Matt Gaetz Just Publicly Named The Biden Henchmen Who’s Interfering in AZ Audit

Matt is desperate to take the spotlight off himself and his buddy who has 33 federal charges against him.. Your blogger doesn't reference his sources. The Arizona audit is a secret affair with no outsiders allowed.

I am glad this man is speaking up and not allowing unproven charges to silence him the way other weak people do.

Matt is soiling his drawers because his personal henchman just rolled over for the feds.

Say goodbye, Matty.

I am glad this man is speaking up and not allowing unproven charges to silence him the way other weak people do.

Matt is soiling his drawers because his personal henchman just rolled over for the feds.

Say goodbye, Matty.

"How did I know she was 13 she said she was 15."- Cheech and Chong

Matt is desperate to take the spotlight off himself and his buddy who has 33 federal charges against him.. Your blogger doesn't reference his sources. The Arizona audit is a secret affair with no outsiders allowed.

Exactly.. The guy is trash to begin with and so incredibly stupid.

I agree with this pedophile. Nobody should be interfering with the AZ audit. This sex trafficking kid fucker should be heard. He has the same rights as any American who doesn't pay teenagers for sex.

Matt is soiling his drawers . . . .

Another democrat worm imposing his punk weaknesses onto others. Just because you would soil your drawers does not mean he would.
Lol, that all you've got, kiddo?

tenor (4).gif

Forum List

Back