Mattis humor

Yep, came as a surprise to me, I have to admit.

Also of note:

But Mattis quickly moved on from the jokes and picked up a more serious tone, citing a speech that Abraham Lincoln gave in 1838 to the Young Men's Lyceum of Springfield, Ill.

In it, Lincoln "observed great nations crumble for one of two reasons," the first being foreign invasion, Mattis said, which the future president dismissed as "inconceivable."

The second, he said, paraphrasing Lincoln, "was corrosion from within – the rot, the viciousness, the lassitude, the ignorance."

"Anarchy is one potential consequence of all this. The other is the rise of an ambitious leader, unfettered by conscience, or precedent or decency, who would make himself supreme," he said.​

Trump
Will go down as one of the greatest generals countries ever seen Mattis was a fucking hack

Let’s see the fucking war story from that little fucking skinny scrawny little bitch

Also of note:

But Mattis quickly moved on from the jokes and picked up a more serious tone, citing a speech that Abraham Lincoln gave in 1838 to the Young Men's Lyceum of Springfield, Ill.

In it, Lincoln "observed great nations crumble for one of two reasons," the first being foreign invasion, Mattis said, which the future president dismissed as "inconceivable."

The second, he said, paraphrasing Lincoln, "was corrosion from within – the rot, the viciousness, the lassitude, the ignorance."

"Anarchy is one potential consequence of all this. The other is the rise of an ambitious leader, unfettered by conscience, or precedent or decency, who would make himself supreme," he said.​
Thank you for posting the Lincoln quote. However, now we can look forward to a tweet calling Lincoln a low life loser who got himself shot by a patriot.

Trump
Will go down as one of the greatest generals countries ever seen Mattis was a fucking hack

Let’s see the fucking war story from that little fucking skinny scrawny little bitch
Shame on you!
Mattis is a fucking traitor , scrawny little fucking punk .. excuse my language .. He talked a big game but knew nothing about warfare

Also of note:

Thank you for posting the Lincoln quote. However, now we can look forward to a tweet calling Lincoln a low life loser who got himself shot by a patriot.
Actually Lincoln was one of our worst presidents, he suspended habeas corpus... unforgivable.
… And he was an Indian butcher. Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans
Lol

Mattis is a fucking traitor , scrawny little fucking punk .. excuse my language .. He talked a big game but knew nothing about warfare
Well of course Trump knows more about warfare than Mattis. He has all the Flash Gordon comic books and has figured out how to take down Ming the Merciless in as short a time as he conquered those ISIS that the Kurds stole credit for confining. What was it Trump said? He conquered ISIS in a month? What a leader!!

Well of course Trump knows more about warfare than Mattis. He has all the Flash Gordon comic books and has figured out how to take down Ming the Merciless in as short a time as he conquered those ISIS that the Kurds stole credit for confining. What was it Trump said? He conquered ISIS in a month? What a leader!!
Cool story

Trump

Trump is not a General. Trump has never been a General. Trump will never be a General. A Commander in Chief is not a General.

Trump

Trump is not a General. Trump has never been a General. Trump will never be a General. A Commander in Chief is not a General.
He’s my general! And your daddy

That's as funny as

130827073506-exp-newday-jones-rodeo-clown-speaks-00012426-story-top.jpg

Trump

trump isn't and has never been in the military. He had his chance in the 60s but he got a doctor to say he had bone spurs.

trump isn't a general. Has never been a general and will never be a general.

trump is an insult to everyone who has been in the military.

Forum List

Back