Massacre Or Incident?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Boy the press is busy convicting on this one huh? Almost as bad as they did Richard Jewel. They got him guilty and hung! Funny I thought in free just nations we had trials? I have seen more then a few videos of the incident. One shows a car right before his ALSO escaping a riotess crowd and with damage.

Oh it's possible he and his car were under attack. Did he hit the crowd out of confusion or injury? Only his car and his body will tell us that. Liberal press is screaming MASSACRE! When was the last time you read of a massacre of one? I myself worry about truth when the press deliberately over plays the story. Makes you kind of wonder what their agenda is and why the over blown narrative?

im taking the side of the man is DUE a fair investigation and possible trial by a jury NOT the press. Demanding national leaders of ANY office pass judgement BEFORE trial is both foolish and unethical and in some cases illegal.

Two years AFTER the press convicted Richard Jewel he was found to be a hero that had SAVED lives! And all he had to do was lose his freedom his girlfriend his job his friends and his home to prove it!

The press is NOT a court room and the sooner they quit acting that way the better for all of us!
Fury

Boy the press is busy convicting on this one huh? Almost as bad as they did Richard Jewel. They got him guilty and hung! Funny I thought in free just nations we had trials? I have seen more then a few videos of the incident. One shows a car right before his ALSO escaping a riotess crowd and with damage.

Oh it's possible he and his car were under attack. Did he hit the crowd out of confusion or injury? Only his car and his body will tell us that. Liberal press is screaming MASSACRE! When was the last time you read of a massacre of one? I myself worry about truth when the press deliberately over plays the story. Makes you kind of wonder what their agenda is and why the over blown narrative?

im taking the side of the man is DUE a fair investigation and possible trial by a jury NOT the press. Demanding national leaders of ANY office pass judgement BEFORE trial is both foolish and unethical and in some cases illegal.

Two years AFTER the press convicted Richard Jewel he was found to be a hero that had SAVED lives! And all he had to do was lose his freedom his girlfriend his job his friends and his home to prove it!

The press is NOT a court room and the sooner they quit acting that way the better for all of us!
Fury
You would NOT be saying this if the guy's name was Mohammed.

• Banned

Fury
You would NOT be saying this if the guy's name was Mohammed.
Ah yes I would. When did one LONE death become a massacare?

Fury
Which liberal press is calling the terrorist attack a massacre? How about a link.

Fury
Which liberal press is calling the terrorist attack a massacre? How about a link.
upload_2017-8-14_17-36-54.png

Sorry for the levity, but I couldn't help myself.

• Banned

Fury
View attachment 143670

No problem. If darkfurry sticks to his MO it will be awhile before he comes off with a link. Just look at the one he just gave.

Massacre Or Incident?

Massacres are always incidents. Incidents may or may not be massacres.

"Massacre" is an accurate term for what happened to Ms. Heyer.
  • Massacre, n. a cruel or wanton murder
  • Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle
At this point, it appears Mr. Furry is blatantly lying about the liberal press or anyone else calling the incident a massacre. He has a pattern of making things up, otherwise called lying. Perhaps he is telling the truth for a change. Let's give him more time to find a link.

Fury
View attachment 143670

No problem. If darkfurry sticks to his MO it will be awhile before he comes off with a link. Just look at the one he just gave.
Seems the fella was a Obama supporter!
“Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.”
It Just CAME OUT Who Charlottesville White Supremacist Leader Was And Obama's Involved

Y

Fury
View attachment 143670

“Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.”
It Just CAME OUT Who Charlottesville White Supremacist Leader Was And Obama's Involved
Your link claims the guy was rejected from the Obama campaign and that is when he began associating with white nationalist. Your right wing hack site. What a dope you are. You posted a link to a right wing site that confirms the terrorist was associated with the leader of the alt right movement. And you are the nitwit that claims to have a 214 IQ.

Everybody will know his name...thanks to a dishonest media.

Will anyone know the name of that crazed Bernie supporter who tried to murder R congressmen on the baseball field? Oh...just another conveniently forgotten story by the DNC media.

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle
At this point, it appears Mr. Furry is blatantly lying about the liberal press or anyone else calling the incident a massacre. He has a pattern of making things up, otherwise called lying. Perhaps he is telling the truth for a change. Let's give him more time to find a link.

I really don't know what the OP-er has shared. I saw only the title and inferred from the other remarks that the OP has something to do with this past weekend's killing of Ms. Heyer.

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle
It's interesting that he's only been charged with three counts of some sort of aggravated assault instead of 19. Virginia must have some strange laws.

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

I really don't know what the OP-er has shared. I saw only the title and inferred from the other remarks that the OP has something to do with this past weekend's killing of Ms. Heyer.
Fury is playing lawyer. This time he is trying to get the terrorist off instead of hanging him in the street without a trial.

Fury
View attachment 143670

Of course Obama was involved. LOL.

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle
It's interesting that he's only been charged with three counts of some sort of aggravated assault instead of 19. Virginia must have some strange laws.
I don't have something to posit on that.

Fury
View attachment 143670

His ah background is strong democrat. REAL strong.

Fury
View attachment 143670

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on anything from Furbee. He can come up with a quick lie when needed, but that's about it.

View attachment 143670

His ah background is strong democrat. REAL strong.
Then why did he run over liberal counter-protesters?

Forum List

Back