Max Waters Has A Black Challenger - Let's Keep An Eye On Things

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
If Max works the way she normally does, she'll continue to pander to her ignorant base with bullshit. She's a liar and a traitor...which is why she is a leader in the democratic party.

She now has a challenger: Joe Collins.

He's black.

I'll be curious to see how she responds.

I'll try to chronicle this one as best I can.

If Max works the way she normally does, she'll continue to pander to her ignorant base with bullshit. She's a liar and a traitor...which is why she is a leader in the democratic party.

He's black.

She will try to "out black" him and attempt to portray her wealthy ass as a "sista of the common folk" and him as an Uncle Tom.

• Banned

He's black.

She will try to "out black" him and attempt to portray her wealthy ass as a "sista of the common folk" and him as an Uncle Tom.

I am curious to see how bad they attempt to smear him.

Black lives Matter as long as you agree with the group Black Lives Matter.

He's black.

I am curious to see how bad they attempt to smear him.

Black lives Matter as long as you agree with the group Black Lives Matter.
They will and Waters and her criminal cronies will do everything to stop this man.

The district has Cook PVI of D+29. It’s a fat chance.

I'd love to study the Butterfly Effect that is responsible for keeping that feral ape out of a federal prison.... to ensure it can never happen again.

For a minute I thought Maxine bought a new SRT.
2C3CDZC98GH288425_285a0f45223f53c9.jpg
It would have at least made her a little bit cool.

Forum List

Back