Mathematically impossible to have won Pennsylvania

Democracy and the constitution no longer exists

THE ban fracking alone shouldve cost him PA by a lot.
There are about 20,000 Fracking jobs in PA. Biden won by 80,000 votes. Probably should have won by 100,000 but let’s be honest... they weren’t voting for him regardless of what he said so point refuted.
Biden lost by hundreds of thousands ,but the USA , is officially a Banana Facebook republic
Trump barely beat Clinton then acted like a retard for 4 years. If you don’t think he could lose that’s on you.
Yes he barely beat Clinton but he had 4 years of much success and achievements
You don’t think acting like an idiot on Twitter hurt him at all? Not his mishandling of coronavirus? What about his debate meltdown? He was flown in a helicopter to a hospital where he received experimental drugs so he didn’t die. Probably had an effect 2 weeks out of election.
T obliterated the “ hologram “‘the last debate
T was the only person to shut down flights and saved millions of lives
Plus “ warp speed “‘was his idea from the beginning
His tape of him calling coronavirus a deadly virus then admitting he downplayed it all came out before the last debate. Dude was a laughing stock at that point. It’s a miracle he didn’t lose by more which can be attributed to Biden’s age concerns and rural racism.
Called being a great leader by not causing massive panic
You’re a white , Christian male ? You just obliterated any future for your grand children and you don’t have the “ white matter “ to even know it . The radical fema-Nazis will erase you and your future generations
Since I’m bringing home bank and have a white kid in medical school I can only be so intimidated by your prognostication. We’ll see if my other kid graduates HS and fails due due to the whitelash you predict.

There are about 20,000 Fracking jobs in PA. Biden won by 80,000 votes. Probably should have won by 100,000 but let’s be honest... they weren’t voting for him regardless of what he said so point refuted.
Biden lost by hundreds of thousands ,but the USA , is officially a Banana Facebook republic
Trump barely beat Clinton then acted like a retard for 4 years. If you don’t think he could lose that’s on you.
You don’t think acting like an idiot on Twitter hurt him at all? Not his mishandling of coronavirus? What about his debate meltdown? He was flown in a helicopter to a hospital where he received experimental drugs so he didn’t die. Probably had an effect 2 weeks out of election.
His tape of him calling coronavirus a deadly virus then admitting he downplayed it all came out before the last debate. Dude was a laughing stock at that point. It’s a miracle he didn’t lose by more which can be attributed to Biden’s age concerns and rural racism.
You’re a white , Christian male ? You just obliterated any future for your grand children and you don’t have the “ white matter “ to even know it . The radical fema-Nazis will erase you and your future generations
Since I’m bringing home bank and have a white kid in medical school I can only be so intimidated by your prognostication. We’ll see if my other kid graduates HS and fails due due to the whitelash you predict.
The doctor kid will be ok ..the other may not be and their kids are screwed because of “‘your ilk “

You just don’t get it !!!
You don’t know the damage you have caused and the “ Biden meinhof comet “‘cannot be deflected

You have eviscerated it all because of your hate of Ts personality and style
The fact was , that Trump was a true moderate and patriotic

I am a man of the “Truth “ and I call it as I see it !!
That is why I have 900 points in 6 months

The doctor kid will be ok ..the other may not be and their kids are screwed because of “‘your ilk “
Seeing as you’ve predicted a Trump victory I can only be so scared of your prognostications.

Why not just given “‘hidden Biden “
A good 276 million and T about 20 million

Seeing as you’ve predicted a Trump victory I can only be so scared of your prognostications.
He did win and I was correct ! Take away the massive fraud and it’s obvious

Utterly mathematically impossible for Biden to have won Pennsylvania
These are the numbers from a mathematician.
On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol
I don’t think you know what mathematically impossible means. The republicans that voted by mail were doing so because they didn’t buy into fake virus narrative of the President. Same with independents. Just cuz you don’t like losing doesn’t mean you didn’t lose.

White educated suburbanites said fuck Trump and guess what? They fucked him over.

Feeeellllingssssss......nothing more than feeeeellinnngssssss...

