topic.

I did and the woman is a complete moron.

Lying about blowjobs?

Who cares?

There's reasons to impeach Comrade Trump--but name calling on the campaign trail is not one of them.

Impeachment reasons.
1. Collusion with a foreign adversary to do a cyber attack on the United States.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

2. Conflicts of interest coming out of every pour in Comrade Trump's body.
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Conflicts of Interest

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Maxine knows the new DOJ is a comin a knockin......her and her husband are in deep shit.

Forum List

Back