Mathematical Challenges to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution

There are still a good number of people who do not trust GMO foods.

You don't what hoot means. It means there would be a great uproar and people shouting in the streets
That's wrong, and you made it up. Bond, do you remember how NOT to lie?

You don't know how to use a dictionary.

"to cry out or shout, especially in disapproval or derision."

Is this the connection between GMO foods and cancer? The use of Roundup?

We know that Bayer/Monsanto already had to pay out huge fines for Roundup causing cancer.

Roundup ready GMO crops have to use Roundup to kill the weeds.

"Genetically Modified Food
Roundup Ready crops are crops genetically modified to be resistant to the herbicide Roundup. Roundup is the brand-name of a herbicide produced by Monsanto. Its active ingredient glyphosate was patented in the 1970s. Roundup is widely used by both people in their backyards and farmers in their fields. Roundup Ready plants are resistant to Roundup, so farmers that plant these seeds must use Roundup to keep other weeds from growing in their fields.

The first Roundup Ready crops were developed in 1996, with the introduction of genetically modified soybeans that are resistant to Roundup. These crops were developed to help farmers control weeds. Because the new crops are resistant to Roundup, the herbicide can be used in the fields to eliminate unwanted foliage. Current Roundup Ready crops include soy, corn, canola, alfalfa, cotton, and sorghum, with wheat under development."

Um... you didn't know that Monsanto/Bayer was sued for it causing cancer

There are lots of junk lawsuits out there.

The opposition won. $10.8 billion payout isn't junk.

Which seeds are not sterile?

Most of them.

Got a link? I'd like to know the type of seeds.

I heard all of them are.

You heard wrong. If you find a list, I'll be happy to look at it.

That answers my previous question. When I find the list, then I'll be able to do more research.

Anyway, you don't sound very forthcoming with your answers as farmers are upset and fish, game, and wildlife people are upset if farmed salmon get out and ruin the natural salmon population. Same with the sterile seeds blowing into other farmers lands.

Where wasn't I forthcoming? Yes, escaped farmed salmon are an issue.
You'll have to explain why sterile seeds are an issue.

The sterile GMO pollen can be carried by wind or insects to deposit onto non-GMO farmland. Monsanto/Bayer knows about this and sued the non-GMO farmers for growing GMO foods without paying the technology fees (before their patent expired; now there are generic GMO seeds).

The non-GMO farmers countersued, but Bayer/Monsanto won the case. However, the farmer didn't have to pay them anything. Interesting case.

I found a partial list of what Bayer/Monsanto sued over -- "corn, soybeans, cotton, canola and others."

BTW, I'm supposed to tell you that, "And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit for food." Genesis 1:26

Also, Satan is very unforgiving. What does it mean? I dunno. Maybe has something to with eating GMO foods.

Usually, if a food is safe, then the cos try to alleviate the fear and market the benefits of the seed or genetically modified product.

I already told you, the seed companies do advertise the benefits, to the farmers.

I wish you provide an ad, article, or something.

All I get are the opposition -- ‘Buy It or Else’: Inside Monsanto and BASF’s Strategy to Force Farmers to Buy GMO Seeds and Pesticides • Children's Health Defense.

I think my intuition was right in buying and eating non-GMO

a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning

I'd never accuse you of conscious reasoning when it comes to GMOs.

Heh.

Same with the sterile seeds blowing into other farmers lands.

The sterile GMO pollen can be carried by wind or insects to deposit onto non-GMO farmland.

If you're confusing seeds and pollen, you have issues.

DroughtGard® Hybrids Products | Channel® Seed Brand

You don't know how to use a dictionary.

"to cry out or shout, especially in disapproval or derision."
Sorry weasel...that's a verb. Look up the noun version. You know what you meant. And like you always do, you try to lie to weasel out.

The noun is the same meaning :aug08_031:, " a cry or shout, especially of disapproval or derision."

I think you're being too defensive :eek-52: again even thought I agreed that GMO foods do not cause cancer.

However, we found out the GMO farmers who use Roundup Ready seeds from Bayer/Monsanto use Roundup to spray the weeds, i.e. the majority, that crop up around their GMO plants. That could cause cancer and Bayer/Monsanto gets sued again and again.

