Massive Anti-Communist Demonstrations Taking Place Across Cuba

If Raul Castro or his henchmen escape the island, should Sleepy Joe try to protect them from Deplorable Cubans seeking revenge for the past 60 years?

Freedom may well be coming to this Hell hole 90 miles away where they are currently living in squalor, eating garbage with people telling them what to do.

How can this be? I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that Cuba was a paradise for workers and those needing healthcare. That’s why they get in inner tubes in shark infested waters just to see how bad things are in America.

look at the bright side. If you get just enough calories to exist, your carbon footprint will be at a minimum and can help our New Green Deal goals............................See how I always find a positive

The Unabomber Tiptoeing Through the Tulips

There is nothing positive about Environmentalism. Viruses can only survive in what those nature-worshiping degenerates call "Clean Air."

How can this be? I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that Cuba was a paradise for workers and those needing healthcare. That’s why they get in inner tubes in shark infested waters just to see how bad things are in America.

look at the bright side. If you get just enough calories to exist, your carbon footprint will be at a minimum and can help our New Green Deal goals............................See how I always find a positive

There is nothing positive about Environmentalism. Viruses can only survive in what those nature-worshiping degenerates call "Clean Air."

Viruses can only survive in what those nature-worshiping degenerates call "Clean Air."

1626291543993.png

No viruses in this picture?

Cuban Girl dishes the truth on what Life is like in Cuba.

This is what the left wants to bring to us, the American people.

Here’s a summary of what she said about life in Cuba:

• There are no coffins in Cuba. Dead family members are pronounced dead and then you have to take them home with you in wrapped in a bed sheet. And if you don’t have a car, you have to literally carry it home walking.
  • There’s no drinking water.
  • A pound of rice cost $200 US dollars.
  • Canadian dollars is the currency of Cuba and the only way to get money in Cuba is to have someone send it to you from outside of the country.
  • Government shuts off water and electricity when the sun goes down.
  • Internet is completely shut down in Cuba right now.
  • There’s no medication, no advil, no antibiotics, no butterfly needles, no IVs.

"The White House will amend its policy towards Cuba as a result of the suppression of protests by Havana"

Oh, I see. As soon as they tweeted about the possible easing of sanctions of the Trump era, the "well-wishers" started fussing. All according to a old greasy manual.

Viruses can only survive in what those nature-worshiping degenerates call "Clean Air."

View attachment 512771

No viruses in this picture?

Those masks are effective against that smog as they are against the ChiCom Flu.

"The White House will amend its policy towards Cuba as a result of the suppression of protests by Havana"

Oh, I see. As soon as they tweeted about the possible easing of sanctions of the Trump era, the "well-wishers" started fussing. All according to a old greasy manual.

Are we being too mean to your commie buddies?

America needs to relax restrictions on the importation of firearms into Cuba, to allow Americans to deliver defensive weaponry to protesters being slaughtered with impunity by Communist thugs.

Back during the 1940's in Germany, I think it would have saved lives if the Jewish people had been armed and could defend themselves against the Huns.

Cuba Regime Change Op: Breaking through the Western media propaganda campaign on Cuba Protests with the @TheGrayzoneNews 's @BenjaminNort...

Massive riots also in South Africa.

I saw videos of the South African Negroes looting big screen TVs. Just like our Negroes.

Forum List

Back