Matt Gaetz: “Ron Desantis should stop any sort of extradition of Trump from Florida. The fact that he’s not doing so puts every Floridian at risk"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If I were Governor of Florida, I would not allow any Floridian to be hauled before some Soros-backed prosecutor in some blue city over politics, and I wouldn’t make an exception to not protect the President of the United States

If I were Governor of Florida, I would not allow any Floridian to be hauled before some Soros-backed prosecutor in some blue city over politics, and I wouldn’t make an exception to not protect the President of the United States

There has been no indictment and no forcible extradition. Ron would be an idiot, like the western cities declaring themselves sanctuary cities and refusing to comply with the Federal Justice system, to preemptively announce something stupid like that. This isn't a state matter.

Oh Jebus Christo bromance!

Trump is going to turn himself in, if charged.

Gaetz gets another one right. I could see Trump picking Gaetz for the VP slot in 2024.

That would delay the proceedings but would be killed in court.

Forum List

Back