Mathematical Challenges to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution

I am pointing out the GMO cos do not embrace their opportunity. They are fighting and paying big money to hide the benefits. Even ReinyDays isn't shouting to explain its benefits after asking me the difference between organic which uses milder pesticides and GMO farming.

Explain something to you? ... I'd rather weasels would eat the eyes out of my skull ... to be honest ...

The FDA regulates food for human consumption ... there's clear and convincing evidence that the GMO foods we find in our supermarkets are as safe as any non-GMO food ... maybe even safer since less pesticides are used on the GMO varieties ... I grow a garden every year using certified P1 seeds when I can, F1 when I can't ... strictly organic ... but not a lot ...

I don't subscribe to naturalism, but to an open-ended, methodological naturalism, and I don't believe for one moment that chemical evolution (abiogenesis) or biological evolution are possible. See OP again and see Ding's stance. We are not the same person, dummy. I told you that before.

Does that answer your question?

Never asked you before, Dummy.

And if you don't believe that evolution is possible, you're as dumb as a sack of rocks. And if you don't believe that evolution is possible, but some has just been around since year dot, then you are even dumber.

You repeatedly implied that Ding and I are the same person on another thread and on this one. Shut up, liar.

As for your failure to grasp or directly address the argument in the OP regarding evodelusion's underderlying, metaphysical apriority, you're as obtuse as a pile of bricks.

There is no “underderlying, metaphysical apriority” connected with evolution.

Everyone gets it. You’re repulsed by science and knowledge because those elements are a direct challenge to your YEC’ist beliefs.

As for your failure to grasp or directly address the argument in the OP regarding evodelusion's underderlying, metaphysical apriority, you're as obtuse as a pile of bricks.

Metaphysics is pseudo-science ... some New Age attempt to reconcile religion and science ... we're still waiting for your mathematical challenge promised in the OP ... so far, all we've got is a bizarre twist that bifurcates infinity ... such nonsense ... pseudo-mathematics ... all the while lapping up GMO food like a hypocrite ...

You still haven't stated the mistake in evolutionary thought ... if you think there is one, then explain it ...

Monsanto makes Roundup.

You know Roundup, a weedkiller, is different than a seed, right?

Um... you didn't know that Monsanto/Bayer was sued for it causing cancer and paid $10 billion out for it.

Thus, could Monsanto pay even more out if their GMO seed causes cancer or sterility in other seeds. I think the corporation bought the two largest seed cos in the world to dominate the seed market.
What I hear is the genetic modification [Which one? There are many.] makes it sterile. One can't use it for replanting.

In some cases, that is correct. In most, it isn't.

The farmers have to buys seeds from Monsanto for the next crop.

That's part of the contract they sign, not because the seeds are sterile.

Also, farmed salmon are sterile.

So don't eat them, I don't.

Has your penis fallen off yet?

You're stroking yourself right now, aren't you?

Which seeds are not sterile? I heard all of them are. Anyway, I think it's why Monsanto has practically become a monopoly in the seed market and doesn't want to advertise. The farmers are upset at them having to buy seeds from them year after year.

Anyway, you don't sound very forthcoming with your answers as farmers are upset and fish, game, and wildlife people are upset if farmed salmon get out and ruin the natural salmon population. Same with the sterile seeds blowing into other farmers lands.

Will there be another huge lawsuit over the seeds and sterile salmon? I think so, especially if the governments force the labeling of GMO foods and ingredients. I'll be on the lookout for it and more news over genetically engineered foods.

Usually, if a food is safe, then the cos try to alleviate the fear and market the benefits of the seed or genetically modified product. Let's just say there are dangers.

I think I was able to find why the GMO cos aren't alleviating the public's fears and why Fort Fun Indiana and you are way too defensive over the topic instead of showing evolutionary foods like GMO foods, feed, animals, seeds, etc are beneficial.

I think all I did was ask questions to learn about evolutionary farming techniques and products, but got more than what I bargained for. I think my intuition was right in buying and eating non-GMO foods whenever possible. I will be even more careful in buying non-GMO products and it's all because of you and Fort Fun Indiana's answers and attitude.

