Maximum red alert: deep state may assassinate President Trump tonight in Dallas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump is scheduled for a rally in Dallas, Texas, tonight.

That said, why is Nancy Pelosi acting so weird during a press conference this morning? Why was she messing with her bracelet? What with her ‘projectile’ jewelry? And what was Joe Biden referring to when he said we need to focus on removing Trump on the 17th?

Tune in below and find out more:

Maximum Red Alert: Deep State May Assassinate President Trump Tonight in Dallas

Oh since this article will be out LOL . it will change the fact of this happening because now we made the public aware of the crime before the crime oooops guess they will have to plan a new way..

I don't think there's a need to search this one on here LOL... I can be sure nobody has posted this chit yet bahah.

Last edited:
I can't imagine the backlash if president Trump was harmed!

I truly can't imagine it! It would NOT be pretty for anyone.

If it were to happen, watch closely as democrats are dragged into the streets and dealt with similarly. Their treasonous behavior is very close to triggering a civil war.

Last edited:

Yes indeed, there would be a flurry of angry posts on forums......then the right would quietly accept it and move on to more important things, like what's on Netflix tonight....or cheeking in on Facebook.

Maximum Red Alert... is that like the old video game just called Red Alert?
Yuri's Revenge was my favorite of the series.

If it were to happen, watch closely as democrats are drug into the streets and dealt with similarly. Their treasonous behavior is very close to triggering a civil war.

I usually agree with you.....but in this case if past actions are any indication of future actions......I would say nothing would happen at all outside of angry forum posts.

I'm surprised that it hasn't been attempted a few times already. Surely the House would approve of any success and give the perpetrator a few hours of community service....if not a commendation for heroism.

I wouldn't recommend killing anyone, but if it should happen, boy, there is going to be one helluva party. What's the whore doing in Dallas, anyway? Can't he stay home and shut his filthy trap?

President Trump needs to take every precaution possible as there are people that would like nothing more than to get rid of him anyway possible.

Yes indeed, there would be a flurry of angry posts on forums......then the right would quietly accept it and move on to more important things, like what's on Netflix tonight....or cheeking in on Facebook.

They assassinate President Trump, Democrats and liberals better hide and get great security because all hell will break loose. You libtards don’t know shit. You know what will be on Netflix. It will be a Documentary on the slaughter of Democrats for assassinating President Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did any of you guys notice when Nanncy Pelosi spoke the other day she pointed out her bracelet that was made out of " BULLETS" . lol subliminal hint Biden says and focuses on stating over and over we must REMOVE THE PREZ on the 17th we must get rid of him on this day.. it's crazyeeee.

If it were to happen, watch closely as democrats are drug into the streets and dealt with similarly. Their treasonous behavior is very close to triggering a civil war.

I usually agree with you.....but in this case if past actions are any indication of future actions......I would say nothing would happen at all outside of angry forum posts.

I'm surprised that it hasn't been attempted a few times already. Surely the House would approve of any success and give the perpetrator a few hours of community service....if not a commendation for heroism.

You are so wrong moron. You have no idea the wraith that will come down on the Democrats. I know you’ll be hiding in your basement.

It is the deep state's plan B. They will try to win the 2020 election. If they don't, they will implement Plan B.
The Clintons use plan B often and with impunity...:eusa_silenced:

Yes the Clinton kill count is closing in on 50.

President Trump is scheduled for a rally in Dallas, Texas, tonight.

That said, why is Nancy Pelosi acting so weird during a press conference this morning? Why was she messing with her bracelet? What with her ‘projectile’ jewelry? And what was Joe Biden referring to when he said we need to focus on removing Trump on the 17th?

Tune in below and find out more:

Maximum Red Alert: Deep State May Assassinate President Trump Tonight in Dallas

Oh since this article will be out LOL . it will change the fact of this happening because now we made the public aware of the crime before the crime oooops guess they will have to plan a new way..

I don't think there's a need to search this one on here LOL... I can be sure nobody has posted this chit yet bahah.
it would not surprise me in the least if Trump were murdered, but, do you really think they would leak it? I don't.

Forum List

Back