Massive human head in Chinese well forces scientists to rethink evolution

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The discovery of a huge fossilised skull that was wrapped up and hidden in a Chinese well nearly 90 years ago has forced scientists to rewrite the story of human evolution.
Analysis of the remains has revealed a new branch of the human family tree that points to a previously unknown sister group more closely related to modern humans than the Neanderthals.
The extraordinary fossil has been named a new human species, Homo longi or “Dragon man”, by Chinese researchers, although other experts are more cautious about the designation.

“I think this is one of the most important finds of the past 50 years,” said Prof Chris Stringer, research leader at the Natural History Museum in London, who worked on the project. “It’s a wonderfully preserved fossil.”
The skull appears to have a remarkable backstory. According to the researchers, it was originally found in 1933 by Chinese labourers building a bridge over the Songhua River in Harbin, in China’s northernmost province, Heilongjiang, during the Japanese occupation. To keep the skull from falling into Japanese hands it was wrapped and hidden in an abandoned well, resurfacing only in 2018 after the man who hid it told his grandson about it shortly before he died.

Much more including pics at Massive human head in Chinese well forces scientists to rethink evolution

Wonder how these monsters fit into all those little UFO'S now seen daily?...lolol

they keep calling it a new species and then say its human,, thats the same species as us,,

wonder if this will disappear like all the other giant human skeletons found over the yrs,,

Now giants were upon the earth in those days. For after the sons of God went in to the daughters of men, and they brought forth children, these are the mighty men of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:4 - DR 1899 American Edition)

Things like this are interesting and should be reported in the MSM as newsworthy in my opinion. Things like this never receive column inches because it's deemed more news worthy to report on what some celebrity identifies as that day, who has their rainbow flag out, who's having an affair or what icon has a new puppy.

No wonder we're dumbed down and conditioned to absolute shite.

Things like this are interesting and should be reported in the MSM as newsworthy in my opinion. Things like this never receive column inches because it's deemed more news worthy to report on what some celebrity identifies as that day, who has their rainbow flag out, who's having an affair or what icon has a new puppy.

they arent reported because it upsets the evolution theory,,

they arent reported because it upsets the evolution theory,,
That will be one of a few reason I'm betting.

Sad, really.

they keep calling it a new species and then say its human,, thats [sic] the same species as us,,

wonder if this will disappear like all the other giant human skeletons found over the yrs,,

I think all members of the genus Homo are considered to be “humans”. There is only one extant species, Homo sapiens; that's us, but other species have existed and are now extinct.

they keep calling it a new species and then say its human,, thats [sic] the same species as us,,

I think all members of the genus Homo are considered to be “humans”. There is only one extant species, Homo sapiens; that's us, but other species have existed and are now extinct.
if there was only proof of that,,

Forum List

Back