matt schlapp an laura ingraham went undercover at blm riot

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

they said the smell of drugs was everywhere lol lol. surprised. blm is full of criminals./

they said the smell of drugs was everywhere lol lol. surprised. blm is full of criminals./

I recall watching the Seattle riots and seeing them smash into a bakery, and a woman walking away with a huge cake, and I figure that she was fucked up on weed and ready to eat the whole thing!

Oh, nevermind. I thought Matt Schlapp and Laura Engraham going undercover was going to be a FOX-Babe teaser Milf thread.

thier just talking on the druggy blmmers
Well, that's OK. BLM is just another failed multi-level marketing scam with very low overhead, milking their own rubes, funneling the money to the top tier. Reminds me of Amway, but nobody has to actually manufacture a product line, as the downline can just steal other people product for fun and profit. They are as bad as Trumpist "Big Lie" supporters, also being fleeced.

Well, that's OK. BLM is just another failed multi-level marketing scam with very low overhead, milking their own rubes, funneling the money to the top tier. Reminds me of Amway, but nobody has to actually manufacture a product line, as the downline can just steal other people product for fun and profit. They are as bad as Trumpist "Big Lie" supporters, also being fleeced.
now thy got an other eblm every black life matters.

you should have searched for a Fox story on this

the daily Beast?

no

Forum List

Back