MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

But there were 3 videos there, where people could have backed away from the windows, before it hit.
Right, but I seriously doubt they understood what was happening or about to happen. If you could be in the moment and immediately duck, good for you. Not saying it's impossible.

Right, but I seriously doubt they understood what was happening or about to happen. If you could be in the moment and immediately duck, good for you. Not saying it's impossible.
That doesn't make any sense considering it's a place that has been shaken by civil war, suicide bombings and bombardment by Israel.

That doesn't make any sense considering it's a place that has been shaken by civil war, suicide bombings and bombardment by Israel.
Of course it makes sense. The only videos you see are from the people who DIDN'T duck. And there aren't may of those, compared to the population of Beirut. Think this through a little better.

Of course it makes sense. The only videos you see are from the people who DIDN'T duck. And there aren't may of those, compared to the population of Beirut. Think this through a little better.
Again the light recorded by the camcorders took a fraction of a fraction of a second to reach the cameras..... the speed of sound is dirt slow compared to that

yeah... The shot wasn't aimed at you buddy... The wording should have given it away, but perhaps I should have been more clear.

Again the light recorded by the camcorders took a fraction of a fraction of a second to reach the cameras..... the speed of sound is dirt slow compared to that
Frannie... why oh why are you so starved for attention. You are literally willing to make yourself look like an utter retard to get it.

You're welcome for the attention.
Well I see you have learned not to argue with master flash

yeah... The shot wasn't aimed at you buddy... The wording should have given it away, but perhaps I should have been more clear.
Hey no picking on the handicapped

It was a fireworks factory that blew up. A disaster, but apparently accidental, not an act of terrorism or war. People aren't always up on fire safety codes and safe practices working with explosives. Unless the "fireworks" were munitions intended for something more serious than show.

The Lebanese government sounds like they are lying.

They "confiscated" it? 2750 tons of ammonium nitrate? I am not buying that. That is a stockpile that took a while to build up. This is the hilarious excuse your kid gives, when you catch him with liquor.

They "confiscated" it? 2750 tons of ammonium nitrate? I am not buying that. That is a stockpile that took a while to build up. This is the hilarious excuse your kid gives, when you catch him with liquor.
Yeah, they are either lying or morbidly stupid.

Yeah, they are either lying or morbidly stupid.
The Interior Minister said the Prime Minister needs to explain why it was there, earlier today. He was the first one to state it was not a fireworks warehouse, but a warehouse full of ammonium nitrate. Sounded confrontational.

New Topics

Forum List

Back