Matt Gaetz Just Publicly Named The Biden Henchmen Who’s Interfering in AZ Audit

Who is she in the mix of the spice of life?

^^Fake News Alert. ^^ Stacey Abrahams has no bearing on anything to do with the recount or public policy, nor is she a spokesperson for any organization with ties to the Arizona audit..

There are people who have been caught playing games with votes. Why it is not at all areas that are of the same type of situation would be a lie if denied. Abrams is dirty. She was never caught or was never prosecuted.

I am glad this man is speaking up and not allowing unproven charges to silence him the way other weak people do.

The only people who are interfering are Republicans. This is a joke and everyone knows it.

I am glad this man is speaking up and not allowing unproven charges to silence him the way other weak people do.

The only people who are interfering are Republicans. This is a joke and everyone knows it.

Liar.

Is Matt Gaetz also speaking up about his cocaine parties with prostitutes?

Is Matt Gaetz also speaking up about his cocaine parties with prostitutes?

You've got Gaetz mixed up with Biden Jr.

Matt is desperate to take the spotlight off himself and his buddy who has 33 federal charges against him.. Your blogger doesn't reference his sources. The Arizona audit is a secret affair with no outsiders allowed.
Then what is the DOJ doing there?

Forum List

Back