This is what evolution by artificial selection, i.e. mutations, has led to. I'm definitely FOR GMO foods labeling now and recommend people to not eat GMO foods because of getting Roundup buildup in your system and lymphoma cancer.

Most of them.

I heard all of them are.

That answers my previous question. When I find the list, then I'll be able to do more research.

Anyway, you don't sound very forthcoming with your answers as farmers are upset and fish, game, and wildlife people are upset if farmed salmon get out and ruin the natural salmon population. Same with the sterile seeds blowing into other farmers lands.

The sterile GMO pollen can be carried by wind or insects to deposit onto non-GMO farmland. Monsanto/Bayer knows about this and sued the non-GMO farmers for growing GMO foods without paying the technology fees (before their patent expired; now there are generic GMO seeds).

The non-GMO farmers countersued, but Bayer/Monsanto won the case. However, the farmer didn't have to pay them anything. Interesting case.

I found a partial list of what Bayer/Monsanto sued over -- "corn, soybeans, cotton, canola and others."

BTW, I'm supposed to tell you that, "And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit for food." Genesis 1:26

Also, Satan is very unforgiving. What does it mean? I dunno. Maybe has something to with eating GMO foods.

Usually, if a food is safe, then the cos try to alleviate the fear and market the benefits of the seed or genetically modified product.

I already told you, the seed companies do advertise the benefits, to the farmers.

All I get are the opposition -- ‘Buy It or Else’: Inside Monsanto and BASF’s Strategy to Force Farmers to Buy GMO Seeds and Pesticides • Children's Health Defense.

a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning

Heh.

The sterile GMO pollen can be carried by wind or insects to deposit onto non-GMO farmland.

Monsanto states both their GMO seeds and the pollen from their plants and trees blow into non-GMO lands. You sure don't know much about farming nor understand the difference between seeds and pollen You just admitted you have issues. Could it be due to eating too much GMO foods?

Now, you bring up hybrid products. How is that GMO seeds and what is the difference? Are the majority of GMO seeds Roundup ready seeds?

Lots of stupid people out there.

They're the smart ones avoiding GMO foods with Roundup on it and the possibility of getting lymphoma cancer. And now other cancers. Farmers and consumers can sue -- Roundup Cancer Lawsuit | 2020 Updates & Settlements.

Despite the lawsuits, Bayer bought Monsanto.

Roundup Weedkiller Is Blamed for Cancers, but Farmers Say It’s Not Going Away
After a blockbuster acquisition, Bayer may lose billions over claims that the No. 1 agricultural chemical is unsafe. But its market niche seems secure.

When will the first Roundup Ready GMO foods case happen? During this decade?

How Much Toxic Roundup Are You Eating?
Plus six additional disgusting facts about the popular weed killer.

Last edited:

Most of them.

I heard all of them are.

Heh.

Monsanto states both their GMO seeds and the pollen from their plants and trees blow into non-GMO lands. You sure don't know much about farming nor understand the difference between seeds and pollen You just admitted you have issues. Could it be due to eating too much GMO foods?

You sure don't know much about farming nor understand the difference between seeds and pollen How is that GMO seeds and what is the difference? Are the majority of GMO seeds Roundup ready seeds?

They're the smart ones avoiding GMO foods with Roundup on it and the possibility of getting lymphoma cancer. And now other cancers. Farmers and consumers can sue -- Roundup Cancer Lawsuit | 2020 Updates & Settlements.

After a blockbuster acquisition, Bayer may lose billions over claims that the No. 1 agricultural chemical is unsafe. But its market niche seems secure.

Monsanto states both their GMO seeds and the pollen from their plants and trees blow into non-GMO lands.

Thank goodness you've figured out that sterile seeds blowing onto neighboring farms isn't an issue.

You sure don't know much about farming nor understand the difference between seeds and pollen

You're basing that on my pointing out your confusion. That's funny.

Now, you bring up hybrid products. How is that GMO seeds and what is the difference?

It's a hybrid which combines genes that help resist insects with genes to tolerate herbicides.

Here's some more........ Products | Bayer Crop Science

Most of them.

