Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

By "exhonorate", I assume you mean footage of them not storming the capitol. There are pictures of Bonnie and Clide when they were not robbing banks. Do those pictures exhonorate them the same way Gates intends to exhonorate the insurrectionists that had their illegal actions recored on video? If that works, I can forsee court proceedings where the defendent says " but judge, look at these pictures where I wasn't raping anybody"

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

It’s adorable. He thinks the footage will exonerate them.

did u see Tucker last night.. a guy was put in jail who hadn't even gone into the building

and was denied cancer treatment for several months. His cancer went from Stage 1 to Stage 3

But hey, it's just a low life Trump fan.

If we don't believe in a right to life for unborn humans, we certainly aren't going to believe in a right to life for Trump fans

did u see Tucker last night.. a guy was put in jail who hadn't even gone into the building

and was denied cancer treatment for several months. His cancer went from Stage 1 to Stage 3

But hey, it's just a low life Trump fan.

If we don't believe in a right to life for unborn humans, we certainly aren't going to believe in a right to life for Trump fans
Not sure about that particular guy, but lots of crimes and cop beatings happened outside the capitol walls.

Hopefully, all the 1/6 proceedings/ investigation will be released before they finish this session of congress, as they said they would!

Hopefully, all the 1/6 proceedings/ investigation will be released before they finish this session of congress, as they said they would!
Of course they will not. They will not release the raw footage of the witnesses testifying behind closed doors. Not ever, if they can help it. I look for them to hide the footage or try some legal maneuvering to keep Republicans from seeing it, once the new congress is sworn in.

Matt Gaetz is on A MISSION FROM GOD. Jan 6 was just THE FIRST CRUSADE!

Trump had just fire & fury. Gaetz has ORGASMIC fire & fury

Jan 6 commiteemember Denver Riggleman should be investigated. he recently admitted that he was proud of the confederate flag as a youth. and he was discharged from the Air Force because he has "asthma", (he's fat), then became an intelligence officer in Oman & ex-Soviet Countries

Of course they will not. They will not release the raw footage of the witnesses testifying behind closed doors. Not ever, if they can help it. I look for them to hide the footage or try some legal maneuvering to keep Republicans from seeing it, once the new congress is sworn in.
if you say so..... :lol:

it sure would spoil Gaetz's fun, if they follow thru on what they promised!

Forum List

Back