Massacre In Syria As Al-Qaeda And Other Rebel Groups Clash...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Are Americans regretting funding and arming 'Rebels' in Syria yet? If not, they should be. What a horrific mess.

The pictures look like those of victims of the regime's many massacres. Corpses lie huddled in the courtyard, hands tied behind their backs, bleeding from the head.

The stories of the survivors are similar, too. "I was held in solitary confinement for 13 days," said one, Milad Shehabi. "They tied me up and stamped on me with their military boots. They said, 'You dogs, you media people, your revolution is a revolution of thieves'."

Another man described the executions he had witnessed, carried out without any form of due process, for the most capricious of reasons.

"They tortured two Kurds," he said. "They said to them, 'Are you related to the PKK (the Kurdish separatist group)'.

"They didn't say yes but they killed them anyway. Another Kurd was just walking by. They put the gun to his head and killed him."

But the people responsible were themselves revolutionaries, so the survivors said. The revolution in Syria, already racked by division, has now created a civil war within a civil war, and the atrocities alleged to have been committed against their own supposed fellow revolutionaries by ISIS, the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, now resemble those that began the war in the first place.

More:
Massacre in Syria as al-Qaeda fighters flee rebel backlash - Telegraph
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Americans regretting funding and arming 'Rebels' in Syria yet? If not, they should be. What a horrific mess.

The pictures look like those of victims of the regime's many massacres. Corpses lie huddled in the courtyard, hands tied behind their backs, bleeding from the head.

The stories of the survivors are similar, too. "I was held in solitary confinement for 13 days," said one, Milad Shehabi. "They tied me up and stamped on me with their military boots. They said, 'You dogs, you media people, your revolution is a revolution of thieves'."

Another man described the executions he had witnessed, carried out without any form of due process, for the most capricious of reasons.

"They tortured two Kurds," he said. "They said to them, 'Are you related to the PKK (the Kurdish separatist group)'.

"They didn't say yes but they killed them anyway. Another Kurd was just walking by. They put the gun to his head and killed him."

But the people responsible were themselves revolutionaries, so the survivors said. The revolution in Syria, already racked by division, has now created a civil war within a civil war, and the atrocities alleged to have been committed against their own supposed fellow revolutionaries by ISIS, the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, now resemble those that began the war in the first place.

More:
Massacre in Syria as al-Qaeda fighters flee rebel backlash - Telegraph
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

The whole problem is one of religious belief, and boils down to which group can offer the most in terms of religious leeway. What we need to do is to trace the source of the money used to pay for the guns and hit the leaders. Don't be surprised if it all comes back to the wahabi's in Saudi and the hard liners in iran

THe USA Today did an article months ago about fuinding and training these thugs. Obama sould stand trial for aiding and abetting the enemey.

And we're still funding, arming, and training Rebel groups. It's very sad. And yes, maybe even criminal. Shame on our Government.

Forum List

Back