The massive vote dumps at 3am came from the inner cities not the suburbs you babbling fool. The majority of the suburbs were already counted with Trump way ahead in all swing states.

They’re going to use such extreme affirmative action that your grandchildren better find some “
Long lost native blood “‘, they won’t succeed

On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol
I don’t think you know what mathematically impossible means. The republicans that voted by mail were doing so because they didn’t buy into fake virus narrative of the President. Same with independents. Just cuz you don’t like losing doesn’t mean you didn’t lose.

White educated suburbanites said fuck Trump and guess what? They fucked him over.

The massive vote dumps at 3am came from the inner cities not the suburbs you babbling fool. The majority of the suburbs were already counted with Trump way ahead in all swing states.
And 95 percent were Biden and most had zero signatures and zero signature verifications

I can see through this “fraudulent hurricane “‘and I don’t need any gps to guide me

Feelings are what you’re posting. With all the votes counted and none in dispute legally Biden won. Any other conclusion is feeeeeelings.... nothing more than feeeeelings.

That's the problem and why this is going nowhere in the courts I think: note the words: NEARLY impossible. That means UNLIKELY. Or more specifically: UNLIKELY, but POSSIBLE. I know the stats of the election make Biden's win sound about as likely as catching lightning in a bottle---- nothing makes sense, it stinks to high heaven, but what the COURTS care about is EVIDENCE that it DIDN'T happen or COULDN'T have happened.

Saying that an event is NEARLY impossible is at best purely CIRCUMSTANTIAL. Like overturning a call on the football field, the courts will likely need CONCLUSIVE PROOF they can hold in their hands in order to justify overturning a presidential election as fraud.

How many sworn affidavits does it take for all that smoke to indicate that a fire took place?

Trump lied to all of y’all . That’s why nothing was found or done about it !!! trump is a con man ex tv talk show personality nothing more nothing less . He lied!!!

The people who do those fracking jobs have wives and children and fathers who all decided not to vote for Biden, and then there are all the ancilliary jobs, like oil field services, and there are also restaurants where the oil field workers eat and the stores where they shop. Plus there are all the PA citizens who know stupid fucked-up government policies that will harm their state when they see it.

I hope these group therapy sessions are helping ya'll deal with your feels.
It is making me way more angry and infuriated that the USA is an official banana republic

It's okay, you may need to find a good therapist, but wait until 1/20/2021 at noon; that is when sanity replaces chaos in the White House. Of course President Biden can't fix everything immediately, and much like President Obama, President Biden has inherited a mess from the last administration.
Biden does not even know if he is alive
Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.

Some people like being lead around by the nose. It's a kink.

It’s real simple then isn’t it? All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong...But, I would think a mod is, or should be above personally attacking those he disagrees with.

It is really simple. Present this damning and incontrovertible evidence in a court of law as that is the only place where this actually matters at this point. The bias confirming and/or conclusion shopping media is only noise. It may be soothing to some, but I only care about court transcripts.
The judges are commies. Even those appointed by Trump.

They're all commies. Commies, I tell you.
The folks around Biden are complete Maoist and they hate your white , Christian guts

You're nuts, on what you post, and if you believe anyone takes you seriously.

Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.

Some people like being lead around by the nose. It's a kink.

It’s real simple then isn’t it? All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong...But, I would think a mod is, or should be above personally attacking those he disagrees with.

It is really simple. Present this damning and incontrovertible evidence in a court of law as that is the only place where this actually matters at this point. The bias confirming and/or conclusion shopping media is only noise. It may be soothing to some, but I only care about court transcripts.

Then if that’s true, why are you;

1. Not able to refute anything said in here about the data...?

2. attacking those who disagree with you?

This site may not be a court of law, but I thought we were here to discuss things?

Prove it court. I can't wait to discuss the transcripts. It's one thing to shop this evidence to friendly outlets and cranks on the internet, but it's a whole different fox hunt when in your in front of judge with actually consequences. I only care about the latter.

Thats simply not truthful...If that were so, you wouldn’t be attacking those who disagree with you.

Forum List

Back