Matt Gaetz Just Publicly Named The Biden Henchmen Who’s Interfering in AZ Audit

I am glad this man is speaking up and not allowing unproven charges to silence him the way other weak people do.

The thread premise is a lie.

And there is no ‘audit’ to ‘interfere’ with – it’s nothing but a sham, political theater, and an effort to pander to the Trump base.

I am glad this man is speaking up and not allowing unproven charges to silence him the way other weak people do.

And there is no ‘audit’ to ‘interfere’ with – it’s nothing but a sham, political theater, and an effort to pander to the Trump base.

Says super liar.

LOLOL

Some heroes ya got there.

He's going down for statutory rape...

And she's going down for fraud...

Matt is desperate to take the spotlight off himself and his buddy who has 33 federal charges against him.. Your blogger doesn't reference his sources. The Arizona audit is a secret affair with no outsiders allowed.
The only people taking the Trumpster Audit™ seriously are the Trumpsters.

Has anyone stopped them and brought charges? didn't think so.

Matt is desperate to take the spotlight off himself and his buddy who has 33 federal charges against him.. Your blogger doesn't reference his sources. The Arizona audit is a secret affair with no outsiders allowed.
The only people taking the Trumpster Audit™ seriously are the Trumpsters.
They paid for it so enjoy the show because they have already screwed the pooch of viability and trust.

LOLOL

Some heroes ya got there.

He's going down for statutory rape...

And she's going down for fraud...

Fake news, as always.

Says super liar.

"Super liar"?

Are we interrupting recess, Kiddo?

07113F01-7A7B-4D18-AAE1-848CAE1BBACE.jpeg

Forum List

Back