Massey=evil POS

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
The Political Carnival: Massey Coal: No Time off for Miners to Attend Friends’ Funerals

Massey Energy, the Virginia-based coal giant that runs the Upper Big Branch Mine, has denied time off for miners to attend their friends’ funerals; has rejected makeshift memorials outside the mine site; and, in at least one case, required a worker to go on shift even though the fate of a relative — one of the victims of the April 5 disaster — remained unknown

The Political Carnival: Massey Coal: No Time off for Miners to Attend Friends’ Funerals

Massey Energy, the Virginia-based coal giant that runs the Upper Big Branch Mine, has denied time off for miners to attend their friends’ funerals; has rejected makeshift memorials outside the mine site; and, in at least one case, required a worker to go on shift even though the fate of a relative — one of the victims of the April 5 disaster — remained unknown
That's an evil son of a bitch.

Yeah, the guy is a fucker, but in typical fashion of those who never let a crisis go to waste, let's hear if for big unions, workers suddenly converting to environmentalists, and lump "tea baggers" in with white supremacists.:rolleyes:

Just shut 'em down,,, more than 5,600 Massey employees in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Virginia, Massey Energy is one of the regions largest private-sector employers. They receive an average of $52,000 per year in salary.

So shut 'em down...who needs their measly 52K a year....they can get 2 years of unemployment benefits and sit on their asses like most democrats...

Those evil companies...:evil:

It's frightening when we see regular working Americans siding with the corporations, against their own best interest.

• Banned
This is why you can not depend on the Randian image of the CEO superman hero to continue to blind people.

Some CEO are wonderful people but the ones who will do anything to win will win if the laws are not there to protect us all.

It's frightening when we see regular working Americans siding with the corporations, against their own best interest.

some people think that sucking up to corporations somehow makes them part of the upscale corporate scene.
Kinda like fans of Lifestyles of the rich and famous.

I do not know the psych name for it, I just recognize that it exists.

These economic royalists complain that we seek to overthrow the institutions of America. What they really complain of is that we seek to take away their power. Our allegiance to American institutions requires the overthrow of this kind of power. In vain they seek to hide behind the Flag and the Constitution. In their blindness they forget what the Flag and the Constitution stand for. Now, as always, they stand for democracy, not tyranny; for freedom, not subjection; and against a dictatorship by mob rule and the over-privileged alike.
http://millercenter.org/scripps/archive/speeches/detail/3305

Good stuff ,thanks

You know, supporting things or people that hurt you.

The R base has done it for decades

Forum List

Back