Maxine Waters, A BLACK RACIST BITCH !!!

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Maxine is really proud of herself because without this office no one would give her the time of day. Here in Texas we are blessed with Shelia Jackson Lee, I think they are sisters and were raised in the same family. If I was black I would be embarrassed to have this pair in congress.

Sheila Jackson Lee might be the most underqualified politician in the entire country. I cringe every time she opens her mouth.

• Banned
Wouldn't someone who isn't a racist himself just call her a racist bitch instead of a black racist bitch?

TexSHIT, you just can't help shitting and farting .......pathetic.

Except for the comment about the other female Piece of Shit, Sheila Lee Jackson.

Last edited:
Glad to see that Shelia Jackson Lee is so well regarded, does anybody want her, I will pay for a first class ticket in the back of the bus where she belongs.

Anyone who has any knowledge of Maxine Waters, and is not a Black Racist Swine, would agree with that epithet.

So happens, the astute Black Analyst Larry Elder of LarryElder.com - Home of The Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage from South Central.. (not the one who posts on USMB), exposes this Black Racist Congressional Bitch in the following article.

Here is the link to that article:

Kerosene Maxine to Tea Party: "Go to Hell!" - Larry Elder - Townhall Conservative
The level of outrage and anger that her statements have caused you seems excessive.

Yesterday...the guy who fills in for Rush had a whole show on he thinks we're too sensitive here in America, and how people are afraid to say how they really feel.

If Waters is a racist...I applaud her honesty. There are too many racists in this country who are afraid to admit it. After that, their only choice is to overcompensate when they see others do it. It's kind of like the sand box bully in kidnergarten who threw sand at kids, being the first one to tattle on others after he is scolded and asked to stop.

I go a little over the edge sometimes trying to make a point but both of these women when they get in front of a camera or microphone step off a cliff and they are only hurting the people they claim to represent.

Anyone who has any knowledge of Maxine Waters, and is not a Black Racist Swine, would agree with that epithet.

So happens, the astute Black Analyst Larry Elder of LarryElder.com - Home of The Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage from South Central.. (not the one who posts on USMB), exposes this Black Racist Congressional Bitch in the following article.

Kerosene Maxine to Tea Party: "Go to Hell!" - Larry Elder - Townhall Conservative
The level of outrage and anger that her statements have caused you seems excessive.

Yesterday...the guy who fills in for Rush had a whole show on he thinks we're too sensitive here in America, and how people are afraid to say how they really feel.

If Waters is a racist...I applaud her honesty. There are too many racists in this country who are afraid to admit it. After that, their only choice is to overcompensate when they see others do it. It's kind of like the sand box bully in kidnergarten who threw sand at kids, being the first one to tattle on others after he is scolded and asked to stop.

ToxicFeces,

Great logic.

What follows next is: If Charlie Manson is a fucking Psycho Murderer ..... I applaud his honesty. There are too many psycho murdreres in this country who are afraid to admit it. After that, their only choice is to overcompensate when they see others do it. It's kind of like the sand box bully in kidnergarten who threw sand at kids, being the first one to tattle on others after he is scolded and asked to.

Ever think of marketing your brand of wisdom ?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You are a racist too you cum gargling call girl, so whats the problem? you should get along perfectly with her.

Low Gravity Bullshit Artiste,

You are below that of a racist Piece of Shit.

You excel in being a SUPER ARSEHOLE ...... and loving it.

So its racist to tell someone to go to hell?

Who would have thought.

Forum List

Back