Massive election fraud uncovered in Michigan 2022 Gov race

That wasnt the crime. The crime was trying to make up for it by submitting forgeries and paid mules to collect. ;) I don’t think you’re retarded but you’re giving me pause.
You people are retards the report CLEARLY states that the campaigns were VICTIMS. Further there is no way to check names before submitting them as clearly stated in the article. The campaigns were cheated by the services they HIRED to collect signatures.

You people are retards the report CLEARLY states that the campaigns were VICTIMS. Further there is no way to check names before submitting them as clearly stated in the article. The campaigns were cheated by the services they HIRED to collect signatures.
Um. Yea. Right. Victims.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure submitting thousands of fake signatures to qualify to run for political office is now an "everyday occurrence".

Nor do I think the Detroit Free Press, nor the Lansing State Journal are "fake news media". And both, along with the Detroit News are covering this unprecedented story.

Note --from the Freep article: "...the bureau is unaware of another election cycle in which this many circulators submitted such a substantial volume of fraudulent petition sheets consisting of invalid signatures".

That should have been a hint to you, good poster Bripat.
Yeah, but you believe CNN is real news. No one is taking your word for anything, moron.

There is also nothing "unprecedented" about it. Dims needed a distraction from all the bad news about Hillary, so they created one.

That wasnt the crime. The crime was trying to make up for it by submitting forgeries and paid mules to collect. ;) I don’t think you’re retarded but you’re giving me pause.
Paid canvassers are nothing new, and neither are fake signatures.

Paid canvassers are nothing new, and neither are fake signatures.
B3C2474F-471F-4148-A66C-FE832652F810.jpeg

Still waiting for Demorats to respond to this.

Michigan 2020 GOP Electors Wish to Recant Votes Certifying Election, Children Were Threatened with Photos of Dead, Naked Women.

two Republican members of the Wayne County board which certifies its elections expressed regret that that they had reversed their “no” votes to “yes” after having been threatened, the Detroit Free Press has reported that one of the members received photos of dead naked women as a threat to her daughter if she did not vote to certify.

Wayne County is the most populous county, where Detroit is located. The state of Michigan certified its election results this week.

The Detroit Free Press reported on November 23 that the board member:

“told the Board of State Canvassers that she received threats against her family including receiving graphic images of naked, dead women and a photo of her daughter “letting me know that that’s what’s going to happen to my daughter.” Palmer said she was also called a terrorist and told that “my entire family should be fearful for their lives.””

Still waiting for Demorats to respond to this.

Michigan 2020 GOP Electors Wish to Recant Votes Certifying Election, Children Were Threatened with Photos of Dead, Naked Women.

two Republican members of the Wayne County board which certifies its elections expressed regret that that they had reversed their “no” votes to “yes” after having been threatened, the Detroit Free Press has reported that one of the members received photos of dead naked women as a threat to her daughter if she did not vote to certify.

Wayne County is the most populous county, where Detroit is located. The state of Michigan certified its election results this week.

The Detroit Free Press reported on November 23 that the board member:
F6E9A425-536D-4E68-89A3-33C26A4CD293.jpeg

Forum List

Back