I heard all of them are.

Heh.

You sure don't know much about farming nor understand the difference between seeds and pollen How is that GMO seeds and what is the difference? Are the majority of GMO seeds Roundup ready seeds?

Monsanto states both their GMO seeds and the pollen from their plants and trees blow into non-GMO lands.

Thank goodness you've figured out that sterile seeds blowing onto neighboring farms isn't an issue.

You sure don't know much about farming nor understand the difference between seeds and pollen

You're basing that on my pointing out your confusion. That's funny.

Now, you bring up hybrid products. How is that GMO seeds and what is the difference?

It's a hybrid which combines genes that help resist insects with genes to tolerate herbicides.

Here's some more........ Products | Bayer Crop Science

You ask me questions, so I provide the answers, but you miss the main point. You're the one who said it is marketed to farmers, not consumers. The non-GMO farmers are countersuing and winning. The GMO seeds and pollen would ruin their crops as they obviously do not want it. It takes a lot of work to get the non-GMO label. Also, the consumers who end up with lymphoma and other cancers are suing and winning. It's not a benefit for technology fees as Bayer/Monsanto thinks (except for the GMO farmers).

I'm still appalled as you're supposed to know about GMO seeds and all. Thus, have you evolved at all? It doesn't sound like it.

Bottom line is you'll continue to eat GMO foods based on your atheist religion and I'll eat non-GMO foods and try not to eat GMO foods. I think I will be more of an advocate for GMO food labeling as genetically engineered or bioengineered and being against Roundup Ready seeds and Roundup use on our foods.

Bottom line is you'll continue to eat GMO foods based on your atheist religion
This makes no sense on any level. You are losing your mind.

I'm fine with you eating GMO foods. When more foods are labeled genetically engineered or bioengineered, then you will know you're getting your fill of daily nutrition based on atheism and evolutionary thinking lol. You believe it's safe despite the Roundup spraying.

You ask me questions, so I provide the answers, but you miss the main point. You're the one who said it is marketed to farmers, not consumers. The non-GMO farmers are countersuing and winning. The GMO seeds and pollen would ruin their crops as they obviously do not want it. It takes a lot of work to get the non-GMO label. Also, the consumers who end up with lymphoma and other cancers are suing and winning. It's not a benefit for technology fees as Bayer/Monsanto thinks (except for the GMO farmers).

I'm still appalled as you're supposed to know about GMO seeds and all. Thus, have you evolved at all? It doesn't sound like it.

Bottom line is you'll continue to eat GMO foods based on your atheist religion and I'll eat non-GMO foods and try not to eat GMO foods. I think I will be more of an advocate for GMO food labeling as genetically engineered or bioengineered and being against Roundup Ready seeds and Roundup use on our foods.

You're the one who said it is marketed to farmers, not consumers.

Correct, there is no reason for Bayer to market GMO seeds to you or to me.

The non-GMO farmers are countersuing and winning.

I don't believe you.

Have you realized your sterile seed error yet?

I'm still appalled as you're supposed to know about GMO seeds and all.

More than you....I know, low bar.

I'll eat non-GMO foods and try not to eat GMO foods.

Plenty of suckers like you out there who'll overpay due to ignorant hysteria.

Last edited:
When more foods are labeled genetically engineered or bioengineered, then you will know you're getting your fill of daily nutrition based on atheism and evolutionary thinking
And you keep sitting there and enjoying the benefits of that thinking, in virtually every aspect of your life. We don't mind.

I don't believe you.

Yeah ... do you have a judicial citation? ... I know some farmers have been successfully sued for copyright infringement by Monsanto ... this is in cases where a neighbor farmer selectively bred for the Monsanto genetics, which is illegal ... but I've never heard of a case where a neighbor farmer successfully sued Monsanto for wind-driven pollen ... there's no "expectation" under the law that Monsanto will control this ...

I don't believe you.

Yeah ... do you have a judicial citation? ... I know some farmers have been successfully sued for copyright infringement by Monsanto ... this is in cases where a neighbor farmer selectively bred for the Monsanto genetics, which is illegal ... but I've never heard of a case where a neighbor farmer successfully sued Monsanto for wind-driven pollen ... there's no "expectation" under the law that Monsanto will control this ...

