Massive TrumpRussia Trollbot Farm Uncovered

Mother Jones???? :laughing0301:

LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE: Mother Jones magazine and its laughable propaganda​

Mother Jones, which enjoys significant funding from George Soros, published a laughable story in recent days, claiming that gun free zones aren’t disarmed victim zones after all. They go on to make all sorts of wild claims about the well documented plentiful use of firearms by the innocent to thwart criminals. Mother Jones cites data almost exclusively from “studies” done by the non-academic Violence Policy Center.

Goebbels1.jpg

Fake news, eh? Trump was bought by Putin a decade ago, if not earlier.

Sucks for you that one Russian Facebook ad and you flipped your vote from Hillary to Trump. Maybe stay off social media of you're THAT gullible

Ah, so media is irrelevant if you have any brains at all and can think for yourself. Got it!

Tomorrow - or even today - you'll be back to claiming that Trump's ban, and the Liberal Media, affected the outcome.

Cheating in the tens of millions column affected the outcome

Which meme made you flip your vote?

Which liberal media made you switch yours?

You can't have it both ways.

huh? WTF are you talking about?

Seriously, this proves NOTHING. Mueller spent years and millions of dollars and found NOTHING.

You are your side's version of Qanon

The Mueller investigation made $$$.
It cost $32 million but made $48 million, a $16 million profit.
Trump spent 5 times that amount on golf.

March 5 2020
A federal judge on Thursday strongly criticized Attorney General William Barr's disclosure of the Mueller report last year, calling early statements about special counsel Robert Mueller's conclusions "misleading."

In an order in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit seeking access to the unredacted report, U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton said Barr's action caused him "to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller report in favor of President Trump."

Barr lied to congress, the American people and judge.
Now they want the real Mueller report released.

Allow me to add what was left out of the OP. The following is from the Mother Jones article.
The most-used keyword in the posts was “Trump,” the researchers found, followed by “Biden.
In 2016, Trump got over $2 Billion in free coverage, followed by ... duh!!! ... Hillary Clinton with about $400 Million.
The article you linked is about 2020 not 2016 genius try reading the article next time.Duh!!!!!
Try to keep up, Short Bus.

LOL, and your TDS rages on!

View attachment 488435

You fell for libertarianism, so you were an easy mark for Trumpism. P.T. Barnum had a saying about you.

You're just babbling, that makes no sense. Turn off propaganda mode

There's a sucker born every minute.

It applies to Trumpers and libertarians.

Hope that helps you understand my posts. Do you need reading assistance also, or just the comprehension of my post?

There's help here for you if you need it. But you have to ask for it.

Seriously, this proves NOTHING. Mueller spent years and millions of dollars and found NOTHING.

The Mueller investigation made $$$.
It cost $32 million but made $48 million, a $16 million profit.
Trump spent 5 times that amount on golf.

March 5 2020
A federal judge on Thursday strongly criticized Attorney General William Barr's disclosure of the Mueller report last year, calling early statements about special counsel Robert Mueller's conclusions "misleading."

In an order in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit seeking access to the unredacted report, U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton said Barr's action caused him "to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller report in favor of President Trump."

Barr lied to congress, the American people and judge.
Now they want the real Mueller report released.

Mueller went looking for collusion and found none. EVERYTHING else is bullshit.

You are not only a conspiracy theorist, you are a BAD conspiracy theorist.

That what Bill Barr told you, and you were stupid enough to believe him.

The bit where he said, "yeah, but there is other bad behavior that should be investigated"?

That was him admitting that he found nothing. THat there never was anything to find. That his entire investigation was a fool's errand from the beginning.

Allow me to add what was left out of the OP. The following is from the Mother Jones article.
The most-used keyword in the posts was “Trump,” the researchers found, followed by “Biden.
In 2016, Trump got over $2 Billion in free coverage, followed by ... duh!!! ... Hillary Clinton with about $400 Million.
The article you linked is about 2020 not 2016 genius try reading the article next time.Duh!!!!!
Try to keep up, Short Bus.
You linked the article not me the fact you can’t keep your TDS conspiracy theories in order is not my problem mental midget. You really need to seek professional help for your Trump obsession. I would love to help you but I don’t have the necessary skills to deal with delusions on your scale I’m not sure anyone does. That said seriously seek help.

The bit where he said, "yeah, but there is other bad behavior that should be investigated"?

That was him admitting that he found nothing. THat there never was anything to find. That his entire investigation was a fool's errand from the beginning.

Barr didn't even look, so how could he claim there was nothing to find? He was going out the door, and he just wanted to wash his hands of the mess.

Barr didn't even look, so how could he claim there was nothing to find? He was going out the door, and he just wanted to wash his hands of the mess.

The topic was MUELLER'S report. Synthahole just brought up a distraction from the truth.

LOL, and your TDS rages on!

View attachment 488435

You fell for libertarianism, so you were an easy mark for Trumpism. P.T. Barnum had a saying about you.

You're just babbling, that makes no sense. Turn off propaganda mode

There's a sucker born every minute.

It applies to Trumpers and libertarians.

Hope that helps you understand my posts. Do you need reading assistance also, or just the comprehension of my post?

There's help here for you if you need it. But you have to ask for it.

It's the typical leftist response. Tell me something I know while not addressing what I said. You were in propaganda mode, ate too much sugar and in your jacked up state failed to make any sense. Doesn't anyone monitor your sugar intake?

New Topics

Forum List

Back