Maxine Waters' Violent Rhetoric That You Didn't See

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I'm almost hesitant to start this thread because I know what the reaction will be. They'll want a link as proof even though there is none. This whole thing got swept under the rug but the implications are too serious to ignore.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

Last edited:
this is the true mind set of most blacks in America!!....if it were not so where is the outcry against her by the black community??stay tuned we aint seen nothin yet!!:eusa_eh:

oh btw why the hate for Maxine?
sounds like you are a sexist turd...

Hmm i swear i've seen that line used someplace.......where was it.........Thinking......thinking........

Oh yes! Palin, Bachman, any conservative woman thread on here.

Why are conservatives sexist? Why do you hate women?
once again Megafag can't refute the facts!!

There is no excuse for how the MSM is handling politics. They are so left leaning it's scary. Conservatives have one voice, Fox News, and Mass media and the left is constantly criticizing their reports. Never have I seen one news source being picked apart by a group so determined to see it "just go away". The mere fact that they continue the relentless attacks make me realize they have something important to say.

Maxine Waters is a political hack that should have her mouth taped shut with duct tape. She's an embarrassment to the statesmanship elected officials used to transmit. I can't believe people actually vote for her.

Last edited:
So, did anyone else see this on Meet the Press?

Anyone watch Meet the Press this morning and not see it?

It seems to me that it should be easy to verify what Mudwhistle said.

Immie

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

you really want to go down this road dumbass?

I'll repeat myself. You really want to go down this road " Nov 10 meant something" fuckstick.

Look i understand you want to prove to people you are a partisan hack, but seriously you didnt need to try this hard. We already knew.

Dumbest thread of the day so far.

you are of course free to refute what he said, or just be a jackass? Humm, looks like you chose already.

I'll repeat myself. You really want to go down this road " Nov 10 meant something" fuckstick.

Look i understand you want to prove to people you are a partisan hack, but seriously you didnt need to try this hard. We already knew.

Most of the time when the left gets ready to do something underhanded they grease the skids by claiming the right already is doing it.

What has the left claimed caused the shooting of Gabby Gifford? Targets on a map.

So now they tell millions of "Whites" they want to send them to hell and we're supposed to ignore it. They claim that we want to string them up and hang them from a tree.....no problem. We deserve to get the crap beat out of us outside of a fair.

Glad to see you can be honest enough to show you agree with these assholes.

The essence of liberal argument is ad hominem attack. Liberals do not confront arguments directly, any more than they confront religious claims directly; they go behind conservative arguments to vilify the messenger. If you disagree with liberal policy you are a xenophobe, a homophobe, an Islamophobe, a racist, an extremist, or lately a “terrorist.” As the president has said, you are too scared to think straight. Instead of answering your arguments, liberals aim to shut you up.

Last edited:
I'm almost hesitant to start this thread because I know what the reaction will be. They'll want a link as proof even though there is none. This whole thing got swept under the rug but the implications are too serious to ignore.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-reflective

The most disturbing part of this is that she actually has apologists and defenders~

They're getting tired of it? Do tell. It sucks when people start stooping to the level of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Hannity, et al?

Deal with it.

Whiner.

They're getting tired of it? Do tell. It sucks when people start stooping to the level of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Hannity, et al?

Deal with it.

Whiner.

so, lets be clear, you have no issue with what maxine waters said, even slashiing the make sure they get there blurb..?

you are of course free to refute what he said, or just be a jackass? Humm, looks like you chose already.

ah you want to play " i dont want to deal with recent history" line.

how many times ive i seen people say something about a certain election last november 2010..

or did that never happen?

Union leader will blast Sarah Palin, calling her rhetoric 'poisonous' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

calling someone a thug is quite venomous, and is used quite often by righties these days.

like i said you really want to go down this road? Both parties are so fucking dirty that the idea one is over the other is laughable.

you're missing the point, as usual.

Most of the time when the left gets ready to do something underhanded they grease the skids by claiming the right already is doing it.

What has the left claimed caused the shooting of Gabby Gifford? Targets on a map.

So now they tell millions of "Whites" they want to send them to hell and we're supposed to ignore it. They claim that we want to string them up and hang them from a tree.....no problem. We deserve to get the crap beat out of us outside of a fair.

Glad to see you can be honest enough to show you agree with these assholes.

you want a tissue?

again:
Both parties are so fucking dirty that the idea one is over the other is laughable.

you decided to make a hack thread because your panties are wet from crying.

to an extent I agree but as it is applied , the yardstick is not the same. do you get that yet or ?

But not the dumbest post...it would have to get far down the line behind your own to be considered...

ah you want to play " i dont want to deal with recent history" line.

how many times ive i seen people say something about a certain election last november 2010..

or did that never happen?

Union leader will blast Sarah Palin, calling her rhetoric 'poisonous' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

calling someone a thug is quite venomous, and is used quite often by righties these days.

like i said you really want to go down this road? Both parties are so fucking dirty that the idea one is over the other is laughable.

you're missing the point, as usual.

you said refute it, i did, and now you want me to be a mind reader.....

Fuck you for trying to punt

All you did was throw out a bunch of insults and say something non related to the subject.

Yup....you sure set me straight....I can tell ya.

Either Mud is scared of Maxine Waters gansta or he's pretending to be a scared bitch.

Oh yeah, here are the usual misogynists here to attack a dem woman. Sad little guys.

Forum List

Back