You should ask your fellow GMO foods supporter. I'm the one who doesn't want to die of cancer from eating Roundup nor have my future generations become sterile.

I think what Bayer/Monsanto (interesting that a German corp bought out Monsanto) only sues those with an agreement with them for buying the GMO seeds and reuse it.

Well, the wind blown seeds and pollen has to do with patent infringement and Monsanto controls this (now there are genetic GMO seeds), but they haven't been able to collect over it against the non-GMO farmers. It's supposed to be on their website. As for the countersuits, I think eventually one will win if they have to use Roundup to get rid of the weeds. It's a matter of how much GMO seeds and pollen blew over.

When more foods are labeled genetically engineered or bioengineered, then you will know you're getting your fill of daily nutrition based on atheism and evolutionary thinking
And you keep sitting there and enjoying the benefits of that thinking, in virtually every aspect of your life. We don't mind.

Sure, and I get to enjoy the benefits of non-GMO foods and organic foods (not that contaminated) and not have to worry about eating Roundup and have my future generation become sterile or worse. If you want to call non-GMO and organic foods God's recommended food, i.e. religious, then it is fine with me.

" Somnambulism Inn Finite Being Becoming Geometry Bias Transition "

* Relevance To Conjecture When Offering Characteristics Of A Monad In Monism *

An identity set may include anywhere between a singular identity element and an infinite value of identity elements, and qualities of an identity element infinitesimal monad with infinitude are included in the analysis.
Say what? Relevance?

I wrote:
Yes, after a fashion, namely, in the revelational sense regarding the existential necessity of the eternal.
You wrote:
* Proof Must Be Falsifiable *
The a priori apprehension regarding the existential necessity of the eternal requires a proof? That's weird.
A theory of monism may suppose that an identity set of identity elements can be simultaneously both singular and infinite and anywhere in between .

An a'priori theory for monism would presume that a monad could be identified and its qualities assessed -- Monad (philosophy) -- .

As a monad relates with mathematics , mathematicians in antiquity sought to identify a monad , and pythagoreans forfeit the premise by conclusions from proofs in Commensurability (mathematics) / .

Irrespective of whether there is or are not an infinitesimal identity element basis of nature termed a monad , which would one suppose a numerical value for a monad might be , would a monad be determinate as a whole number , or non determinate as an irrational number or transcendental number ?

Presuming qualities of an infinitesimal identity monad with infinitude and bias by geometry , would each infinitesimal identity monad with infinitude and bias by geometry be sapient , sentient , include introspection , omniscient , omnipresent , omnipotent ?

* Intuition Through Conscientious Objection Spirit Guides *
. . . gawd is intuitive to mammon . . .
Say what?
In greco-roman antiquity , spirits were associated with smells , and also referred to as humors ; also , in greco-roman antiquity priestesses would enter the mithreaum the emit ether and prophesy - Mithraeum .

In mathematics, a transcendental number is a number that is not algebraic—that is, not the root of a non-zero polynomial with rational coefficients. The best known transcendental numbers are π and e.[1][2]
Though only a few classes of transcendental numbers are known, in part because it can be extremely difficult to show that a given number is transcendental, transcendental numbers are not rare. Indeed, almost all real and complex numbers are transcendental, since the algebraic numbers compose a countable set, while the set of real numbers and the set of complex numbers are both uncountable sets, and therefore larger than any countable set.
All real transcendental numbers are irrational numbers, since all rational numbers are algebraic. The converse is not true: not all irrational numbers are transcendental. For example, the square root of 2 is an irrational number, but it is not a transcendental number as it is a root of the polynomial equation x2 − 2 = 0. The golden ratio (denoted φ {\displaystyle \varphi }
\varphi
or ϕ {\displaystyle \phi }
\phi
) is another irrational number that is not transcendental, as it is a root of the polynomial equation x2 − x − 1 = 0.

* Legislated Laws Written By Wrights Legislated Against Individualism *
* Depends On Which We Mean To Validate With Certainty Rite Or Write *
Say what?
Moving on. . . .
It is a cliche that a golden rule is this , those who have the gold write the rule .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back