MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Probably Hezbollah or Israel. Maybe a bomb factory.
Beruit is a terrorist haven.

Article about drug smuggling by the Islamic State published by NYTimes :eusa_sick: at 7 AM - followed by this explosion around 11:30 AM

ANY THOUGHTS? Just doin some digging here
There was an important trial coming up on Friday.-
THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Judges at The Special Tribunal for Lebanon are due to give their verdict verdict on Friday in the trial of four men accused over the 2005 Beirut bombing that killed former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri and 21 others.
Hmmm interesting. So, I'm trying to understand this- bad guys killed in explosion to prevent the knowledge they have from getting out?

Article about drug smuggling by the Islamic State published by NYTimes :eusa_sick: at 7 AM - followed by this explosion around 11:30 AM

ANY THOUGHTS? Just doin some digging here
There was an important trial coming up on Friday.-
THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Judges at The Special Tribunal for Lebanon are due to give their verdict verdict on Friday in the trial of four men accused over the 2005 Beirut bombing that killed former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri and 21 others.
Hmmm interesting. So, I'm trying to understand this- bad guys killed in explosion to prevent the knowledge they have from getting out?
Bbc brought it up, saying it was suspicious timing. All I know. Lol

the Lebanese PM said he "will hold those responsible accountable"

TV Presenter Marcel Ghanem responded: "YOU are responsible. you know about these explosives in advance, and neglected to take action"

Marwan Hamadeh has resigned in protest, aggressively badmouthing the government, and saying that his home was destroyed

this scandal will embarrass an already profoundly shaken president (Trump). conceivably it will topple him

Just read a story on it. Officials are saying it was a boat carrying fireworks. Anyone who has been around fireworks knows it could be just that if they exploded.

Fireworks can be dangerous as hell. Sure hope that's what it was and not a rocket fired by terrorists.

I've never seen fireworks do that before :eek:
And you won't. 99% of all fireworks have a slow release of energy (rocket engine) followed by a colorful report. Anyone see, hear anything colorful there? That was a single solitary detonation apparently triggered by something nearby.

How do you say NO SMOKING in Lebanese?
There was another explosion that precipitated the larger one just moments before.

Right. I saw the smoke column that was already there which is why I said something triggered it. Something was burning, something went off, then that triggered the big explosion. Obviously, it was NOT gunpowder. :SMILEW~130:

The big white building is still standing?
Watching it get engulfed in the explosion I thought for sure it had been leveled.

Here it is
View attachment 371157

We should pray for Lebanon, innocent peoples have got to have died, it would be a miracle if nobody was killed with that monster.

I expect the death toll to be in the hundreds. There were supposedly firemen fighting the first fire when the big explosion detonated.

By the number of separate videos trained on the initial smoke when the big one went off, I presume the fire had been going on for a long time before the that.

One article stated that water from the fire hoses may had contributed to the explosion.

With all the collapsed buildings and cars I've seen so far in various videos, your miracle of zero deaths is highly unlikely.

Watching it get engulfed in the explosion I thought for sure it had been leveled.

Here it is
View attachment 371157

We should pray for Lebanon, innocent peoples have got to have died, it would be a miracle if nobody was killed with that monster.

They already said 10 did, but looking at other video I did not post, that number will increase exponentially, sadly.

I just heard "at least 50 known dead....thousands injured."

If you watch the explosion from this angle you can tell it was clearly fireworks.

Throw these suckers in and it was a recipe for disaster!!!
1596572673563.png

I saw one video where one side was taken out. I’ll try to find it.

WOW!!!! Mushroom shaped. Looks nuke to me.

The mushroom cloud is not synonymous with a nuclear explosion.
Any big explosion can look like a nuke.

Similar to blowing a smoke ring straight up! I do that just for fun. It works only when the ceiling fan is off. :smoke:

One can also hold a cigarette vertically and push it rapidly straight up to produce a mini-donut of smoke rising.

It's all about the sudden rising of a ball of dirty hot air.

I saw one video where one side was taken out. I’ll try to find it.

WOW!!!! Mushroom shaped. Looks nuke to me.

The mushroom cloud is not synonymous with a nuclear explosion.
Any big explosion can look like a nuke.

Similar to blowing a smoke ring straight up! I do that just for fun. It works only when the ceiling fan is off. :smoke:

One can also hold a cigarette vertically and push it rapidly straight up to produce a mini-donut of smoke rising.

It's all about the sudden rising of a ball of dirty air.

Yep...somewhat like that.

Forum List

Back