Maximum red alert: deep state may assassinate President Trump tonight in Dallas

Wrong again scumbag. Keep thinking like that. Rant all you want. I’ll laugh when I get to say told you so. Stay and hide in your basement. We know that’s your comfort zone.

elongobardi - THE definition of keyboard commando / Internet Tough Guy :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, YOU run out in the streets with your BB gun....see how long you last. You'll be the only one. :itsok:

Have you ever even hoisted your weight off the couch long enough to go vote?

Wow is that the best you can do. I have handled more firearms and people in half my life then you will have in your hole life. See being a retired police officer I’ve had my share of fun. A maggot like you wouldn’t last a day where I worked. They would eat you up and spit your pussy ass out in the projects. Keyboard Commando. That’s funny, I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out of mommy’s basement pussy boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. but you don't have a badge and a gun now. You can't claim "I was in fear for my life" to excuse your illegal behavior. All you can do is hide behind that keyboard and have wet dreams about how you were a dirty cop and got away with it.

Your too stupid to even get that right. As I retired police officer I can carry a gun in any state I want to. Just have to do my qualifications. Plus I don’t need to be an active too tell the difference between good people and scum. Your scum like all liberals and Democrats. We know you have to stay inside because of you phony medical condition. Didn’t know being a pussy was a medical condition but if it is the hole Democratic Party has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Any idiot can have a gun, and lots of them do. Not sure where you get that "stay inside " claim, but I guess it's the same place you get all your other claims. From your ass.
Ahem, from inside his ass.

I wouldn't recommend killing anyone, but if it should happen, boy, there is going to be one helluva party
Good to cover your vile self by getting as close as you can to advocate assassinating your troublesome political enemies.

Maybe you should join one of those leftists plays so you can get it out of your system before you actually do something

Your whore has so wounded our country and tried to tear it down, as well as endangered so many people, that I don't give a shit about the life of this single individual who is a foul-mouthed slut. I've been alive for the assassinations of giants like, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, MLK, so how can I care about the orange whore?

I wouldn't recommend killing anyone, but if it should happen, boy, there is going to be one helluva party
Good to cover your vile self by getting as close as you can to advocate assassinating your troublesome political enemies.

Maybe you should join one of those leftists plays so you can get it out of your system before you actually do something

Your whore has so wounded our country and tried to tear it down, as well as endangered so many people, that I don't give a shit about the life of this single individual who is a foul-mouthed slut. I've been alive for the assassinations of giants like, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, MLK, so how can I care about the orange whore?
Don will be fine, no worries, look at your list, they were all taking on concentrated wealth and authoritarianism. Don is no threat whatsoever to concentrated wealth and/or authoritarianism.

This is honestly horrible and I honestly don’t know why no looney tunes has or the president of the looney tunes hasn’t ordered the hit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is honestly horrible and I honestly don’t know why no looney tunes has or the president of the looney tunes hasn’t ordered the hit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, um....how'd the 'Assassinated in Dallas' batshit go, my little conspiracy theorists?

Guys?

If even you are going to treat the steaming piles of conspiracy batshit you call theories like meaningless garbage, you can hardly expect us to treat them differently.

Guys?

If even you are going to treat the steaming piles of conspiracy batshit you call theories like meaningless garbage, you can hardly expect us to treat them differently.

IGNORE is a great tool

upload_2019-10-21_12-30-48.png

Guys?

IGNORE is a great tool

View attachment 285588

So we're supposed to ignore your meaningless batshit conspiracy nonsense that even YOU abandon and treat like useless garbage?

Is that before or after they are affirmatively demonstrated to be laughably false? Or just when they are based on absolutely nothing but our own imagination?

Forum List

Back