I think I was able to find why the GMO cos aren't alleviating the public's fears
And if it is any other reason but, "They fear irrational people will stop buying their products", then you are a fool.

But it is pretty hilarious to watch you dance from one weak talking point to the other without evidence, while calling people defensive. James, i think most of your posts are designed to fool yourself.

all the while lapping up GMO food like a hypocrite

Does scarfing GMO foods make one a hypocrite? Earlier. it was stated that one couldn't avoid it.

If it was me who did that after what I said here, then I admit that I would be a hypocrite (unless I didn't know it was part of an ingredient or just didn't know). I'm for GMO foods labeling now from what I discovered about the bioengineered foods. All I can think of is if the dangers prove to be true or come to fruition, then there would be one of the largest law suits in the world. What would be a hoot if Monsanto and the other cos paid out big bucks again for it being cancer causing like what happened with Roundup. It's the only thing I bought from the evolutionary GMO folks here.

Monsanto makes Roundup.

You know Roundup, a weedkiller, is different than a seed, right?

Um... you didn't know that Monsanto/Bayer was sued for it causing cancer and paid $10 billion out for it.

Thus, could Monsanto pay even more out if their GMO seed causes cancer or sterility in other seeds. I think the corporation bought the two largest seed cos in the world to dominate the seed market.
What I hear is the genetic modification [Which one? There are many.] makes it sterile. One can't use it for replanting.

In some cases, that is correct. In most, it isn't.

The farmers have to buys seeds from Monsanto for the next crop.

That's part of the contract they sign, not because the seeds are sterile.

Also, farmed salmon are sterile.

So don't eat them, I don't.

Has your penis fallen off yet?

You're stroking yourself right now, aren't you?

Which seeds are not sterile? I heard all of them are. Anyway, I think it's why Monsanto has practically become a monopoly in the seed market and doesn't want to advertise. The farmers are upset at them having to buy seeds from them year after year.

Anyway, you don't sound very forthcoming with your answers as farmers are upset and fish, game, and wildlife people are upset if farmed salmon get out and ruin the natural salmon population. Same with the sterile seeds blowing into other farmers lands.

Will there be another huge lawsuit over the seeds and sterile salmon? I think so, especially if the governments force the labeling of GMO foods and ingredients. I'll be on the lookout for it and more news over genetically engineered foods.

Usually, if a food is safe, then the cos try to alleviate the fear and market the benefits of the seed or genetically modified product. Let's just say there are dangers.

I think I was able to find why the GMO cos aren't alleviating the public's fears and why Fort Fun Indiana and you are way too defensive over the topic instead of showing evolutionary foods like GMO foods, feed, animals, seeds, etc are beneficial.

I think all I did was ask questions to learn about evolutionary farming techniques and products, but got more than what I bargained for. I think my intuition was right in buying and eating non-GMO foods whenever possible. I will be even more careful in buying non-GMO products and it's all because of you and Fort Fun Indiana's answers and attitude.

Um... you didn't know that Monsanto/Bayer was sued for it causing cancer

There are lots of junk lawsuits out there.

Which seeds are not sterile?

Most of them.

I heard all of them are.

You heard wrong. If you find a list, I'll be happy to look at it.

The farmers are upset at them having to buy seeds from them year after year.

If you don't want to use their higher yield, pest resistant seeds, don't buy them. But no cheating!

Where wasn't I forthcoming? Yes, escaped farmed salmon are an issue.
You'll have to explain why sterile seeds are an issue.

Usually, if a food is safe, then the cos try to alleviate the fear and market the benefits of the seed or genetically modified product.

I already told you, the seed companies do advertise the benefits, to the farmers.

you are way too defensive over the topic instead of showing evolutionary foods like GMO foods, feed, animals, seeds, etc are beneficial.

I don't care if you eat GMO or overpay to avoid GMO. Feel free.

I think my intuition was right in buying and eating non-GMO

a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning

I'd never accuse you of conscious reasoning when it comes to GMOs.

