MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Would you like to explain in detail how the Teton fault is not associated with the Yellowstone plateau? Or better yet please explain how vulcanism is not related to fault lines.
No, I'd much rather stick to the actual topic, Sally, or at least hear you just once actually answer the question or address the material put before you without you trying to divert to a new topic with another strawman argument.

View attachment 372456
So says the little girl who actually believes that a tremor is the same thing as an earthquake.

Tell us is a nuclear blast the same thing as a volcanic eruption just because they are both picked up by a sensor?

You also failed to explain how the Teton fault does not effect the Yellowstone plateau

Come back when you finish your GED
Only tremors you know about Sally are the ones you have in your shorts.

Would you like to explain in detail how the Teton fault is not associated with the Yellowstone plateau? Or better yet please explain how vulcanism is not related to fault lines.
No, I'd much rather stick to the actual topic, Sally, or at least hear you just once actually answer the question or address the material put before you without you trying to divert to a new topic with another strawman argument.

View attachment 372456
So says the little girl who actually believes that a tremor is the same thing as an earthquake.

Tell us is a nuclear blast the same thing as a volcanic eruption just because they are both picked up by a sensor?

You also failed to explain how the Teton fault does not effect the Yellowstone plateau

Only tremors you know about Sally are the ones you have in your shorts.

Apparently, there was a large grain silo right next to the facility.

Anyone with even a rudimentary physics background could likely put two and two together here. The way it popped off was pretty much a signature.

Trump's Generals probably fed him a line of horse pucky, so likely why he responded in the way that he did, calling it a terrorist attack or a bomb or whatever. Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot. He should surround himself with more reputable people, in my humble opinion.

”Businessman Offered $25 Billion To Rebuild Beirut If Govt Resigns... They Refused”

AZF explosion in Toulouse in September 21, 2001 was due to 300-400kg of ammonium nitrate and the destruction was staggering.

The Lebanese PM mentioned 2750kg…

EfEq5TEXkAAPA_u

I just spoke to a Christian friend who lives in the U.S. Her family is still there. The area is 90% Christian.

Her sister's house was there, and it was leveled. Her cousin lost her house too. They survived, but are traumatized. She said they had to walk to the hospital over dead bodies.

He has stitches over the top of his head from ear to ear. The pictures are hard to look at.

Last edited:
I also was told the Muslims are already buying up the land from the Christians, for obvious reasons. Like their leftist "brothers," never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Forum List

Back