Massive TrumpRussia Trollbot Farm Uncovered

Fake news, eh? Trump was bought by Putin a decade ago, if not earlier.

LOL, and your TDS rages on!

1620764557661.png

What, no peeing school girls? What's the weather in Beijing like?
You should know. The Chinese tend to send their money to Republicans, and to give their support to Republicans. Commies like commies.

So when your Russian masters and your Chinese masters give conflicting orders, who do you obey?

Wow, you're stupid and know nothing about what's going on at all, huh?

Even Democrats laugh at you when they see you coming, don't they? They poke each other and say look at what I can make this stupid chick believe ...

Sucks for you that one Russian Facebook ad and you flipped your vote from Hillary to Trump. Maybe stay off social media of you're THAT gullible

Ah, so media is irrelevant if you have any brains at all and can think for yourself. Got it!

Tomorrow - or even today - you'll be back to claiming that Trump's ban, and the Liberal Media, affected the outcome.

Russian bot posted on The Facebook

Russsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssia!!!!!!

And you're going to hear so much more about TrumpRussia.

Tell me: why did Bill Barr lie about what was in the Mueller Report?

Sucks for you that one Russian Facebook ad and you flipped your vote from Hillary to Trump. Maybe stay off social media of you're THAT gullible

Ah, so media is irrelevant if you have any brains at all and can think for yourself. Got it!

Tomorrow - or even today - you'll be back to claiming that Trump's ban, and the Liberal Media, affected the outcome.

Stay off The Facebook, hun.

Its nice that you have confirmed that only weak-minded dopes are affected by the media they consume.

I agree, especially now that we know $500 worth of Russian Facebook ads made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump. LOL

So no more whining about the Liberal Media?

Its nice that you have confirmed that only weak-minded dopes are affected by the media they consume.

I agree, especially now that we know $500 worth of Russian Facebook ads made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump. LOL

Are you related to the Somalian brotherfucker?

Russian bot posted on The Facebook

Russsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssia!!!!!!

And you're going to hear so much more about TrumpRussia.

Tell me: why did Bill Barr lie about what was in the Mueller Report?

Like Greewald said. The press will run with what they are told to. The will be no evidence behind it just like the original Russian hoax. It is a narrative. It is a lie.

Allow me to add what was left out of the OP. The following is from the Mother Jones article.
The most-used keyword in the posts was “Trump,” the researchers found, followed by “Biden.
In 2016, Trump got over $2 Billion in free coverage, followed by ... duh!!! ... Hillary Clinton with about $400 Million.

You should know. The Chinese tend to send their money to Republicans, and to give their support to Republicans. Commies like commies.

So when your Russian masters and your Chinese masters give conflicting orders, who do you obey?

Even Democrats laugh at you when they see you coming, don't they? They poke each other and say look at what I can make this stupid chick believe ...
This is kaz' roundabout way of saying the Russian masters.

Don't be too hard on her, these were ads that Putin himself designed to make the weakminded flip from Hillary to Trump

Not from you, not after a few hundred bucks worth of Russian propaganda made you change your vote from Clinton to Trump.

Allow me to add what was left out of the OP. The following is from the Mother Jones article.
The most-used keyword in the posts was “Trump,” the researchers found, followed by “Biden.
In 2016, Trump got over $2 Billion in free coverage, followed by ... duh!!! ... Hillary Clinton with about $400 Million.
The article you linked is about 2020 not 2016 genius try reading the article next time.Duh!!!!!

LOL, and your TDS rages on!

View attachment 488435

You fell for libertarianism, so you were an easy mark for Trumpism. P.T. Barnum had a saying about you.

You're just babbling, that makes no sense. Turn off propaganda mode

This is kaz' roundabout way of saying the Russian masters.

Dude, you've worshipped Russia all your life. This is just stupid

Forum List

Back