Mavic Drone

Opemopem

Rookie
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys, I know the DJI company has been involved in some legal issues, but the Mavic Air 2 is a beast. I would recommend this for those looking at starting some drone work. I used it for my kids Youtube video and did not even have to use a ND filter or do any color grading....

Hey guys, I know the DJI company has been involved in some legal issues, but the Mavic Air 2 is a beast. I would recommend this for those looking at starting some drone work. I used it for my kids Youtube video and did not even have to use a ND filter or do any color grading....

Impressive. Price-point?

Impressive. Price-point?

About 799 for drone but there is a “fly more” combo with extra batteries and accessories for about 1K which I would recommend....

Impressive. Price-point?

About 799 for drone but there is a “fly more” combo with extra batteries and accessories for about 1K which I would recommend....

Bought a couple of cheap drones for my brother (not a mistake I will repeat). Sounds cool.

Impressive. Price-point?

Bought a couple of cheap drones for my brother (not a mistake I will repeat). Sounds cool.

I took some quick shots of our local stadium with the Air 2. For the first time I got a restricted fly space message (even though I still was able to fly) but I say that to say the drone is awesome, accurate, and the OCUSYNC it uses would save you from unnecessary hassles... just the first few seconds of this video shows the drone with again no color grading or filters....

Forum List

Back