Massive fireball seen over Puerto Rico a harbinger of coming big one

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) Strange Sounds – A large fireball disintegrated in the sky over Puerto Rico on January 17, 2020 afternoon. The meteor was so bright that it was captured on an NOAA satellite and residents are wondering if it could a sign that the Big One is coming.

Massive fireball seen over Puerto Rico a Harbinger of coming "BIG ONE"?
--------------------------------------

Oh lookie............ isn't all this exciting. lol

That was a complete nothing burger. The only thing the video did was confirm my strong dislike of anything teenage and female...squawling idiots.

(OPINION) Strange Sounds – A large fireball disintegrated in the sky over Puerto Rico on January 17, 2020 afternoon. The meteor was so bright that it was captured on an NOAA satellite and residents are wondering if it could a sign that the Big One is coming.

Massive fireball seen over Puerto Rico a Harbinger of coming "BIG ONE"?
--------------------------------------

Oh lookie............ isn't all this exciting. lol

"End Times Headlines" :rofl:

--- or as it's known in hieroglyphics:

hair-fire.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if they're coming from Klendathu.........? I'm worried about Buenos Aries........ I hear the government's recruiting for the Mobile Infantry, citizenship guaranteed......... :eusa_whistle:

• Banned
5.1 just now inn Kansas . that' san odd place

M 5.1 earthquake in Willowbrook, North-America,USA on 19th January 2020 07:08:43 PM.

RSOE EDIS - Earthquake M 5.1 in USA

upload_2020-1-19_17-17-1.png

M 6.0 earthquake in Luwuk, Indonesian Archipelago,Indonesia on 19th January 2020 04:58:19 PM.

I sense a pattern ... at least one bad thing happens somewhere in the world every day ... today it's meteors, tomorrow Godzilla ...

OH MY GOD .. the sun didn't rise at Barrow, Alaska ... we're doomed, all doomed ...

Forum List

Back