Maxine Waters: Biden ‘Can’t go home without a Black woman being VP’

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
And there you have it. I guess this is what MLK’s dream speech was about, right? This should show everyone just what the democrats are.They care nothing about merit, experience, ideas. They only care about race and gender. By the way, I thought Biden was already home in his basement.

And there you have it. I guess this is what MLK’s dream speech was about, right? This should show everyone just what the democrats are.They care nothing about merit, experience, ideas. They only care about race and gender. By the way, I thought Biden was already home in his basement.

You take one person and turn it into a legion, why? She has the right to voice her opinion just like we have to hear other opinions from party member of the Republicans...NOw had you mentioned how it was presumptuous I would agree but, your attempts at pigeonholing is most desperate. I am sure they will pick who they want no matter what old women who wear wigs say. I myself look for perky tits and a squeaky voiced vice presidential candidates.

Man, STFU. You racists only talk about merit when it comes to somebody black. All the women Biden has to choose from are more qualified than trump.

• Banned

All the women Biden has to choose from are more qualified than trump.
Impossible, especially the primate ones!

Man, STFU. You racists only talk about merit when it comes to somebody black. All the women Biden has to choose from are more qualified than trump.

You ain't black!

All the women Biden has to choose from feel more entitled than Trump.

Michelle Obama...wait Maxine said woman
Big Moo says she's depressed.
For some reason I found that hilarious. I see her as a big, black, ugly Greta Garbo "I vant to be alone. I am depressed." Of course, she's suffering her depression in a 30 million dollar Martha's Vineyard estate.
"Sigh, doan vote for me, I am soooo depressed."

Obviously it was time for that, except in racist sexist ageist GOP propaganda world. It is also obviously time to end the GOP give away to the rich tax policies and invest in America and Americans again. This is ridiculous.

Michelle Obama...wait Maxine said woman
Big Moo says she's depressed.
For some reason I found that hilarious. I see her as a big, black, ugly Greta Garbo "I vant to be alone. I am depressed." Of course, she's suffering her depression in a 30 million dollar Martha's Vineyard estate.
"Sigh, doan vote for me, I am soooo depressed."
The crap propaganda and hate you believe is amazing. She only feels what most Americans feel in this Trump driven pandemic mess we have.....

All the women Biden has to choose from are more qualified than trump.
Impossible, especially the primate ones!
None more than Cum a la. She sexed her way from Willie Brown to Beau Biden right up to unzipping Joe Biden's pants.

I'm hoping learned scholars will study the Butterfly Effect responsible for that plastic-wigged neanderthal being trotted out in front of a camera instead of cleaning motel shitters in El Segundo. They should study it thoroughly to ensure it can never occur again.

Black Americans should breathe a sigh of relief that Biden didn’t pick a transsexual and expect their gratitude.

Kamala Harris is Indian first. She was touted as being Indian first when she was elected Senator.

New Topics

Forum List

Back