Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

You don't think the Navy pays attention to sea level being affected by the tides?

BTW, ever hear of a Spring Tide?
I know they do:
post-3933-0-82708800-1332523604_thumb.jpg

He does not own a mansion of the beach in Hawaii. He rented when he visited.

He's having one built.

Although Hawaii has laws meant to preserve disappearing shorelines, beachfront property owners have been able to bypass them. That’s what happened at an expansive coastal estate officials say the Obamas will live in.

How do you suggest we prepare for the next glacial cycle?
If is not man made I think we'll adapt just fine since it will happen slowly, over many generations. Canadians and Scandinavians may have to move eventually but there will be plenty of new land to move to.

If is not man made I think we'll adapt just fine since it will happen slowly, over many generations. Canadians and Scandinavians may have to move eventually but there will be plenty of new land to move to.
Hmmm.. so we will adapt to a 2 1/2 mile thick sheet of ice over all of Canada and significant portions of the US, Asia and Europe which displaces 250 million people?

1631657441105.png

I guess I don't understand the basics. What is the relationship between magnetic poles and ocean currents?
Conveyer Belt system for the ocean...

And then the poles flipping causes temperature changes as well

Hmmm.. so we will adapt to a 2 1/2 mile thick sheet of ice over all of Canada and significant portions of the US, Asia and Europe which displaces 250 million people?

View attachment 539285
Unless technology allows us control of planetary temperatures, maybe space-based solar collectors. Who knows what technology will be available in a few hundred years, if we don't kill ourselves off and make the issue moot.

And then the poles flipping causes temperature changes as well

I think you are the victim of a hoax, I don't think this 'scientist' or the web site are legit.

Unless technology allows us control of planetary temperatures, maybe space-based solar collectors. Who knows what technology will be available in a few hundred years, if we don't kill ourselves off and make the issue moot.
I think you have been watching too much science fiction.

We probably won't kill ourselves

H2O is good too, unless it is a storm surge aimed at your house. CO2 is vital but if that was all you had to breath you'd be dead.

Extremes are cute, but using them as a talking point is dumb. CO2 in our atmosphere is a trace element
Such a bitter person you are. :itsok:

He's pointing out your logical fallacy. If sea level rise was a problem these rich people wouldn't be buying coastal properties.

I'm not worried about the rich surviving. Farmers in Bangladesh or Louisiana living a few feet above sea level, them I worry about.

The rich never are. Funny how in order for them to be able to enjoy lives of luxury the poor and the middle class are forced to live lives of misery..

Interesting.

Forum List

Back