Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Epstein's little perv parties were in full swing when the photos were taken, genius. Try actually gaining some knowledge of the subject matter before your fingers hit the keys.

The OP stands valid on all counts.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

Anti-military....anti-vet....just like your orange god calling our military members "losers" and "suckers".

Still telling that lie?...lol

Truth hurts.
trump will attack anyone
History has shown this over and over

That's funny coming from a Leftist...lol

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

Anti-military....anti-vet....just like your orange god calling our military members "losers" and "suckers".

Truth hurts.
trump will attack anyone

You have labeled me a “leftist”
That funny too.

I do despise trump though.
Doesn’t move me farther left

Truth hurts.
trump will attack anyone

That funny too.

One thing that Trump's term taught me, is that the Conservatives who hate Trump, really aren't Conservatives, afterall. The folks at The Lincoln Project are a perfect example.

Truth hurts.
trump will attack anyone

That funny too.

One thing that Trump's term taught me, is that the Conservatives who hate Trump, really aren't Conservatives, afterall. The folks at The Lincoln Project are a perfect example.

Conservatives and True Republicans still exist and have continued to support Conservative Values.

Trump created a whole new vile strain, that is neither Conservative or (R).
trumps party is (T) the trumpster Cult.

Truth hurts.
trump will attack anyone

That funny too.

Conservatives and True Republicans still exist and have continued to support Conservative Values.

Trump created a whole new vile strain, that is neither Conservative or (R).
trumps party is (T) the trumpster Cult.

You aren't a Leftist, you just support the Leftist agenda. Right?...lol

Forum List

Back