Maxine Waters accuses Ben Carson of being a "White Wing Nationalist" (video)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This withered old cvnt shouldn't be allowed to operate the remote control, not to mention being one of 535 people making legislative decisions for 350 million. Fuck her for talking shit about Ben Carson.

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson revealed Wednesday that his Virginia home was recently vandalized with “hateful rhetoric” about President Trump.

Mr. Carson wrote a now-viral Facebook post in response to the deadly protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, recalling two personal stories that demonstrated the benefits of Americans listening to one another and taking the high road as opposed to wallowing in their own hate.

“Regarding all of the racial and political strife emanating from the events in Charlottesville last weekend, let me relate a story,” Mr. Carson began. “Several years ago we bought a farm in rural Maryland. One of the neighbors immediately put up a Confederate flag. A friend of ours who is an African-American three-star general was coming to visit and immediately turned around concluding that he was in the wrong place. Interestingly, all the other neighbors immediately put up American flags shaming the other neighbor who took down the Confederate flag.”

“More recently our home in Virginia along with that of a neighbor was vandalized by people who also wrote hateful rhetoric about President Trump,” he continued. “We were out of town, but other kind, embarrassed neighbors cleaned up most of the mess before we returned.”

The Michigan Chronicle, a black newspaper in Detroit, tore into Carson and labeled him the “Shame of Detroit”:

Being appointed Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and being a House Negro are two different things. It now appears HUD Secretary Ben Carson is imminently qualified to be a House Negro, but remains as unqualified as ever to lead HUD.

“Behold the House Negro,” the editorial declared.

Behold the house negro? A pediatric neurosurgeon? What the the author of the editorial every do with his life? Dr. Carson has saved the lives of tens of thousands of children.

Progs have murdered 75 million babies.

Ben Carson is not what is wrong with America, so:

Anybody who supports this administration is complicit in legitimizing the white supremacy/Nazi movement

Anybody who supports this administration is complicit in legitimizing the white supremacy/Nazi movement

Ben Carson the Nazi.

You seem level headed as fuck. We should make this black flag twat the POTUS. No free speech, though.

Last edited:
She has no Issues with Obama Bin Spying being a Black Marxist, Uncle Tom who sold out his own people and our country and who is still running The Government through his proxies in THE IRS, FBI, and DOJ.

Maxine Waters essentially called Ben Carson a racist.

A pediatric neurosurgeon who has saved tens of thousand of babies' lives.

It's disgusting that a corrupt old witch would blast Ben Carson.

Ben Carson is what is correct with the country.
Maxine Waters is what is fucked with the country.

I voted for Trump, so I am racist...I know.

You know how there are light-skinned blacks? Waters reportedly has 'evidence' that he is a VERY dark-skinned white guy...damn, his secret is out.

:p

Politics makes Maxine Waters call out Ben Carson as a bad person.

That is fucked...truly.

She will question him at length reclaiming her time preventing him from answering any question.

It tickled her when she stopped Mnuchin from answering any question.

I actually found it quite funny how she demanded he answer, accused him of not answering then reclaiming her time. It was hilarious.

Isn't she one of the brain trusts that called Condi Rice, Aunt Jemima?

Forum List

Back