Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

From this LINK POST 199 you apparently forgot since chronic lying is known to destroy memory function in the brain:

Crick in the head keeps ignoring what Marcott says over and over and over,

"20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions.".

=====

Now adding this from Marcott's own THESIS paper showing that the uptick isn't here, here is what it originally looked like:

thesis-short1.png

=====

A Fabricated ‘Uptick’? Marcott’s 2013 Hockey Stick Graph Debunked By Marcott’s Own 2011 Ph.D Thesis

LINK

You have been told the truth many times even from Marcott's own mouth, yet you ignored it to continue your lies.
SunsetTommy is just like ChemEngineer and Chem's Denialism on Climate AND EVOLUT!ON, in that they BOTH put everyone who beats them in every debate on IGNORE.
I Beat the hell out of BOTH and they have HAD to resort to Ignore to keep posting.
Chem had over 35 Posters on IGNORE at one point in ONE science section. He was Denying Evo and was getting buried.
He, Like Sunset is really a Selecta-Quote-Miner, using Outdated an Misleading Quotes/Graphs/etc.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
  • 10 November 2021 Nature

Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate​

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.

That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where we’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then.""..""
[......]
Nature
Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`

Last edited:
SunsetTommy is just like ChemEngineer and Chem's Denialism on Climate AND EVOLUT!ON, in that they BOTH put everyone who beats them in every debate on IGNORE.
I Beat the hell out of BOTH and they have HAD to resort to Ignore to keep posting.
Chem had over 35 Posters on IGNORE at one point in ONE science section. He was Denying Evo and was getting buried.
He, Like Sunset is really a Selecta-Quote-Miner, using Outdated an Misleading Quotes/Graphs/etc.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
  • 10 November 2021 Nature

Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate​

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.

That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where we’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then.""..""
[......]
Nature
Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`
Motor Mouth?

Today's science lesson: CO2 residence time in the atmosphere. There are two different kinds, and it's important to know the difference.

The first is the residence time of an individual CO2 molecule. That's fairly short, averaging about 5 years.

The second is the residence time of the total atmospheric CO2 level. That's long, on the span of centuries.

Why the difference? The oceans.

The surface of the oceans is constantly exchanging CO2 with the atmosphere. While individual CO2 molecules are going from the atmosphere into the ocean, CO2 from the ocean surface layer is going back into the atmosphere at about the same rate. Individual molecules change, but that's not changing the total atmospheric CO2 level.

For the atmospheric level to change, CO2 has to get moved into the deep oceans. That doesn't happen at any significant rate due to CO2 diffusing from the surface layer. It happens when the thermohaline circulation draws surface waters down into the deeps. That happens on a scale of centuries, and that's why the total atmospheric CO2 level has a lifespan of centuries.

Forum List

Back