Everyone gets it. You’re repulsed by science and knowledge because those elements are a direct challenge to your YEC’ist beliefs.
View attachment 463459
Hollie
I see you’re back to empty cutting and pasting.
:yapyapyapf:
The YEC’ists are utterly predictable. They will press the claim that biological evolution is a “metaphysic” equivalent to a religion. Metaphysics comes in three main flavors: philosophical systems, ideologies and religions. In their theologies. religions attempt to create philosophical structures. You might have noticed that science is not included in metaphysics. This should help you understand that metaphysics is aligned with the development of competing philosophical or religious perspectives, not science investigation. The plethora of manmade gods and the mutually incompatible forms of worship, the various humans and animals available to be offered in sacrifice to worship to those gods should give you a clue as to some elements that differentiate metaphysics from science.

Yeah ... Monk-Eye knows math ... over my pay-grade but sounds correct ... we both should think of his posts as learning opportunities ...

Edit: Post #693.

Should read: except, not accept. LOL! And of course the interrogative in the above should read: It sounds correct to you, eh?, not It sounds, correct to you, eh? The comma after sounds is unnecessary.

What would be a hoot if Monsanto and the other cos paid out big bucks again for it being cancer causing like what happened with Roundup. I
So you think it would be a "hoot" if a bunch of people caught cancer, so you could be right for all the wrong reasons that one time you were pulling stuff out of your ass on a message board.

How fucking nauseating of you.

The YEC’ists are utterly predictable. They will press the claim that biological evolution is a “metaphysic” equivalent to a religion. Metaphysics comes in three main flavors: philosophical systems, ideologies and religions. In their theologies. religions attempt to create philosophical structures. You might have noticed that science is not included in metaphysics. This should help you understand that metaphysics is aligned with the development of competing philosophical or religious perspectives, not science investigation. The plethora of manmade gods and the mutually incompatible forms of worship, the various humans and animals available to be offered in sacrifice to worship to those gods should give you a clue as to some elements that differentiate metaphysics from science.
:alcoholic:
The poor dear. Crushed his world.

:alcoholic:
The poor dear. Crushed his world.
:blahblah:
It's so bad, he's cowering.

Um... you didn't know that Monsanto/Bayer was sued for it causing cancer

There are lots of junk lawsuits out there.

The opposition won. $10.8 billion payout isn't junk.

Which seeds are not sterile?

Most of them.

Got a link? I'd like to know the type of seeds.

I heard all of them are.

You heard wrong. If you find a list, I'll be happy to look at it.

That answers my previous question. When I find the list, then I'll be able to do more research.

Where wasn't I forthcoming? Yes, escaped farmed salmon are an issue.
You'll have to explain why sterile seeds are an issue.

The sterile GMO pollen can be carried by wind or insects to deposit onto non-GMO farmland. Monsanto/Bayer knows about this and sued the non-GMO farmers for growing GMO foods without paying the technology fees (before their patent expired; now there are generic GMO seeds).

The non-GMO farmers countersued, but Bayer/Monsanto won the case. However, the farmer didn't have to pay them anything. Interesting case.

I found a partial list of what Bayer/Monsanto sued over -- "corn, soybeans, cotton, canola and others."

BTW, I'm supposed to tell you that, "And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit for food." Genesis 1:26

Also, Satan is very unforgiving. What does it mean? I dunno. Maybe has something to with eating GMO foods.

Usually, if a food is safe, then the cos try to alleviate the fear and market the benefits of the seed or genetically modified product.

I already told you, the seed companies do advertise the benefits, to the farmers.

I wish you provide an ad, article, or something.

All I get are the opposition -- ‘Buy It or Else’: Inside Monsanto and BASF’s Strategy to Force Farmers to Buy GMO Seeds and Pesticides • Children's Health Defense.

I think my intuition was right in buying and eating non-GMO

a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning

I'd never accuse you of conscious reasoning when it comes to GMOs.

Heh.

What would be a hoot if Monsanto and the other cos paid out big bucks again for it being cancer causing like what happened with Roundup. I
So you think it would be a "hoot" if a bunch of people caught cancer, so you could be right for all the wrong reasons that one time you were pulling stuff out of your ass on a message board.

How fucking nauseating of you.

You don't what hoot means. It means there would be a great uproar and people shouting in the streets. You yourself said that we wouldn't know we were eating GMO foods.

How farking nauseating are you?

Forum List

Back