MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Wow! just wow!!!!!!:eek-52:

I'm reading it was perhaps an arms depot?... full with missiles from Iran? the first explosions we heard were the warheads being destroyed....

also

Al Arabiya reporting: "Initial information: The explosion occurred in a Hezbollah arms store in Beirut Port."

so yes, it seems it was an arms depot.....:dunno: we'll see

To think Lebanon was such a beautiful and peaceful country decades ago! sad.
Like all countries, it was peaceful and tolerant when it was Christian

I'm reading it was perhaps an arms depot?... full with missiles from Iran? the first explosions we heard were the warheads being destroyed....

also

Al Arabiya reporting: "Initial information: The explosion occurred in a Hezbollah arms store in Beirut Port."

Like all countries, it was peaceful and tolerant when it was Christian
Maybe post-enlightenment and post-reformation, when the idiocy of it all was tamped down a bit by superior secular ideas.

Guess we know how much to use in future.

1596586428142.png

also

Yep -- Beirut was called the Paris of the Middle East back when I was a kid. That was when they had a Christian majority and before Muslims bred themselves into a position of dominance.

Pray for the dead and injured if thats your thing and HOPE this isn't terrorism.

I know it is goofy to give advice that no one will hopefully, ever need....

if you see an explosion like that.... get your butt inside, and away from the windows.

The air blast will send glass through your eyes... and you have no idea what debris was shot up into the sky, and will be falling down at very high speed.

I'm always baffled by these people that walk outside to get a better shot of this. Don't do that. At least not for a good 10 minutes.

Pray for the dead and injured if thats your thing and HOPE this isn't terrorism.

I know it is goofy to give advice that no one will hopefully, ever need....

if you see an explosion like that.... get your butt inside, and away from the windows.

The air blast will send glass through your eyes... and you have no idea what debris was shot up into the sky, and will be falling down at very high speed.

I'm always baffled by these people that walk outside to get a better shot of this. Don't do that. At least not for a good 10 minutes.

They were filming a simple fire when Hillary farted

I would be very impressed to see you outrun a shock wave moving faster than the speed of sound.

Not out run. But there were 3 videos there, where people could have backed away from the windows, before it hit. Yes you can do that.

In fact, the china explosion, in one video the guy says "get away from the window" and they all backed up. Yes you can.

New Topics

Forum List

Back